HarveyCanal Appreciation

1235»

Comments

• While I don't personally believe Leezaarrdss run the world, I'm not above saying it's possible. Man, I'll just put it in plain terms:

WE DON'T KNOW SHIT.

So who am I to say what's possible and what's not? Logic tells me that it's pretty way out, so with most things like this, I file it away for a rainy day and wait for something to confirm it (like I did with this ).
    So I have no problem if people want to say I'm a nut or whatever. I take all this shit with a grain of salt - until I see it happening.

Day,

by that same logic we have to give credibility to the Klan, The Nazi's, the NOI, and many other groups based in hate and blame.

The reverend Fred Phelps protested Matthew Shepards funeral after he was killed in a gruesome hate crime They claimed he was going to hell cause being gay is an abomination, maybe he's on to something?

Maybe the Grand wizard of the KKK is correct in saying that most, if not all of the social ills in America are the fault of Jews, Black and other minorities. After all we are impure.

my point in all this is when do we stop using faith and start using logic?

Yeah. That's what Day's whole point was.

You seriously need to chew your food.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Day,

I'm not trying to make it about race

Day,

Day,

Day,

That's some funny shit.

My whole point had zero to do with the whole "lizard = jew" madness.
    You're just forever hung up on that aspect of this topic and completely missed my point.

• are you trying to bait me or something?

I didn't say anything about the lizard = Jew thing. You want to stay on that thats on you, however I stated what I meant in my previous response so go ahead and change that up all you want. Just know that what I meant isn't really subject to interpretation.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    You seriously need to chew your food.

i think "close your mouth when you talk"[/b] is better advice.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

And yo, WHY IN THE FUCK DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO ALWAYS BE ABOUT RACE?[/b]

I'm done.

Mr. Cashless brought up Race in this thread...he uses it like a guy who throws gasoline on a fire.....it's his "ace in the hole".

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    hey, you guys ever notice that cobra commander had all the power but destro got all the bitches? like baroness, she was pretty hot. but yeah, cobra commander was a total loser with the chicks.

dude cobra commander was "hanging out" with the twins most of the time

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

• hey, you guys ever notice that cobra commander had all the power but destro got all the bitches? like baroness, she was pretty hot. but yeah, cobra commander was a total loser with the chicks.

My Destro didnt look like that

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    ahhhh,, im not reading all this ish. Reptillians = Real! DEal with it. Accept and move on. They also perform black magic sacrifices at bohemian grove. THis is common knowledge. beware the reptillian agenda!

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

My Destro didnt look like that

mine neither. I think the one above is from the later 'spy series' or something. One of those last breath cash-ins.

• this is a real good look for soulstrut. a 4 page bully-o-rama on one dude.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I'm done.

Mr. Cashless brought up Race in this thread...he uses it like a guy who throws gasoline on a fire.....it's his "ace in the hole".

please tear/burn your MENSA ID card immediately. I did not bring up race itself, rather your opinion on racism. It had more to do with your unwillingless to believe in legitimate ideas than race itself.

RIF

this is a real good look for soulstrut. a 4 page bully-o-rama on one dude.

excuse me?

all the hard work i put into this thread and this is the thanks i get?

besides, if anything, ive decided to keep dude off my ignore list, for the time being.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    this is a real good look for soulstrut. a 4 page bully-o-rama on one dude.

see man your wrong here, this is why i love soulstrut, you may have had an easy time in school impressing all the girls by pulling playing cards out of dudes asses and levitating and shit but the rest of us got picked on and once an awhile we get to go back to those days and exact revenge, instead of actually getting to beat up those dudes from school i can picture archaic wearing those cool ass z cavariccis and get that shit out of my system

I'm done.

please tear/burn your MENSA ID card immediately. I did not bring up race itself, rather your opinion on racism. It had more to do with your unwillingless to believe in legitimate ideas than race itself.

RIF

I would never be in MENSA(Minimally Educated Nerds Seeking Acceptance)

And I was wrong...you didn't bring race into the thread, you just gave YOUR synopsis of my views on racism.

I bet you're Anti-Semantic too

alright, hommie. first off since we're time traveling back to high school days, i think it best to refer to archaic or harvey canal or whatever he is. yeah we refer to him as Rashied.

and second, i doubt rashie would wear something as trite as z cavaricci. im picturing bright orange cross color jeans and a XL guess jeans crewneck.

• this thread is getting ugly. I'm out.

I choose to remember the good times here, the memories of energy we may get off the emotions of live animals, the proof of the lizard agenda shown through mythology, the assurance that the answer that least makes sense is the right answer. Most importantly though I learned science is a farce and recorded history is twice as bad.

I'm going to keep typing on my black magic powered computer 'til work is done than I'll take my mystical car to Disney hall tonight to see subversive music thats not based on structure, rhythms, harmony, or melody but rather on the words of an ex-soccer player/ current son of god.

later batches!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I bet you're Anti-Semantic too

I am merely pro-literacy.

threadjack over.

RIF

Guzzo....no need for panic...I said Semantic...not Semetic

• boast1boast1 142 Posts
    Ima go for a beer and some sandwiches. who else is in??

i'll take a monte cristo and a hoegaarden, garcon.

• boast1boast1 142 Posts
    i'll take a monte cristo and a hoegaarden, garcon.

YES PLEASE! hoegaarden is my drink of choice. especially on these beautiful spring days. good call shig

• Ima go for a beer and some sandwiches. who else is in??

Make my Beer a MGD & I'll take chicken on sourdough with Avacado and spicy mustard.

if you can get those pickles, you know the good ones that snap, not bend, I'll take one of those too