LRG Clothing

1235»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Dudes over 30 should be moving away from logos, trends and even jeans[/b].

Let's not go overboard.

Maybe because I'm seeing too many 30+ dudes wearing 7 style jeans or crazy baggy shits.

Well, the jeans should definitely acquire a closer fit as you age. That should really be happening prior to thirty, though.

I mean, my dad is 58 and it doesn't appear unseemly to me when he wears jeans. What would you like him to wear when he's chopping wood or riding his motorcycle? Wool slacks?

what people wear while doing chores at home or recreational wear is not really in play here.

What are we talking about here if not casual wear? Are the "logos" that you referenced really an issue with office wear?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I mean, my dad is 58 and it doesn't appear unseemly to me when he wears jeans. What would you like him to wear when he's chopping wood or riding his motorcycle?[/b] Wool slacks?

Faux_Rillz dad revealed!

I'm just saying.

Frances's comments make me think he doesn't live a very manly lifestyle.

• what's the strut concensus on evisu jeans?

Fucking 300 dollar jeans?! Forget that shit!

I'm in Japan, and I do like their Evsu character logo... But all my Japanese pals think the shit is mad corny and wack. And... something is pretty corny about a huge Macdonalds looking M on your ass...

Maybe I'd cop one of their 70 dollar beanies or caps though...

Peace...
    FNM

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    what's the strut concensus on evisu jeans?

Fucking 300 dollar jeans?! Forget that shit!

I'm in Japan, and I do like their Evsu character logo... But all my Japanese pals think the shit is mad corny and wack. And... something is pretty corny about a huge Macdonalds looking M on your ass...

Maybe I'd cop one of their 70 dollar beanies or caps though...

Peace...
    FNM

yeah but some of the japan-only jawns don't have the M. those ones are aight. they're cheaper, too.

fuck a $700 though. i'd rather save that scrillah and get fake dreads woven onto my head!

• Grown folkds mostly. I don't see too many '80s babies rocking it. There jackets are cool, and the jeans have a clean cut to them.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Where is Young Phonics Johnny Paycheck?

I thought for sure he'd be up in this thread talking about LRG can be pulled off when paired with the right kufi...

dog..you had a stripped.pink.shirt.with.white.air.force.ones.
    when we met

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Where is Young Phonics Johnny Paycheck?

I thought for sure he'd be up in this thread talking about LRG can be pulled off when paired with the right kufi...

dog..you had a stripped.pink.shirt.with.white.air.force.ones.
    when we met

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Whitey- Safe

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

This picture is probably a pretty good approximation of 90% of this board.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

This picture is probably a pretty good approximation of 90% of this board.

minus the baseball...put a record in there yo!

• HabitualHabitual 12 Posts
    I think LRG is way played out. People dont realize they been around since like 98. There line was way fresher back when they started but now its I went to a show last week to support a friend and every other little high school kid was rockin there gear literally!

.....oh yeah way over priced too. Look into some independent shirt and clothing makers they always got the fresh shit.

www.giantpeach.com and not sure if www.turntablelab.com has fresh gear anymore