SHOE STRUT CONT.

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I rock these on the daily/weekly/monthly/yearly:

What size you wear? I got a green pair that fit me a bit too snug.

Herm

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts

I need me the IVs in black though

some dude tried to sell me some (looked like) bootleg IV's with lazer etching in red, they where but not for 110 beans

anyone else seen these?

edit

Nike did recently release some lasered IV's but they sell for a lot more than $110, homey was trying to sell you some fakes. Those things are ugly as sin anyway IMO.

• anyone else find the laser shit as ugly as I do? I jsut cant fuck with it..I dunno

• The black laser IVs are nice....

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/collectible/nike_air_jordan_4_laser_blk.htm

People started lining up down at Lifted the night before these actually came out for a chance to get a pair.

I'm sure when the career achievement double back drops on the 28th.....kids will do the same.

• not sure what the date is for the reissued III's, but they are also gonna reissue the V's in some new colorways.

i just copped these:

also the airstabs are coming to the US soon.

I got the OG of those and the reissue made me happy that they weren't the same color as the OG. They are dope but they don't quite have that infrared look to them. The AM90 is easily one of the dopest shoes out there. Color combos like whoa.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    currently sporting a pair of penny's

that's what i'm talking about. FOR THE REAL HEADZ...

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    The black laser IVs are nice....

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/collectible/nike_air_jordan_4_laser_blk.htm

People started lining up down at Lifted the night before these actually came out for a chance to get a pair.

I'm sure when the career achievement double back drops on the 28th.....kids will do the same.

SCHOOL ME:

Why don't shoe companies make more copies of these joints that they KNOW are gonna sell like nuts? I always wanted the black Nike Safaris but them shits sold out too fast.

1. They don't know what's gonna explode? (Why not make more next season?)
    2. A favour/wink to their shoe collectin' brethren?/Way to keep themselves cool?
    3. Do they figure that the market wantin these shoes ain't big enough to go with more production?

DROP KNOWLEDGE SON.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

2. A favour/wink to their shoe collectin' brethren?/Way to keep themselves cool?
    3. Do they figure that the market wantin these shoes ain't big enough to go with more production?

I've often thought about this myself. The "raer" value makes them collectable. The more there are, the less valuable it is, and the less it's appealing to collectors. I think they just wanna keep the market exciting, and come out with new stuff in small quantities, i.e. the endless variation of DUNKS.....

i have a buddy who's bought everything and anything that is Nike Dunk for like the past 2 years.......so yea the market is niche, but nonetheless there is still strong demand.

personally i think of the whole Dunk collecting phenomenon though (but even hating on these dudes has become so cliche!)

• these are fuckin rediculous. Sposed to come out this year. Anybody got a date?

I haven't really been fuckin' with J's since the early 90's but I can see myself rocking those.

i think i had these pair when i was really young. it was either the iii or the ii and i had it in white and grey on the bottom w/ a little red in it. these are pretty hot, though. i'd def. get these. thanks for the info, i'll def be on the lookout for these.

how much do these rereleased jordans go for?

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts

I've often thought about this myself. The "raer" value makes them collectable. The more there are, the less valuable it is, and the less it's appealing to collectors. I think they just wanna keep the market exciting, and come out with new stuff in small quantities, i.e. the endless variation of DUNKS.....

i have a buddy who's bought everything and anything that is Nike Dunk for like the past 2 years.......so yea the market is niche, but nonetheless there is still strong demand.

personally i think of the whole Dunk collecting phenomenon though (but even hating on these dudes has become so cliche!)

Uh huh - I'm thinkin it is 44% number 2, 38% number 3, and 18% not sure yet ...

Maybe seeing how well each shoe sells with these 'connoisseur/niche markets' can sometime gives them a heads up on what'll sell across the board in a year or two's time. (i.e. how Dunks were big for these dudes years before they exploded for everybody.)

Hmmmm .... I'm getting serious here .....

• A little of each of your reasons.

What I dont understand is that all these shits sell out..............but you never see anybody rocking them.

You know kids own them cause just about every reish Jordan sells out. I cant remember the last time I saw somebody wearing a pair of IVs or Vs beside myself and a few of my friends.

Whenever I wear my White/Mocha IIIs.....most heads are "daaaaaaaam" like they havent ever seen them......but they were just reished a couple years ago....and they sold out everywhere.

So where did they all go? Are they just boxed up in these collectors closets?

• copped these not too long ago..love em...not really into the dunk thing though but i had to

• how do i post pics from my macs desktop ??????????

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    how do i post pics from my macs desktop ??????????

uhh oh, kon about to flash some shoe game internet pics? Sadly i dont know how you would go about doing that.

probably upload at www.photobucket.com or something.

• ok...1st time posting pics ever...hope it works, if so goodlookin bsides

[/img]

lots more....fuck dunks and all these bullshit wack sbs.

the chocolate air force ogs...w/ NO swoosh check on the toe

let me pull out some proto types

• concordes...

these dont exist.....yet

• ok...1st time posting pics ever...hope it works, if so goodlookin bsides

[/img]

lots more....fuck dunks and all these bullshit wack sbs.

the chocolate air force ogs...w/ NO swoosh check on the toe

let me pull out some proto types

concordes...

these dont exist.....yet

yo i love dunks and i am a dunk head but got damn you are fucking clowning right now son, bobbito was right...

hahaha, kon isnt even fucking with reissue shoes. Blazing.

I never got into the new balance thing though. I know lots of people that swear by em however.

Im not even sure why, but i really like these bape marvel comics series shoes.

• Im not even sure why, but i really like these bape marvel comics series shoes.

iam still on classics

and since some years now

• Im not even sure why, but i really like these bape marvel comics series shoes.

NEVER THESE!!! shits are corn for the simple fact bape bit nikes whole shit ....what do they replace the swoosh with ? a gotdamn logo thats a cross between jemm and rainbow bright!!!!

iam still on classics

and since some years now

k swiss the brand with 5 stripes...CMON!!! they arent arent even on the radar...get some adidas.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• eehehe. looks like i get some disrespect for that post, but i can stand it. its just to have some other feeling than walking and standing the whole day in adidas superstars. ok. i admit. iam a media addict. i just bought them because i liked the commercials. did i like the commercials? anyway, youre all right.

(but i really needed some other sneakers than superstars and i didnt know which one to buy. i didnt had soulstrut two years ago. and again damnit.)

eehehe. looks like i get some disrespect for that post, but i can stand it. its just to have some other feeling than walking and standing the whole day in adidas superstars. ok. i admit. iam a media addict. i just bought them because i liked the commercials. did i like the commercials? anyway, youre all right.

(but i really needed some other sneakers than superstars and i didnt know which one to buy. i didnt had soulstrut two years ago. and again damnit.)

You copped them because of the commercial......... At least you can own up to it. You'll graduate from Superstars eventually. The last pair I owned was in 1984.

• eehehe. looks like i get some disrespect for that post, but i can stand it. its just to have some other feeling than walking and standing the whole day in adidas superstars. ok. i admit. iam a media addict. i just bought them because i liked the commercials. did i like the commercials? anyway, youre all right.

You copped them because of the commercial......... At least you can own up to it. You'll graduate from Superstars eventually. The last pair I owned was in 1984.

the images in your entry dont work, what shoes are you up to? iam to young to have been graduated from superstars already.

• i didnt had soulstrut two years ago. and again damnit.)

dont worry dog, soulstrut isnt doing anything good for your shoe selection

• i didnt had soulstrut two years ago. and again damnit.)

dont worry dog, soulstrut isnt doing anything good for your shoe selection

thats what i thought, view most of the posted sneakers around here

the images in your entry dont work, what shoes are you up to? iam to young to have been graduated from superstars already.

If your striving for classic clean...............Adidas Rod Laver/Stan Smith.

Nike/Reebok/Converse/Vans all have customizing website. Dont follow the pack.

• the images in your entry dont work, what shoes are you up to? iam to young to have been graduated from superstars already.

If your striving for classic clean...............Adidas Rod Laver/Stan Smith.

Nike/Reebok/Converse/Vans all have customizing website. Dont follow the pack.

hmm... dont feel the rod laver sneaker, stan smith looks ok. i'll stay with adidas anyways.