LRG Clothing

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

If you want to do upscale and preppy, do it for real.

Would it be a stretch to say that if you're gonna cop something, you gotta cop for real?

I especially like the blazers with the stencils across the back. A winning look in either a business or casual setting.

lol

a half OK art idea stolen from 1979 gone corporate...the blight of the modern age.

Yeah, my best friend in high school was into screen printing stuff onto blazers and button-downs from the thrift store... which seemed pretty cool for that time and social setting.

Putting down a few bills on a screen printed blazer in '06 = not so much

Yeah, their target demographic is basically people who revere Just Blaze and Pete Rock not just as great hiphop producers, but as fashion icons.

• CahootsCahoots 378 Posts
    -

• goatboygoatboy 371 Posts

Whats the Hell Shadow?!

I never thought I would be mesmerized by a string of vomit.
    Shit man, and I just ate...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Those Ecko clothes are looking pretty nice these days. I got a great looking Ecko jacket when i was in new york. I was confused though, because i thought it was "hip hop" clothes, but none of the clothes looked like that. They got this baby blue cord blazer out right now that is hot shit. I'm digging what they got going on.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Those Ecko clothes are looking pretty nice these days. I got a great looking Ecko jacket when i was in new york. I was confused though, because i thought it was "hip hop" clothes, but none of the clothes looked like that. They got this baby blue cord blazer out right now that is hot shit. I'm digging what they got going on.

** Faux Rillz involuntarily spits soda at monitor **

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    The last time i bought LRG was like 5 years ago. Haven't bought a single article of clothing from them since then. 90% of the designs out there are mad corny if you ask me. and not just LRG either.

• same peeps that wear triple 5 soul

cop what you like

...what does "triple 5 soul" mean anyway?
    is it just some meaningless 'cool sounding' brand name? or some hip slang I need a late pass on?

It's a tongue cheek thing about an old singles commercial or something of that nature. dial 555-soul or something similar

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    LRG is tight

Live mechanics is settin it off too.

madsoul got some tight gear

Deisel is that real shit though homesky

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    LRG is tight

Live mechanics is settin it off too.

madsoul got some tight gear

Deisel is that real shit though homesky

Diesel dude? Size 0? HOLLA!!!

yeah, deisel got that piff for your wardrobe. i just copped a ill ass Seven track jacket that is swafin right now.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I fuck with lrg jeans. Not the sweatshirts and shit with the huge logos on the front. Actually i just have one paid of lrg jean shorts that i like.

The other shit is just too many triple 5 soul looking logos and bland earth tones.

I like some artful dodger shit. I like lacoste shit. And i like some of those other hypebeast endorsed brands, but i dont go crazy with it like posing for pics on the internet in my sb's and bape camo bandanas or nothing.

And i still aint sleeping on no sidewalk for a hoodie.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Logos R Gaudy

Brilliant.

• Deisel is that real shit though homesky

*cringe*

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    i just copped a lil ass Seven track jacket

you mean you just copped a young looking jacket? you're definitely on that next level hommie!

haha naw. it's real hype doe. my wardrobe is way too advanced man, ya'll cant hang

i just copped a ill ass Seven track jacket

you mean you just copped a young looking jacket? you're definitely on that next level hommie!

I got a pair of Seven jeans a while back when I didn't realize that being Black and wearing them was somehow a signal for dudes on the DL to strike up random ass conversations with you.

I wear the extra long Foot Looker "tee-skirts" to hide the back pockets now.

• i just copped a ill ass Seven track jacket

I got a pair of Seven jeans a while back when I didn't realize that being Black and wearing them was somehow a signal for dudes on the DL to strike up random ass conversations with you.

I have gotten this a few times while rockin the premium denim...

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

HAHAHAHA!

And i like some of those other hypebeast endorsed brands, but i dont go crazy with it like posing for pics on the internet in my sb's and bape camo bandanas or nothing.

If you don't pose for pics on the internet in your bape camo bandana, it's like you don't even own it.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    And i like some of those other hypebeast endorsed brands, but i dont go crazy with it like posing for pics on the internet in my sb's and bape camo bandanas or nothing.

If you don't pose for pics on the internet in your bape camo bandana, it's like you don't even own it.

Gold.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    ass conversations

literally I see

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

i just heard the sound of a hundred girls crying.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    what's the strut concensus on evisu jeans?

I fuck with lrg jeans. Not the sweatshirts and shit with the huge logos on the front. Actually i just have one paid of lrg jean shorts that i like.

The other shit is just too many triple 5 soul looking logos and bland earth tones.

I like some artful dodger shit. I like lacoste shit. And i like some of those other hypebeast endorsed brands, but i dont go crazy with it like posing for pics on the internet in my sb's and bape camo bandanas or nothing.

And i still aint sleeping on no sidewalk for a hoodie.

Also, there is an article on Lupe Fiasco in the current issue of XXL and, judging from the amount of it devoted to his thoughts and feelings on what he refers to as "streetwear culture," the interviewer was unable to get any music-related comments out of him at all.

According to him, pouring yourself into "streetwear culture" is a lot more rewarding than rapping because you get a lot more love back... whatever that means.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    I got a tshirt and hoodie from LRG in '99 and I still have that hoodie today. Its in great shape, except I got some paint on it, but not one thread is loose and it hasn't faded much. I liked their designs more when they first came out, they were geometric, and some were pertaining to chemistry. I do have to say that as the years passed I became less and less interested in their designs. Their clothes also became much more expensive. I do have a pair of their jeans that I got about three years ago and they are still in perfect shape, which is saying a lot for me because I wear my jeans to death in a year. Anyways, all the clothes I've gotten from them (2 hoodies, 5 t shirts, 1 polo, and a pair of jeans) have all been high quality and lasted. If I found something I liked enough to pay for I wouldn't hesitate to cop, and I hung up my backpack years, upon years ago.

• I got a pair of Seven jeans a while back

ROFL!

Sorry, homeslice, but those jeans are mad chickish.

B/W I'm sure you look hot in them.

Bonus Cut: Page me

The fresh shit right now is Boot Cut levis and swank shoes. Trust me.

Le Tigre is super fire.

Ringer T-shirts with your favorite saying lettered in Old English is next. And then.... Asian languages written in Old English style. Heads will flip! Dokdo is our Island, ese!!!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    what's the strut concensus on evisu jeans?

why don't we ask the few female strutters.

"we don't give a shit as long as you bath yourselves once a day"

i just heard the sound of a hundred girls crying.