Slate article on Clipse/Crack Music

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

once again you give a mixed message. You state they reserve the right to give advice on selling crack. You say its messed up but say its ok.

how do you justify that?

You're not worth my time explaining. AND you understand my point. So...

please stop.

If I understood your point I wouldn't be asking. My guess is you have no justification cause your replies of "please stop" are all you seem to have.

If you can't explain why you feel that its wrong yet somehow rappers reserve the right to go ahead and preach how you should slang than perhaps you should "please stop" speaking on the subject.

you brought a (double edged) knife to a gun fight and now I'm asking you why your cutting everything in sight while your view is being shot up.

Aren't you the same guy that celebrates Project Blowed's entire catalogue, but cries like a bitch when your car gets broken into? How gangster is that?

You're corny beyond words.

Never said I celebrated Project Blowed catalogue, actually time after time I've mentioned how corny I think most of it is. (are you paying attention or just generalizing)

But, as per your stantdard tactics you run away from the question and try to duck behind a wall of insults instead of answering.

Youre the one who called me out at the beginning of this thread. Now that I answered the call you ain't got shit to say about the issue?

[NBA ALL STAR WEEKEND] this is looking like a let down [/NBA ALL STAR WEEKEND]

keep crying like a bitch...

It's like people not even involved in your own personal hunt for my cock answered your question and you still don't get it. The two are not related. Deal with it. Now go search for someone else's cock to chow down on.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

once again you give a mixed message. You state they reserve the right to give advice on selling crack. You say its messed up but say its ok.

how do you justify that?

please stop.

If I understood your point I wouldn't be asking. My guess is you have no justification cause your replies of "please stop" are all you seem to have.

If you can't explain why you feel that its wrong yet somehow rappers reserve the right to go ahead and preach how you should slang than perhaps you should "please stop" speaking on the subject.

you brought a (double edged) knife to a gun fight and now I'm asking you why your cutting everything in sight while your view is being shot up.

Aren't you the same guy that celebrates Project Blowed's entire catalogue, but cries like a bitch when your car gets broken into? How gangster is that?

Never said I celebrated Project Blowed catalogue, actually time after time I've mentioned how corny I think most of it is. (are you paying attention or just generalizing)

But, as per your stantdard tactics you run away from the question and try to duck behind a wall of insults instead of answering.

Youre the one who called me out at the beginning of this thread. Now that I answered the call you ain't got shit to say about the issue?

It's like people not even involved in your own personal hunt for my cock answered your question and you still don't get it. The two are not related. Deal with it. Now go search for someone else's cock to chow down on.

Than I got my answer. You can't speak for yourself when confronted.

File under: tepid

I feel certain Guzz is pulling his pud while he's typing these posts...

"looking all up in my face, like he wants dick"

how do you justify that?

please stop.

Than I got my answer. You can't speak for yourself when confronted.

File under: tepid

The two are not related. Deal with it.

You got your answer, you just want an "under the covers" confrontation. Not gonna happen.

File under: Ghey

Keep crying like I bitch though... it's a good look on you.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Paging Guzzo.

stay at the kids table next time.

It'll make these issues easier for you to deal with. The Private mind garden in which you operate is apparently not equipped for the reality of discussing a viewpoint for which I'm not even sure you understand as you spit it out.

Stick to giving insults to anyone and everyone who speaks on an idea that doesn't fall in line with the delusions you speak on.

I'll consider any words you say from this point on to be not worth the time you put into typing them.

Please do not respond to this as I'm sure you couldn't come up with a better insult than "youre ghey" or "you want my dick".

To quote a simpleton "please stop"

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    "youre ghey"

"you want my dick"

"youre ghey"

"you want my dick"

"youre ghey"

"you want my dick"

"youre ghey"

"you want my dick"

Paging Guzzo.

stay at the kids table next time.

It'll make these issues easier for you to deal with. The Private mind garden in which you operate is apparently not equipped for the reality of discussing a viewpoint for which I'm not even sure you understand as you spit it out.

Stick to giving insults to anyone and everyone who speaks on an idea that doesn't fall in line with the delusions you speak on.

I'll consider any words you say from this point on to be not worth the time you put into typing them.

Please do not respond to this as I'm sure you couldn't come up with a better insult than "youre ghey" or "you want my dick".

To quote a simpleton "please stop"

Yeah, I called you out. I knew you would show your asshurt before long, it was only a matter of time. We've seen it all over this thread.

[blind date] [/blind date]

If you can't grasp the concept that an artist doesn't need to a model for morality, then you are the simpleton.

And admit it, you do want my dick.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i woke up this morning and my right testicle was sore

mine as well

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

mine as well

quid pro quo!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Guzzo, how about you read what I write instead going off what you THINK I'm about?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Guzzo, how about you read what I write instead going off what you THINK I'm about?

Archaic I think I read enough of your anti-semetic drivel already.

the Rothchilds/ covert Jewish plan known as Israel that you sent me via PM makes me vomit a little in my mouth everytime I think about it.

the Rothchilds/ covert Jewish plan known as Israel that you sent me via PM makes me vomit a little in my mouth everytime I think about it.

Keep vomiting then, because rather than actually reading what I wrote, you've turned it into your own creation apart from anything that I've ever said....just so you can lebel me an anti-Semite. Did the ACLU train you, or what? And now you've got people reading this site who see you labeling me as such and it couldn't be any farther from the truth.

The Rothchilds used the tragedy of the Holocaust for their own purposes. That's an indictment of the Rothchilds, not Jews.

If I say that American slave owners used imported African slave laborers for their own purposes, does that make me anti-African?

In other words, get the fuck outt here with your small-minded attempt at a blackball.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Keep vomiting then, because rather than actually reading what I wrote, you've turned it into your own creation apart from anything that I've ever said....just so you can lebel me an anti-Semite. Did the ACLU train you, or what? And now you've got people reading this site who see you labeling me as such and it couldn't be any farther from the truth.

The Rothchilds used the tragedy of the Holocaust for their own purposes. That's an indictment of the Rothchilds, not Jews.

If I say that American slave owners used imported African slave laborers for their own purposes, does that make me anti-African?

In other words, get the fuck outt here with your small-minded attempt at a blackball.

youre right how could I possibly have thought there was anything even remotely anti-semetic about this?

A PM from Archaic:
    What exactly about what I was saying today in regards to the Holocaust/Zionism is "crazy" or even remotely untrue?

Prescott Bush was a Nazi conspirator.

Hitler also had many Jewish conspirators.[/b]

The Holocaust wasn't only about exterminating Jews.

The House of Rothschild developed the plan for a Zionist Israel.[/b]

Most Jews relocated to Israel have no blood-ties to the region as they are instead descendants of Russian converts. [/b]

The Anti-Defamation League is an extension of Mossad and is consumed with protecting the Zionist agenda. [/b]

youre right how could I possibly have thought there was anything even remotely anti-semetic about this?

A PM from Archaic:
    What exactly about what I was saying today in regards to the Holocaust/Zionism is "crazy" or even remotely untrue?

Most Jews relocated to Israel have no blood-ties to the region as they are instead descendants of Russian converts. [/b]

The Anti-Defamation League is an extension of Mossad and is consumed with protecting the Zionist agenda. [/b]

So what is untrue about any of that?

Does it not paint the pretty picture that you'd prefer to have happened?

The goal of pointing out those bits of history is not a campaign against Jews in any shape, form, or fashion.

It indicts the state of Israel and those primarily non-Jews who have backed it.

Seriously, I can see how you might not agree with what I was saying, especially if you are a rabid Zionist. But I'm still not seeing where you get anti-Semite out of it.

The goal of pointing out those bits of history is not a campaign against Jews in any shape, form, or fashion.

Seriously, I can see how you might not agree with what I was saying, especially if you are a rabid Zionist. But I'm still not seeing where you get anti-Semite out of it.

PLEASE TO BAN AGAIN!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

A PM from Archaic:

this whole "discussion" has all the potential of one of those Jerry Springer episodes in which they have the KKK sitting on a panel and they send black people out on stage one at a time. In other words nothing constructive will come of this and only the ugliness of hate will be shown.

If you can't see how you diminish the Jewish struggle for freedom from persecution with your theories and have the gall to claim that Hitler had "many Jewish conspirators" then yes it would be impossible to discuss this with you.

I used to have a roommate who said he wasn't racist. He just hated them niggers, is this the kind of justification you use here?
    "I'm not an anti-semite, I just hate those zionists"

• Back before crack was king, cotton was king.

And the Rothschilds were the original carpetbagguers[/b].

(Source : internuts)

In the years following Independence, a close business relationship had developed between the cotton growing aristocracy in the South and the cotton manufacturers in England. The European bankers decided that this business connection was America's Achilles Heel, the door through which the young American Republic could be successfully attacked and overcome.

The Illustrated University History, 1878, p. 504, tells us that the southern states swarmed with British agents. These conspired with local politicians to work against the best interests of the United States. Their carefully sown and nurtured propaganda developed into open rebellion and resulted in the secession of South Carolina on December 29, 1860. Within weeks another six states joined the conspiracy against the Union, and broke away to form the Confederate States of America, with Jefferson Davis as President.

The plotters raided armies, seized forts, arsenals, mints and other Union property. Even members of President Buchanan's Cabinet conspired to destroy the Union by damaging the public credit and working to bankrupt the nation. Buchanan claimed to deplore secession but took no steps to check it, even when a U.S. ship was fired upon by South Carolina shore batteries.

Shortly thereafter Abraham Lincoln became President, being inaugurated on March 4, 1861. Lincoln immediately ordered a blockade on Southern ports, to cut off supplies that were pouring in from Europe. The 'official' date for the start of the Civil War is given as April 12, 1861, when Fort Sumter in South Carolina was bombarded by the Confederates, but it obviously began at a much earlier date.

In December, 1861, large numbers of European Troops (British, French and Spanish) poured into Mexico in defiance of the Monroe Doctrine. This, together with widespread European aid to the Confederacy strongly indicated that the Crown was preparing to enter the war. The outlook for the North, and the future of the Union, was bleak indeed.

In this hour of extreme crisis, Lincoln appealed to the Crown's perennial enemy, Russia, for assistance. When the envelope containing Lincoln's urgent appeal was given to Czar Alexander II, he weighed it unopened in his hand and stated: "Before we open this paper or know its contents, we grant any request it may contain."

Unannounced, a Russian fleet under Admiral Liviski, steamed into New York harbor on September 24, 1863, and anchored there, The Russian Pacific fleet, under Admiral Popov, arrived in San Francisco on October 12. Of this Russian act, Gideon Wells said: "They arrived at the high tide of the Confederacy and the low tide of the North, causing England and France to hesitate long enough to turn the tide for the North" (Empire of "The City," p. 90).

History reveals that the Rothschilds were heavily involved in financing both sides in the Civil War. Lincoln put a damper on their activities when, in 1862 and 1863, he refused to pay the exorbitant rates of interest demanded by the Rothschilds and issued constitutionally-authorized, interest free United States notes. For this and other acts of patriotism Lincoln was shot down in cold-blood by John Wilkes Booth on April 14, 1865, just five days after Lee surrendered to Grant at Appomattox Court House, Virginia.

Booth's grand-daughter, Izola Forrester, states in This One Mad Act that Lincoln's assassin had been in close contact with mysterious Europeans prior to the slaying, and had made at least one trip to Europe. Following the killing, Booth was whisked away to safety by members of the Knights of the Golden Circle. According to the author, Booth lived for many years following his disappearance.

A PM from Archaic:

this whole "discussion" has all the potential of one of those Jerry Springer episodes in which they have the KKK sitting on a panel and they send black people out on stage one at a time. In other words nothing constructive will come of this and only the ugliness of hate will be shown.

If you can't see how you diminish the Jewish struggle for freedom from persecution with your theories and have the gall to claim that Hitler had "many Jewish conspirators" then yes it would be impossible to discuss this with you.

I used to have a roommate who said he wasn't racist. He just hated them niggers, is this the kind of justification you use here?

As far as the histories stated, go ahead and try to disprove them point by point instead of just getting hurt by them. I didn't personally enact those histories out. And if I've misread them, please feel free to correct me with facts rather than feelings.

And on your last point, you are almost absolutely right...I disagree with Zionists to the nth degree in their entitlement thinking that is purposefully designed to excuse so many of their own indiscretions. Again, I said Zionists which is not synonomous with Jews who are just like any other people to me. I disagree with Republicans all of the time...doesn't mean that I hate white people. Point being, I still maintain that I am not an anti-Semite at all.

Furthermore I am asking you politiely to stop labeling me as such.

Guzzo gone wild... Stop cyberstalking homie.
    bad look.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    bad look.

Can't you boys PM your loveletters and save the bandwidth for somethin' more important?

bad look.

Can't you boys PM your loveletters and save the bandwidth for somethin' more important?

you need crack. I sell crack.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

As far as the histories stated, go ahead and try to disprove them point by point instead of just getting hurt by them. I didn't personally enact those histories out. And if I've misread them, please feel free to correct me with facts rather than feelings.

And on your last point, you are almost absolutely right...I disagree with Zionists to the nth degree in their entitlement thinking that is purposefully designed to excuse so many of their own indiscretions. Again, I said Zionists which is not synonomous with Jews who are just like any other people to me. I disagree with Republicans all of the time...doesn't mean that I hate white people. Point being, I still maintain that I am not an anti-Semite at all.

Furthermore I am asking you politiely to stop labeling me as such.

I hate to go back to personal stuff to illustrate a point but in this case I find it neccasary

My grandfather Benjamin Gutstein was a Zionist. He sadly lost his entire family (parents, siblings, cousins, etc.) to the holocaust. He dealt with the popular anti-semetism of the time in Poland before moving to America. He was taught about the inquisition, he knew about the russian pogroms, the Dreyfuss affair, and various other historical events built off of anti-semetism. He felt the Jewish people would not be able to live a life worth living under these conditions. He, like many other Jews contributed time, action, and money towards the idea of a Jewish state. I can repeat the same story and replace the name with Helen Cooper, my grandmother.

To have the idea of being able to live a life free of the worry of slaughter, rape and other attrocities based on your ethnicity and religion should be a basic human right and to have the idea of Zionism twisted into some hateful definition that makes it easy for people like you to say how evil they are is a slap in the face to Jewish people worldwide.

Over the years "zionist" has become a code word for Jew to many. Sure you don't hate Jews just "zionists". It's much easier to say that and you wont get funny looks. I have been called a zionist with the most malicious intent many times, am I fighting for a Jewish state? honestly no I'm not, but I more than understand the reason for it.

Am I making a huge assumption to say that you hate the plight and solution my grandfather lived with and through?

Do you feel the world would be better off to have kept Jews in the shtetls & ghettos of Europe?

the redefinition of zionism that you spit out is pure anti-semitism.

it is no different than saying that Blacks should have stayed in the slavery/ sharecropper system of the south...

..."Why do those people want to have the same rights as us"?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Can someone summarize this thread in 5 sentences or less for me?

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    you need crack. I sell crack.
    Ayo!!!

a nazi and a jew get in a fight about crack

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

this whole thread is about the worst look I have ever seen on soulstrut.

• Can someone summarize this thread in 5 sentences or less for me?

A Black and a Nazi walk into a Jewish bar, arguing about black musicians
    with all-white fanbases.