NBA PLAYOFFS '05-'06 What'sGood BATCHEZ

Comments

• montymonty 420 Posts

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    Where are all the shit talkers. Muthafuckas are quiet like a church mouse.

Where's the resident "basketball expert" at? Your dudes got WORKED son! On a related note, why is it that douds like Tim Thomas, McDyess, etc. are worthless when they're on the Knicks and become valuable role-players when they leave?

Also, I think Kobe really sealed his legacy as a conceited, selfish muhfucker with his display of eye-rolling and non-participation in the 4th. The game ain't over til it's over but hommie just quit in the 3rd, oh yeah and Smush Parker ...

WORKED WORKED WORKED!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Where's the resident "basketball expert" at? Your dudes got WORKED son! On a related note, why is it that douds like Tim Thomas, McDyess, etc. are worthless when they're on the Knicks and become valuable role-players when they leave?

Also, I think Kobe really sealed his legacy as a conceited, selfish muhfucker with his display of eye-rolling and non-participation in the 4th. The game ain't over til it's over but hommie just quit in the 3rd, oh yeah and Smush Parker ...

WORKED WORKED WORKED!

haha. you're gay. lol

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

WORKED WORKED WORKED!

haha. you're gay. lol

This is not a display becoming of an official Basketball Scientist.

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts

WORKED WORKED WORKED!

haha. you're gay. lol

Good comeback little guy! WORKED WORKED WORKED! SON! Nothing like a superstar who quits when it really matters!

quit?? i watched to the end of the 3rd, and i really didn't see him quit, SON. lol you're a hater, straight up. please do not discuss basketball, and go watch the Knicks or something...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    In Yuichi defense most of previous posts were quite sane/tame. There were some other mofos who were straight talkin shit.

Also, I think Kobe really sealed his legacy as a conceited, selfish muhfucker with his display of eye-rolling and non-participation in the 4th.

So that's it. Kobe will never do anything great, from here on out?

C'mon, your exaggerating. If your gonna hate, Hate Correctly!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    So is anyone besides Rockadelic and myself giving the Mavs a chance against the Sprus????

Mavs in 6.

I'm a Spurs fan, but I'm definitely worried about this series. The Mavs have a good shot at topping the Spurs this time around. But the Spurs are definitely playoff tested and know how to rise to the occasion...should be a good series.

Meanwhile, I'm having a good gloat over the Lakers.

In Yuichi defense most of previous posts were quite sane/tame. There were some other mofos who were straight talkin shit.

WOW, THANK YOU BATMON. PROPS TO YOU, for real. haha. As the basketball expert around here, i officially certify you as BALLER:

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    quit?? i watched to the end of the 3rd, and i really didn't see him quit, SON. lol you're a hater, straight up. please do not discuss basketball, and go watch the Knicks or something...

WORKED! SON!

WOW, THANK YOU BATMON. PROPS TO YOU, for real. haha. As the basketball expert around here, i officially certify you as:

Course, this scenario (series tied at 3-3) was highly possible, considering the Lakers were burned out after that mirculous game. One could also say the Lakers have overachieved thus far, considering they even won 3 games, with a string of unprecedented defensive efforts. It's gonna take a hell of a miracle to win it in Phoenix. Assuming the officiating will be wack again, the Lakers will just have to raise the defensive intensity and inside presence; that'll be the only way.

WOW, THANK YOU BATMON. PROPS TO YOU, for real. haha. As the basketball expert around here, i officially certify you as:

Course, this scenario (series tied at 3-3) was highly possible, considering the Lakers were burned out after that mirculous game. One could also say the Lakers have overachieved thus far, considering they even won 3 games, with a string of unprecedented defensive efforts. It's gonna take a hell of a miracle to win it in Phoenix. Assuming the officiating will be wack again, the Lakers will just have to raise the defensive intensity and inside presence; that'll be the only way.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    no answer!

hi Yuichi did you go to PCC?

dude, it's over

move on

no answer!

watup Mark, naw i didn't.

dude, it's over

move on

I love it. Never over till fat lady sings.

no answer!

watup Mark, naw i didn't.

Ah, me neither. Too much drink from last night, lol.

for the record dudes, i have never once hated the Suns, except for maybe Raja Bell now, cuz he's a scrub.

ride with the Clippers, BIYOTCH!!! GO SO-CAL, EB, WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT SAMMY CASSELL AND HIS SMOOTH STROKE (AYO!), Cat mobley in da house. "CLIPPERS FOLL".

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT SAMMY CASSELL

lol

in other Suns-related news

from the frontpage of Yahoo!:

Nash wins second straight MVP award

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

damn

i love Sam Cassell man. Always liked how he has a sweet J, establishes good tempo, and non-chalantly clowns the opponents. Like he would go up to players before they shoot a freethrow and whisper something. lol

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

i love Sam Cassell man. Always liked how he has a sweet J, establishes good tempo, and non-chalantly clowns the opponents. Like he would go up to players before they shoot a freethrow and whisper something. lol

I like Sam's game....can light it up in a hurry....

reminds me of one of my fave players from when I was a kid......any guesses??

Kobe is def... MVP.

Cats gotta learn to separate the regular season from the PLAYOFFS. What anybody does in the Post-Season doesnt count when evaluating the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER of the 82 games.

true...but kobe showed his leadership this year, getting his squad to the playoffs, co-existing with Phil, and dropping 81 points. nash is great, but there is no question who the mvp of the league is after last night's game. the difference between kobe and basically every other player in the nba is that you expect him to make that last second shot. also, have you ever seen someone go from hated to loved like kobe this year?

Does anybody else almost feel bad for Nash? I mean, the dude didn't ask to be made MVP a second time--it's almost like dudes set him up for a sonning by Kobe.

BET, mofo!!!

BET

Rockadelic..........

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    if you dudes weren't such pussies you could have made some cash ....i put it out there a few times .........

good luck to all of you trying to win your first championship....

we have Hall of Famers ...you have MVP'S

we have Banners .....you have Division championships

The Los Angeles Lakers are a professional basketball team based in Los Angeles, California. They play in the National Basketball Association (NBA). They are notable for having the most wins (2,621)[/b], the highest winning percentage (61.9%)[/b], the most finals appearances (28),[/b] and the second most championships (14)[/b], behind the Boston Celtics who have 16. They also have the record for most consecutive wins in a season (33)[/b].

if you dudes weren't such pussies you could have made some cash ....i put it out there a few times .........
    good luck to all of you trying to win your first championship....

we have Hall of Famers ...you have MVP'S

we have Banners .....you have Division championships
    The Los Angeles Lakers are a professional basketball team based in Los Angeles, California. They play in the National Basketball Association (NBA). They are notable for having (at the end of the 2004???05 season) the most wins (2,621)[/b], the highest winning percentage (61.9%)[/b], the most finals appearances (28),[/b] and the second most championships (14)[/b], behind the Boston Celtics who have 16. They also have the record for most consecutive wins in a season (33)[/b].

Classic Loser comeback. Talkin about the history of the franchise doesnt change last nights score.

That's some real disgruntled Yankee fan talk.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    ride with the Clippers!!!

NEVER

• lepoohpoohlepoohpooh 296 Posts
    damn, ginobli's looking real ragged right now...

14 seconds, this is nuts..