HarveyCanal Appreciation

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

If I grew a fucked off ass[/b] beard, mustache and afro combo, and grew a neanderthal-eque brow I could be this dude's twin.

No, you just have to put a light bulb in your mouth:

who are these people?

exactly which streets and cul-de sacs am i disconnected from by not recognizing these guys?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Empirical data, hypothesis and experiments with controls

All vein attempts to cram an infinite universe beneath the limited understanding of the human mind.

Nature follows nature, not science.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

All vein attempts to cram an infinite universe beneath the limited understanding of the human mind.

fuck. i really need to put you on ignore mode. i actually agree with you.

oh, and its vain[/b] attempts.

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    i'm actually with harvey & terry on this one...

YOUR ACTUAL LIVING WORKING BODY is being put to
    despotic use

if you think about microbiology and apply the same theory to us as living creatures, it all makes perfect sense.

isn't that kinda what the matrix is about anyway? except they use the battery analogy instead.

• oh, and its vain[/b] attempts.

Oh, and it's it's[/b].

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts

Jesus Fuck! it is the Dark Ages.

touche!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

fuck. i really need to put you on ignore mode. i actually agree with you.

oh, and its vain[/b] attempts.

Regardless, let's not get distracted with all this talk of science.

I'm trying to hear more about black magic.

Jesus Fuck! it is the Dark Ages.

It shonuff feels like it.

You would think folks on here would be screaming down Eugene McDaniels instead of trying to find original pressings of his albums.

oops. sorry.

anyways, about black magic, how come all the girls taht are into this stuff are usually heavy set? and by heavy set i mean fat. are virgins fattening?

• Jesus Fuck! it is the Dark Ages.
    Science is a farce

fuck this primative scientifical bull shit, I'm about to use some black magic to get me some good shit.

How do you feel about evolution?

hmm. yeah, and building on that, how come a lot of the dudes are usually skinny? maybe virgins are healthy for men, but unhealthy for women?

and how come they dont use magical spells to make themselves skinny or hot like elvira. then theyd prolly take over the world. but instead theyre fat, ugly, black mumu wearing folks that get laughed at and picked on by others. it doesnt make sense.

hmm. yeah, and building on that, how come a lot of the dudes are usually skinny? maybe virgins are healthy for men, but unhealthy for women?

and how come they dont use magical spells to make themselves skinny or hot like elvira. then theyd prolly take over the world. but instead theyre fat, ugly, black mumu wearing folks that get laughed at and picked on by others. it doesnt make sense.

Because in most cases they're on some disinformation fakery...like wannabe revolutionaries blowing themselves up with recipes from the Anarchist Cookbook.

thank you

definately not going on ignore mode

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    oops. sorry.

anyways, about black magic, how come all the girls taht are into this stuff are usually heavy set? and by heavy set i mean fat. are virgins fattening?

Sex burns calories, dunston.

Of course, by that logic, Ron Jeremy should be completely emaciated.

so are you saying that they arent having sex, funston?

i seriously doubt it. i had a homegirl in college that was into all that hocus pocus black magic shit and theyd meet up with her coven or whatever and have wild nasty weird sex all the time. like sewing oranges and shit into their flesh and getting off on the pain or something doing all kinds of weird shit.

stop using your so-called "science" to explain this plaese.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

i seriously doubt it. i had a homegirl in college that was into all that hocus pocus black magic shit and theyd meet up with her coven or whatever and have wild nasty weird sex all the time. like sewing oranges and shit into their flesh and getting off on the pain or something doing all kinds of weird shit.

I'm saying--those girls are always on talk shows and shows like "Cheaters" for getting with somebody else's man.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Science is a farce.

Since my job is in the scientific field I'm glad my boss believes in it enough to give me a paycheck......If it isn't being too nosy may I ask what you do for a living....generic answer will suffice.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    La verdad, no entiendo un carajo de lo que se esta discutiendo en esta thread.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

If I grew a fucked off ass[/b] beard, mustache and afro combo, and grew a neanderthal-eque brow I could be this dude's twin.

No, you just have to put a light bulb in your mouth:

who are these people?

exactly which streets and cul-de sacs am i disconnected from by not recognizing these guys?

Disconnection from Leimert park revealed

shows like "Cheaters"

DFW metro area repped!!!

• La verdad, no entiendo un carajo de lo que se esta discutiendo en esta thread.

No es pa' ti, J--es pa' la raza (de lagartos). Pero no te pierdes nada, ya que no hay oportunidades de fijar jpgs. Te ver?? en ese otro foro, OK?

I'm saying--those girls are always on talk shows and shows like "Cheaters" for getting with somebody else's man.

not to take away from the black magic bibbity boo, but i was enjoying some tacos al pastor at this taco truck on olympic and la brea (great truck btw, and they give you cucumbers, radishes, and grilled onions in a separate bag with your tacos), er, yeah, so anyways, these LA taco trucks usually have a flat screen tv for the customers to enjoy some telemundo. anyways, mexican tv has a show that looks like a cross between cheaters and springer. anyone know what im talking about? oh and jackie the weather lady on the spanish channel is effing HOT!

anyways, mexican tv has a show that looks like a cross between cheaters and springer.

Secretos? Thats my shit right there!!!

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    anyways, mexican tv has a show that looks like a cross between cheaters and springer. anyone know what im talking about?

that would be JOSE LUIS: SIN CENSURA... gets way outta hand, but is fake as all hell... that's why theres so much audience participation... people go just to get into fake fights n shit... it IS pretty damn funny though.

that's it! i knew it was sin something.

yeah, they even have a STeve dude on hand to break shit up. and they do this mission impossible computer shit when theyre tracking dudes down. fantastic!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    so are you saying that they arent having sex, funston?

Whoops! I misread your "virgins are fattening" comment to mean that the chunky black magic girls are all virgins, not that they're, ya know, sacrificing virgins and shit. My bad, funions.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

Now that's what I call ghostriding the whip.

Someone please supply a numericological rundown of the name "E40" by the end of this thread. I can't believe he's not involved somehow.

• oh and jackie the weather lady on the spanish channel is effing HOT!

A quick google search of "Jackie The Weather Lady" revealed this:

Dear Harvey,

I honestly beleive that you have serious psychological issues. Paranoia, Dementia, and god knows what else. I really think (and I mean this in all seriousness) that you should consult a psychiatrist. Unless this is all a gag, in which case I guess it is kind of funny. Otherwise, you really really really need help, and probably medications.