LRG Clothing

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I liked their designs more when they first came out, they were geometric, and some were pertaining to chemistry.

Clothing that pertains to chemistry is always a must.

On the low, I do own one LRG shirt, but there is nary a brass plaque in sight on it.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

KILLIN' IT. LOL

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I got a pair of Seven jeans a while back

ROFL!

Sorry, homeslice, but those jeans are mad chickish.

Schundude, the price was right. I guess I got what was coming to me, a little more attention to my ass than I was bargaining for.

page due.

what's the strut concensus on evisu jeans?

"Evisu jeans cover the rectum/Kick game just like David Beckham..."

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts

word up, I know all about the Lithium brand clothes you use to rock when buying rawkus 12"s.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    what's the strut concensus on evisu jeans?

"Evisu jeans cover the rectum/Kick game just like David Beckham..."

dude's i recently went on my yearly shopping excursion here in LA and i saw them evisu things the one's with like a "M" painted on the back pocket and i have to say that looks stupid. so do jeans that look like someone took a shit in them. there were these one's called true saxon or true religion or true some shit i dont remember but those shits looked like girlie pants like the 7 jeans except some small sri lankan toddler tore holes in them and poured bleach on them or something. i stuck with the tried and true JNCO brand. they were like the LRG's of 10 years ago. vintage, doggs.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    i just copped a ill ass Seven track jacket

you mean you just copped a young looking jacket? you're definitely on that next level hommie!

I got a pair of Seven jeans a while back when I didn't realize that being Black and wearing them was somehow a signal for dudes on the DL to strike up random ass conversations with you.

I wear the extra long Foot Looker "tee-skirts" to hide the back pockets now.

I have gotten this a few times while rockin the premium denim...

Cause Seven jeans are for GIRLS! I know they make "mens" jeans, but those still look like they are cut for girls. I bet Ryan Seacrest has a lot of Seven jeans in his wardrobe. In addition, guys should not pay $175.00 for a pair of jeans. Seven jeans look good on the ladies. Sometimes I'll see a guy and his girlfriend both wearing Seven jeans and I want to ask the guy "Say mayne, why are you wearing her jeans? LOL! Guys that wear Seven jeans

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Levis, brethren, Levis.

you mean you just copped a young looking jacket? you're definitely on that next level hommie!

I got a pair of Seven jeans a while back when I didn't realize that being Black and wearing them was somehow a signal for dudes on the DL to strike up random ass conversations with you.

Cause Seven jeans are for GIRLS! I know they make "mens" jeans, but those still look like they are cut for girls. I bet Ryan Seacrest has a lot of Seven jeans in his wardrobe. In addition, guys should not pay $175.00 for a pair of jeans. Seven jeans look good on the ladies. Sometimes I'll see a guy and his girlfriend both wearing Seven jeans and I want to ask the guy "Say mayne, why are you wearing her jeans don't you step to some Escada? LOL! Guys that wear Seven jeans

Cause Seven jeans are for GIRLS! I know they make "mens" jeans, but those still look like they are cut for girls. I bet Ryan Seacrest has a lot of Seven jeans in his wardrobe. In addition, guys should not pay $175.00 for a pair of jeans. Seven jeans look good on the ladies. Sometimes I'll see a guy and his girlfriend both wearing Seven jeans and I want to ask the guy "Say mayne, why are you wearing her jeans don't you step to some Escada? LOL! Guys that wear Seven jeans

LOL! You funny Faux! Here, maybe those guys can drop some real loot and get the Escada jeans with the Swarovski crystals:

• i stuck with the tried and true JNCO brand. they were like the LRG's of 10 years ago. vintage, doggs.

JNCO is now branded as Jay & Company Jeans. I have been chuckling over that one. Once the rave scene ended so did JNCO's

LOL! You funny Faux! Here, maybe those guys can drop some real loot and get the Escada jeans with the Swarovski crystals:

I think Shig just copped a pair...

awesome! faux was just asking me the other day if i could score a powder blue taffeta cumberbun in LA.

ps
    did you get my pm about that hat? any info?

awesome! faux was just asking me the other day if i could score a powder blue taffeta cumberbun in LA.

ps
    did you get my pm about that hat? any info?

That matches up real good with the jeans, player. You've got more style than I gave you credit for.

that "white girl" doesnt do nearly as much as i do for that hat.

that "white girl" doesnt do nearly as much as i do for that hat.

So true!

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts
    Wranglers, brethren, Wranglers.

i stuck with the tried and true JNCO brand. they were like the LRG's of 10 years ago. vintage, doggs.

JNCO is now branded as Jay & Company Jeans. I have been chuckling over that one. Once the rave scene ended so did JNCO's

THAT'S CRAZY TALK SON![/b]

Wranglers, brethren, Wranglers.

Okay, Cowboy Troy, Okay

• (posted from the greenroom of the WOW hall,eugene oregon, home of the stinkie people)

haha LRG. what a joke. If your self construction hinges upon that orange county doo doo on a neck then more power to you. Hooked us up with some gear, washed it, and guess what dumbkoffs? you can't put metal hinges, brass medallions, genera hypercolor patches and shit on zip ups..ever heard of rust? that shit eats throguh the sleeves. Definition of

no dryclean.

I'm mad doggie. rock whatever you want and wear your deeds on your chest.

holla!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I am a member of the Reynaldo school of fashion......folks,it does not matter what you wear...as long as YOU can make it hot....LRG is dope with the correct shoes...dudes be wearin' plain Air Forces' with that shit ....yuuueeekkk !

LRG : Dope before white dudes started wearing it(not sayin white dudes are corny..but.. white dudes cant dress for shit)...sorry guys,,i speak real .......LRG came out left field with the sick earth tones...Everybody loves earth tones..the shit was hot..but impossible to find...but like everything else the white dudes found it easily....and it became corny .....the only knock on LRG is that shit is dead after two washes...cleaners or die

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

LRG : Dope before white dudes started wearing it(not sayin white dudes are corny..but.. white dudes cant dress for shit)...sorry guys,,i speak real .......LRG came out left field with the sick earth tones...Everybody loves earth tones..the shit was hot..but impossible to find...but like everything else the white dudes found it easily....and it became corny .....the only knock on LRG is that shit is dead after two washes...cleaners or die

This is some top-drawer fashion analysis. Pay attention you little dudes.

• I seent Ed lookin' clean in a Ben Sherman sweater.

And he knows I was dressed right--in my earthtone fitted!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Earthtones on us Mexicans... We just blend in with the rest of the desert.

I still rock it from time to time, though.

Herm

in my earthtone fitted!

DUDE ! i was jockin' the fuck outta that hat ..i swear i went on a search for a LA in the same make (my LA hat game makes folks cry...7 5/8 bitches..send me your raer)...but you and Faux aren't white so i expect excellence in fashion

• snosno 332 Posts
    Only had a LRG sweater and I am not even sure if it's legit since I bought it from a "hiphop apparel" shop in Beijing, despite having the tags, plastic bags and the whole deal. It's cheap though so I won't feel too bad if it dies after a few washes.

I won't feel too bad if it dies after a few washes.

i rest my case

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    ...but you and Faux aren't white

You just made his night life.

...but you and Faux aren't white

You just made his night life.