SHOE STRUT CONT.

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
When are they gonna bring back the jordan 3's? Whats with this garbage 14's in every friggin colorway shit, when are they gonna get smart over there?200 fine, whatever, just not 400 something! Or at least in my size? Even if you got a pair, you know you need to mint up!

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    If i'm not mistaken they retroed those about a year back. I missed the release date because f***in SLAM Magazine screwed up the date (a week later).

Yes, and i agree those are one of the best looking Jordans ever.

• spcspc 534 Posts
    My favorite sneakers ever:

and

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    what do people think about these jawns. They are brand new. only like 18 pairs available and they are 400 GBP:

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts

Just bought these. Not a huge sneaker freak but fell in love with these so I had to pick them up. Lived in Japan and am learning the language + them being adidas =

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    what do people think about these jawns. They are brand new. only like 18 pairs available and they are 400 GBP:

Just awful. At any price.

Just bought these. Not a huge sneaker freak but fell in love with these so I had to pick them up. Lived in Japan and am learning the language + them being adidas =

i picked up the NY ones. I wanted the Tokyo ones but I hate that white sole. So ugly and chunky to me

what do people think about these jawns. They are brand new. only like 18 pairs available and they are 400 GBP
    I'd rather customize my own rather than buying a pair of shoes for such an insane amount.

Raise you UNDFTD x JORDAN 72 made : $1500 - $2600

i picked up the NY ones. I wanted the Tokyo ones but I hate that white sole. So ugly and chunky to me
    Not too thrilled about the white sole either to be honest but like them supremely even though. Did pick up a pair of these too for the sole blackness.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

the "dunkles"???

i like the lows, but i'd prolly never fork out the money they go for.

the "dunkles"???

i like the lows, but i'd prolly never fork out the money they go for.

yeah i Guess. I just now got the email this is what it said:

DEAR MWA CUSTOMER.

MO WAX ARTS IN CONJUNCTION WITH SABOTAGE/ROYALE FAM PRESENTS A ONE OFF OPPORTUNITY TO OWN THE VERY LIMITED HAND PAINTED CUSTOM UNKLE DUNKS.

INSTEAD OF GOING THROUGH RETAILERS WE ARE OFFERING THESE DUNKS DIRECTLY TO OUR MAILING LIST CUSTOMERS.

ONLY 24 PAIRS WERE MADE OF THE LOW TOPS AND 12 PAIR OF THE HIGH TOPS. IMAGES OF THE DUNKS CAN BE SEEN AT: http://www.mowaxarts.com/dunks/

WE ARE SELLING 8 PAIRS OF THE HIGHS AND 18 PAIRS OF THE LOWS.

SIZES AS FOLLOWS.
    LOW TOP VACCUM/WHITE NOISE/TRACER US SIZES:

8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11
    HI TOP VACCUM/UZI:

8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11

IMAGES OF THE DUNKS CAN BE SEEN AT:

http://www.mowaxarts.com/dunks/

??399.00 GBP.

So I guess they are "New" dunkles.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

I need these jointz.

• When are they gonna bring back the jordan 3's? Whats with this garbage 14's in every friggin colorway shit, when are they gonna get smart over there?

200 fine, whatever, just not 400 something! Or at least in my size? Even if you got a pair, you know you need to mint up!

I got a retro'd pair(from 99 maybe?) a few years ago off of ebay for around $150. They are still holding up great..but I dont wear them often. I need the black IIIs

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    When are they gonna bring back the jordan 3's? Whats with this garbage 14's in every friggin colorway shit, when are they gonna get smart over there?

200 fine, whatever, just not 400 something! Or at least in my size? Even if you got a pair, you know you need to mint up!

I got a retro'd pair(from 99 maybe?) a few years ago off of ebay for around $150. They are still holding up great..but I dont wear them often. I need the black IIIs

It would be cool to see these in a bunch of different styles though, instead of so many damn colorways of the 14's!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

these are fuckin rediculous. Sposed to come out this year. Anybody got a date?

looks like some heat coming out later this year.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

these are fuckin rediculous. Sposed to come out this year. Anybody got a date?

I haven't really been fuckin' with J's since the early 90's but I can see myself rocking those.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    i kinda dig the dunkles
    they are aight... not thats fresh for $800
    i still gotta cop the black and gold mowabbs
    im an acg man

i posted a pair in the weekend finds i came up on
    got some deadstock air escape lo's from 93
    used to have a flavor pair back then and would like to get another pair
    just cant find the same colorway

• When are they gonna bring back the jordan 3's? Whats with this garbage 14's in every friggin colorway shit, when are they gonna get smart over there?

co-sign - I got the black IIIs from a shop here in Brooklyn about 3 years back too. Just before Team Jordan started doing their own reissues (they have the Jordan dunk logo on the heel instead of the Nike swoosh logo). Ebay will prolly be your best bet.

I need me the IVs in black though

• not sure what the date is for the reissued III's, but they are also gonna reissue the V's in some new colorways.

i just copped these:

also the airstabs are coming to the US soon.

• not sure what the date is for the reissued III's, but they are also gonna reissue the V's in some new colorways.

i just copped these:

ha me too...i about shit when I walked into Finish Line and saw them staring at me.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

i want these.

• currently sporting a pair of penny's

• i just tried searching for a release date on the black on black IIIs that Bsides posted and I cant really find shit out about them. Are these really coming out? general release? please say its so.

• I rock these on the daily/weekly/monthly/yearly:

• Check out these IVs....

http://i22.ebayimg.com/01/i/05/3a/4a/95_3.JPG

Should be dropping in May.

A good site to check out release dates is www.23isback.com.

I've never seen those Black/Black IIIs!?!If anyone has some info....please share.

• Just wondering....

Anybody know how to clean the part around the air pocket on the IIIs? The type of material they used just doesnt want to clean. They have been almost a yellowish color.....yet the rest of the shoe is still white.

Some guy at a sneaker shop here in town said that the light does it to them.

Any opinions?

• snosno 332 Posts
    Those Sabotage Dunkles looks alright. Almost copped the pink dunkles the other day, but went for the Diamond "Tiffany" dunks SB instead.

I am not sure if they can be called sneakers, but this is my fave right now...

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    can't clean it, it's just the foam material they use. It ages and turns yellow over time, same w/ v's.

• hcrunkhcrunk 116 Posts

I like to rock these year round.

• Options
    Here's my dog posing with her shelltoe high. I had these for 11 years before I gave it to her for Christmas. She'll get the other one when this one starts to stink. I got these with the red stripes too, just as old.

Oh, whoever asked about the yellowing. Yellowing is yellowing, it's damn near impossible to get out. But try using baking soda and white-colored whitening toothpaste and hot water. Might help. Baking soda first, then the whitening toothpaste on top of that so it forms a little foam. Use an old toothbrush.

• chasechase 767 Posts

I need me the IVs in black though

some dude tried to sell me some (looked like) bootleg IV's with lazer etching in red, they where but not for 110 beans

anyone else seen these?

edit