HarveyCanal Appreciation

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Now, I'm no psychologist. I'm just offering my own opinion. I find CTs to be some of the most annoying people on earth. However, I also feel that they probably suffer from psychological imbalances that make them the way they are. Maybe like a mild schizofrenia.

Very well put......I think that low self-esteem and the need to feel intellectually superior, regardless as to how absurd[/b] their theories[/b] are plays a role as well.

But dude, you also think that modern racism is a myth.

Dear Kreskin,
    R.I.F..........one last time.......you ready.....

Racism against the African-American is not as serious today as it was 50 years ago

And simply asking you what YOU considered "serious racism" is not calling it a "myth".

Got it?

The best thing about the Internet is that your words are there for all eternity....instead of doing your mind reading/make up facts as you go trick all you have to do is go look at my posts and cut and paste where I said "Racism is a Myth"

Do it or you're soft!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I was wondering what it would take to get this thread to 7 pages...

I was wondering what it would take to get this thread to 7 pages...

The SS page extender...throw out the race card....works every time...just ask Daffy Duck!!

• To say that dinosaurs make oil is not only oversimplification, it is just stupid. Stop propagating misinformed science.

He didn't say that - He didn't say that -
    He didn't "say" "dinosaurs make oil" at all

What he typed was, and I quote

Think of it this way. If a fossilized dinosaur can be mined, refined, and burned to create potential energy. Imagine the energy that could be produced from a live emotional creature.

That shit is power in a bottle for these clowns.

And it's the goddamn truth.

The power reapers got y'all all concern about owl/oil/oil/owl,
    meanwhile, YOUR ACTUAL LIVING WORKING BODY is being put to
    despotic use. This is way bigger than division of labor.
    This is collectro x a trillion, on some fast Eddie Money
    Two Tickets To Paradise schitt.

A fucking disconnected chain of ant-people pulling pud
    in front of contuter screens, doing the work of Mabus.

Thank me later.

Harvey, remind them why we're all kept alive as oppose to just
    being completely eradicated.

Clueless dots on the sugarpile.

Goddamn. Clueless dots on the sugarpile.
    Everything we percieve is at is most minute level composed of energy. Since our perceptions filter this energy into what we percieve as a hard reality, we assume that there is no larger whole. However, we are constantly affected by energies we cannot see. I'm not just speaking about radio and microwaves and shit, although those affect us too. I'm talking about prana for lack of a better explanation. Life force. We produce energy, because we are energy. Everything affects everything, and the earths magnetic field is the center of our energy system as well. That is why religious and sacred sites through out the globe fall on ley lines. That is why modern religious rites fall on pagan holidays. Western religion is just a reconfiguration of the system to include a code of ethical law and a phantom being who is angry if you misbehave. Its basically karma with a boogeyman added.

Everything I say sounds foolish if you are uninitiated. The most rational explanation is not always correct. Continue 85%ing your asses off.

• The crutch of needing to believe is making you look handicapped

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    The most irrational explanation is always correct.

Continue 85%ing your asses off.

I think that low self-esteem and the need to feel intellectually superior, regardless as to how absurd their theories are plays a role as well. [/b]

Must feel pretty good being in the intellectual top 15%...are you in MENSA too?

I think that low self-esteem and the need to feel intellectually superior, regardless as to how absurd their theories are plays a role as well. [/b]

Disconnection revealed.

Disconnection revealed.

Dude...where's my "Racisim is a Myth" quote???

Disconnection revealed.

Better yet where did I quote you?

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts

Really Rockadelic, I hope we meet some day. Then face to face over a beer or 2 you can look me in the eyes, trash my religious beliefs, my peoples heritage and tell me I have low self esteem and a need to feel intellectually superior. I do not believe for a second you guys realize how absurd you sound.

• I have low self esteem and a need to feel intellectually superior.

you guys realize how absurd you sound.

Disconnection revealed.

You're kidding right????

Look up about 10 posts and you'll see where YOU wrote.

But dude, you also think that modern racism is a myth. [/b]

And I'm asking you to prove it by showing us where I said that...can't be too hard can it??

Disconnection revealed.

You're kidding right????

Look up about 10 posts and you'll see where YOU wrote.

And I'm asking you to prove it by showing us where I said that...can't be too hard can it??

If you think that this:

is a quote, you really need to quit MENSA asap.

Really Rockadelic, I hope we meet some day. Then face to face over a beer or 2 you can look me in the eyes, trash my religious beliefs, my peoples heritage and tell me I have low self esteem and a need to feel intellectually superior. I do not believe for a second you guys realize how absurd you sound.

R.I.F........show me where I trashed someone's religious beliefs

Unless of course your "religion" believes in Lizard People.

And I will have no problem telling you that anyone who professes that Lizard people control the fate of the world.....are currently in political offices and are "shapeshifters", are totally off their rockers......while looking you straight in the eyes and even before my first beer.

And I'll buy the first two rounds.......You gonna be in Austin this weekend??

Jesus!!!!! Are you really that dense....

I'm asking YOU to show me MY quote that led you to claim I think modern racisim is a myth.....or is it just more shit you make up/imagine in your own little mind garden??

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Man this thread is a doozy.

Some Native American tribes believe in shapeshifting. Make of it what you will.

All I know is that I don't know. So who am I to say what could or couldn't be? I think those that vehemently deny, or refuse to open their minds even a little bit, are the dangerous ones.

I'm asking YOU to show me MY quote that led you to claim I think modern racisim is a myth.....or is it just more shit you make up/imagine in your own little mind garden??

all you have to do is go look at my posts and cut and paste where I said "Racism is a Myth"

You asked for an exact quote. I never quoted you in the first place, and that makes me dense?

Me saying that you "believe that modern racism is a myth" is a synopsis of multiple posts that you've made on the subject.

It's not even worth the time to look up. You may not believe that racism in it's entirety is a myth, BUT you obviously believe that it's no longer a factor in the "outcome" in the life of a minority in post 1980 America.

threadjack over.

Man this thread is a doozy.

All I know is that I don't know. So who am I to say what could or couldn't be? I think those that vehemently deny, or refuse to open their minds even a little bit, are the dangerous ones.

Day.....would you have a hard time telling these folks they are wrong???

http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublonskopf/Flatearthsociety.htm

Or just because the KKK have certain beliefs we should respect them???

No...you weigh each one of these beliefs and decide which ones are right and make sense to you.

If someone wants to tell me I'm ignorant for not believing Myths, especially when they can present nothing but mythology to back their argument, I'm OK with that.

• Man this thread is a doozy.

Day.....would you have a hard time telling these folks they are wrong???

http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublonskopf/Flatearthsociety.htm

Or just because the KKK have certain beliefs we should respect them???

No...you weigh each one of these beliefs and decide which ones are right and make sense to you.

If someone wants to tell me I'm ignorant for not believing Myths, especially when they can present nothing but mythology to back their argument, I'm OK with that.

You seriously believe the earth isn't flat? The system has fucked you up.

Bottom line is this:
    Shapeshifting lizards run all the most powerful businesses and countries. It's not a conspiracy or even a secret plot its just they study harder in class, get the best grades, do the best in sports and excel at nearly everything they do.

They've scientifically proven that science is a farce many times, most of these were done in front of large crowds.

I was at the forum in '97 when Dick Cheney plugged an electrical socket into a dingo and illuminated the entire building. There were three dwarves powering the PA system and a famliy of crickets helped to amplify the electric guitar that Icke was shredding on.

all you have to do is go look at my posts and cut and paste where I said "Racism is a Myth"

You asked for an exact quote. I never quoted you in the first place, and that makes me dense?

Me saying that you "believe that modern racism is a myth" is a synopsis of multiple posts that you've made on the subject.

It's not even worth the time to look up. You may not believe that racism in it's entirety is a myth, BUT you obviously believe that it's no longer a factor in the "outcome" in the life of a minority in post 1980 America.

threadjack over.

I need crack....you sell crack???

threadjack over.

I need crack....you sell crack???

disconnected from eSellerate?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    While I don't personally believe Leezaarrdss run the world, I'm not above saying it's possible. Man, I'll just put it in plain terms:

WE DON'T KNOW SHIT.

So who am I to say what's possible and what's not? Logic tells me that it's pretty way out, so with most things like this, I file it away for a rainy day and wait for something to confirm it (like I did with this ).
    So I have no problem if people want to say I'm a nut or whatever. I take all this shit with a grain of salt - until I see it happening.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    hey, you guys ever notice that cobra commander had all the power but destro got all the bitches? like baroness, she was pretty hot. but yeah, cobra commander was a total loser with the chicks.

• While I don't personally believe Leezaarrdss run the world, I'm not above saying it's possible. Man, I'll just put it in plain terms:

WE DON'T KNOW SHIT.

So who am I to say what's possible and what's not? Logic tells me that it's pretty way out, so with most things like this, I file it away for a rainy day and wait for something to confirm it (like I did with this ).
    So I have no problem if people want to say I'm a nut or whatever. I take all this shit with a grain of salt - until I see it happening.

Day,

by that same logic we have to give credibility to the Klan, The Nazi's, the NOI, and many other groups based in hate and blame.

The reverend Fred Phelps protested Matthew Shepards funeral after he was killed in a gruesome hate crime They claimed he was going to hell cause being gay is an abomination, maybe he's on to something?

Maybe the Grand wizard of the KKK is correct in saying that most, if not all of the social ills in America are the fault of Jews, Black and other minorities. After all we are impure.

my point in all this is when do we stop using faith and start using logic?

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    hey, you guys ever notice that cobra commander had all the power but destro got all the bitches? like baroness, she was pretty hot. but yeah, cobra commander was a total loser with the chicks.

the Klan, The Nazi's, the NOI

While I understand your point, let's not group associate NOI (hate based or not) with two groups that have attempted genocide.

I personally think that The Young Republicans are a hate based group, but I wouldn't put them in the same class as the Nazi's.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    While I don't personally believe Leezaarrdss run the world, I'm not above saying it's possible. Man, I'll just put it in plain terms:

WE DON'T KNOW SHIT.

Day,

by that same logic we have to give credibility to the Klan, The Nazi's, the NOI, and many other groups based in hate and blame.

The reverend Fred Phelps protested Matthew Shepards funeral after he was killed in a gruesome hate crime They claimed he was going to hell cause being gay is an abomination, maybe he's on to something?

Maybe the Grand wizard of the KKK is correct in saying that most, if not all of the social ills in America are the fault of Jews, Black and other minorities. After all we are impure.

I am certainly not engaging you in that shit.

All I'm saying is, man gives himself too much credit. It's a big universe and we don't even understand a fraction of it. So, with that logic, I'm saying we don't know shit and anything (in theory) is possible.

And yo, WHY IN THE FUCK DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO ALWAYS BE ABOUT RACE?[/b]

Some of you dudes will take the most way out shit and twist into something completely different. I'm surprised you don't believe in shape shifting considering how much you invest in word shifting.

I'm done.

Serious question time (lizard people related)...

Do you think that because Serpentor was created asexually that he can only reproduce asexually?

• While I don't personally believe Leezaarrdss run the world, I'm not above saying it's possible. Man, I'll just put it in plain terms:

WE DON'T KNOW SHIT.

Day,

I am certainly not engaging you in that shit.

All I'm saying is, man gives himself too much credit. It's a big universe and we don't even understand a fraction of it. So, with that logic, I'm saying we don't know shit and anything (in theory) is possible.

And yo, WHY IN THE FUCK DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE ALWAYS BE ABOUT RACE?[/b]

Day,

I'm not trying to make it about race, just finding some groups with a following that have certain beleifs and scapegoats in which they place the problems of the world. Ickes theories basically do the same thing but instead of blaming a race, religion, or culture for things they can't explain they put it all on reptilian creatures.

It's not really different at all. Just a little more creative. Anyways I don't want to get too crazy on such a fun topic, besides I think Dizzy laid down the most perfect response one could place for those that let go of logic and invest in conspiracy theories.