LRG Clothing

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    ...but you and Faux aren't white

You just made his night life.

BOOOOOOOOOOING!!!!!

ZIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!

Ooooh, BURN!!!!

• LRG : Dope before white dudes started wearing it(not sayin white dudes are corny..but.. white dudes cant dress for shit)...sorry guys,,i speak real .......LRG came out left field with the sick earth tones...Everybody loves earth tones..the shit was hot..but impossible to find...but like everything else the white dudes found it easily....and it became corny .....the only knock on LRG is that shit is dead after two washes...cleaners or die

This is some top-drawer fashion analysis. Pay attention you little dudes.

except the before white dudes part

A cat I know started LRG in SF in the late 90's, I did the intro track for the first LRG compilation...and all I got was some lousy t shirts! (you know, the ones that are wider than they are long)

still,

Everybody loves earth tones

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

if i was a dude i would not wear it. headz that don't know the deal like my parents would be like "what's the L stand for? Laverne?"

edit: i just realized that soulonice beat me to it

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i love seeing mufuckahs with like lrg shirts and pants and all that shit

coke white tee and blue jeans thx

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    On a related note can anybody recommend me a reputable t-shirt retailer?? Im jus after a few funky tshirts for spring/summer. So does anybody know whos makin good stuff at the moment?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Thanks for your advice. I have concluded that I will stick to my (white boy approved) and indestructible Blue Marlin. Peace.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    (not sayin white dudes are corny..but.. white dudes cant dress for shit)...sorry guys,,i speak real

this shit gets old.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    (not sayin white dudes are corny..but.. white dudes cant dress for shit)...sorry guys,,i speak real

this shit gets old.

Don't blame Ed. He lives in southern california, so for the most part he is right.

However, I will be scheduling a fashion show for his Edness, in the hopes of changing his mind. After that, he'll be like "Dizzy puts the 'IT' in WHITE BOY!"

Its all about plaid shorts this summer fellas, take note.

and besides, as Rootless and Cas can attest to, I'm 'well put together'.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Where is Young Phonics?

I thought for sure he'd be up in this thread talking about LRG can be pulled off when paired with the right kufi...

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    White Boys who can dress = homosexual

White Boys who can dress = homosexual

4. MR. I`M IN THE INDUSTRY

Advantages
    a. Can get you and your friends on the guest list at all the jumpin parties
    b. Can have a decent stimulating conversation
    c. Tends to dress nice[/b]

Disadvantages
    a. You don`t know if he`s gay, straight or bi[/b]
    b. Seems flighty when you speak of a solid commitment
    c. You still have to wait in line to get in all the jumpin parties, then there`s drama at the door
    d. All he has is a bunch of pictures with celebrities but he doesn`t know any of them personally

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    yeah, deisel got that piff for your wardrobe. i just copped a ill ass Seven track jacket that is swafin right now.

Dude I hope you're not serious.

Major major

asking about fashion on soulstrut is like fishing in chernobyl.

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    Also, there is an article on Lupe Fiasco in the current issue of XXL and, judging from the amount of it devoted to his thoughts and feelings on what he refers to as "streetwear culture," the interviewer was unable to get any music-related comments out of him at all.

According to him, pouring yourself into "streetwear culture" is a lot more rewarding than rapping because you get a lot more love back... whatever that means.

He also calls "It Was Written" his favorite album of all time, and the inspiration for his new LP. Should be a banger.

Also, there is an article on Lupe Fiasco in the current issue of XXL and, judging from the amount of it devoted to his thoughts and feelings on what he refers to as "streetwear culture," the interviewer was unable to get any music-related comments out of him at all.

According to him, pouring yourself into "streetwear culture" is a lot more rewarding than rapping because you get a lot more love back... whatever that means.

He also calls "It Was Written" his favorite album of all time, and the inspiration for his new LP. Should be a banger.

That was weird... I thought it was a typo at first.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

That's not plaid, that a madras check.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

That's not plaid, that a madras check.

Trust me, he's been staring at it long enough to know.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Dudes over 30 should be moving away from logos, trends and even jeans.

And bowl cuts.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

day rhymes w/............

Dudes over 30 should be moving away from logos, trends and even jeans[/b].

Let's not go overboard.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Dudes over 30 should be moving away from logos, trends and even jeans.
    And bowl cuts.

I dunno about the jeans part, but unless dude just reeks of grown and sexy, a closet full of t's, hoodies, and baseball caps makes the line between adult and five year old very blurry.

Let's not go overboard.

Maybe because I'm seeing too many 30+ dudes wearing 7 style jeans or crazy baggy shits.

Let's not go overboard.

Maybe because I'm seeing too many 30+ dudes wearing 7 style jeans or crazy baggy shits.

Well, the jeans should definitely acquire a closer fit as you age. That should really be happening prior to thirty, though.

I mean, my dad is 58 and it doesn't appear unseemly to me when he wears jeans. What would you like him to wear when he's chopping wood or riding his motorcycle? Wool slacks?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

STOP STARING AT MY ASS[/b]

Let's not go overboard.

Well, the jeans should definitely acquire a closer fit as you age. That should really be happening prior to thirty, though.

I mean, my dad is 58 and it doesn't appear unseemly to me when he wears jeans. What would you like him to wear when he's chopping wood or riding his motorcycle? Wool slacks?

what people wear while doing chores at home or recreational wear is not really in play here.

well, stop dressing like a girl.

btw--I think richmond pretty much has the "bustin a sag" shit on lock. i'm talking waitlines barely above the knee. I need to post pictures of this.

• I mean, my dad is 58 and it doesn't appear unseemly to me when he wears jeans. What would you like him to wear when he's chopping wood or riding his motorcycle?[/b] Wool slacks?

Faux_Rillz dad revealed!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

btw--I think richmond pretty much has the "bustin a sag" shit on lock. i'm talking waitlines barely above the knee. I need to post pictures of this.

metreon

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

well, stop dressing like a girl.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Only had a LRG sweater and I am not even sure if it's legit since I bought it from a "hiphop apparel" shop in Beijing, despite having the tags, plastic bags and the whole deal. It's cheap though so I won't feel too bad if it dies after a few washes.

If it was cheap, it's not LRG.

Anyone watch "King of Queens"? Doug Heffernen rocks stricly LRG these days. Bizarre demographic they are going for.

then again, according to this pic, they were always down with the hip hop.