Props on the new Soulstrut.com!

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Shit is ill! Where are my gramelins?

Comments

• Yes the facelift is on check

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    It does look nice. Seems a little bright though... like not enough contrast between elements.

Also, what happened to the (new posts) thingy that used to be in orange next to the total post count?

• the problem is that I don' like green .............give me back the blue

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    It does look nice. Seems a little bright though... like not enough contrast between elements.

Also, what happened to the (new posts) thingy that used to be in orange next to the total post count?

Yeah i kind of agree... if you browse the rest of the site I offset the gray with a lot of browns...

Also... there are other board skins if you check your prefrences. eventually I will make "soul strut classic" with the look of the old board .

As I mentioned in some other posts, there are still some kinks to work out (graemlins not working, who's online not working...) so... please be patient... and browse the rest of the site. The reviews section now accepts rating and user reviews... all the old mixes are back...

woah.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    The reviews section now accepts rating and user reviews... all the old mixes are back...

woah.

Calendar and user list

Bravo!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    please be patient... and browse the rest of the site. The reviews section now accepts rating and user reviews... all the old mixes are back...

yeah, while the board was down yesterday and I was fiending for some "Strut-Time,"
    I went back and read all the old ISH and was checking out some reviews...I couldn't figure out how to post my own review, but I didn't try too hard since I
    didn't have anything specific in mind.

I wanna do an ISH! Are you going to do some new ones soon?

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I'm feelin' the mellow colors.

• Any Chance you could bring back the "[red](44)[/red] posts since last visit" tool?
    those were pretty helpful when reading multipage posts and forgetting where you left off.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

Yeah i kind of agree... if you browse the rest of the site I offset the gray with a lot of browns...

Also... there are other board skins if you check your prefrences. eventually I will make "soul strut classic" with the look of the old board .

As I mentioned in some other posts, there are still some kinks to work out (graemlins not working, who's online not working...) so... please be patient... and browse the rest of the site. The reviews section now accepts rating and user reviews... all the old mixes are back...

woah.

great work with the new site so far. i have a question tho, will you allow more pms?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

woah.

great work with the new site so far. i have a question tho, will you allow more pms?

I bumped it up to 500.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    ... all the old mixes are back...

woah.

Thank you for that!

• It does look nice. Seems a little bright though... like not enough contrast between elements.

woah.

I bumped it up to 500.

Quick, everyone PM me again!

• I find the new colors to be extremely calming and comforting!

Nice one!

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    lookin good

also really glad you didnt change the forum layout, i cant stand having to learn/get used to a new system each time i visit a new forum...

personally i think this is the best layout anyway. (opening a new window to post? DUMB)

• This looks great raj.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    If there was a 'good look' graemlin, I'd be using it.

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    LOOKING GOOD!!!!!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    If there was a 'good look' graemlin, I'd be using it.

there's a better one with Lyn Christopher, too - but I can't find it right now...

• bropsbrops 182 Posts
    Looks fabolous!

• Also i just switched from winamp classic to w.c. with the itunes look.. so it goes perfect with the new f-f-f-f-fresh soulstrut look

/L