SHOE STRUT CONT.

Comments

• I'm feeling that whole Adidas Oddity/All Odd series.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I'm feeling that whole Adidas Oddity/All Odd series.

I like those...........when did those drop?

the images in your entry dont work, what shoes are you up to? iam to young to have been graduated from superstars already.

If your striving for classic clean...............Adidas Rod Laver/Stan Smith.

Nike/Reebok/Converse/Vans all have customizing website. Dont follow the pack.

hmm... dont feel the rod laver sneaker, stan smith looks ok. i'll stay with adidas anyways.

• the images in your entry dont work, what shoes are you up to? iam to young to have been graduated from superstars already.

If your striving for classic clean...............Adidas Rod Laver/Stan Smith.

Nike/Reebok/Converse/Vans all have customizing website. Dont follow the pack.

hmm... dont feel the rod laver sneaker, stan smith looks ok. i'll stay with adidas anyways.

yuk

yuk

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    I'm feeling that whole Adidas Oddity/All Odd series.

That one is aight but damn these are badness (bad meaning bad). Just terrible.

but damn these are badness (bad meaning bad). Just terrible.

Damn those are freaky lookin'.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

These look like something a white trash dude with dirty acid washed jeans and a fanny pack would wear.

These look like something a white trash dude with dirty acid washed jeans and a fanny pack would wear.

White trash could afford them.

Whatever..........These are Uptown classics in Harlem/Bronx. True Ballers know the Real.

• These look like something a white trash dude with dirty acid washed jeans and a fanny pack would wear.

White trash could afford them.

Whatever..........These are Uptown classics in Harlem/Bronx. True Ballers know the Real.
    oh ok..actually wearing basketball shoes to play ball in..gotcha. I enjoyed the first Pennys as far as shoes to ball in. Those things were light as hell.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    After searching in vain for a couple different pairs, I designed these with the (shittay) tools they give you over at NikeID

Nothing too mind blowing, but it'll do for now.

D.EARTHTONES

• but damn these are badness (bad meaning bad). Just terrible.

Damn those are freaky lookin'.

Yeah - but the Questar series is just wack anyway - and the while the flourescent one looks crazy - I'm still into it. I think these dropped in or around September.

After searching in vain for a couple different pairs, I designed these with the (shittay) tools they give you over at NikeID

Nothing too mind blowing, but it'll do for now.

D.EARTHTONES

I cant fuck w/low top dunks but I would definitely sport those.

The colors they offer you at NikeID are

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    Im rocking these:

• not sure what the date is for the reissued III's, but they are also gonna reissue the V's in some new colorways.

i just copped these:

also the airstabs are coming to the US soon.

Fucking hot, i had been waiting on these for a while!!! and finally they dropped!

• I usually stick with the skate shoes. Rockin these now.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I usually stick with the skate shoes. Rockin these now.

these all look like baby booties to me. But i guess you need a really fat shoe to protect your feet or something right? I dont skate.

I dunno, i think ill just get another pair of forces for now i guess. Some of yall wear some really wack shoes. K-swiss! lol.

No info on those blazing jordan 3's though sorry. the date has yet to be announced. I bet they will get snapped up quick though if its a limited run.

Some of yall could ease up on the earthtones a bit too.

peace.

• I think i remember the foamposites being like $180 when they first came out? I wanted these BAD but now that I look at them it looks like they havent stood the test of time unlike other classic kicks. fuck getting them shits creased when you're hitting the lower bins.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    I just picked these up over the weekend

except mine are in the Green and tan colorway.

• Most comfortable shoe in years:

Latest purchase:

Wantlist:

Wantlist:

• i heard those are pretty comfortable..she looks happy...im gettin them next.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Im not even sure why, but i really like these bape marvel comics series shoes.

I'm not sure why either, you're kidding right?

PLUR

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    dopest jordans evar.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

these might actually match with your clothes.

• son. you take the nursemate jonks and all you dye is this part here. like blue and cream.

• shoe strut back from the grave - today's purchase -

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

• shoe strut back from the grave - today's purchase -

seriously what are you gonna wear with those? a pink shirt and some bicyle shorts?

quit digging around in my closet, hommie.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Im not even sure why, but i really like these bape marvel comics series shoes.

I'm not sure why either, you're kidding right?

PLUR

no, not kidding. I think they are fresh. I wouldnt want them as my only shoes, but i like the crazy colorways.