WHO HERE HAS DONE IT WITHOUT BIRTH CONTROL?

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited February 2016 in Off Topic (NRR)

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Boy Whores Don't Count

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    I have a hard time parking my boat without birth control.

that was horrible...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Boy Whores Don't Count

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Risk > Reward

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

"my parents!"

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Jokes aside, why do dudes insist on referring to their children as their "seed?" I'm not aware of a comparable term in female parlance...Besides, wouldn't the correct term be "my fertilized embryo after 30-32 weeks of gestation?"

• Jokes aside, why do dudes insist on referring to their children as their "seed?" I'm not aware of a comparable term in female parlance...Besides, wouldn't the correct term be "my fertilized embryo after 30-32 weeks of gestation?"

Welcome back!

[This is the kind of thread it takes to get you to de-lurk?]

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

Welcome back!

[This is the kind of thread it takes to get you to de-lurk?]

I've been here the whole time; it's just been too hard to keep up with all of the new posters and the fast-moving threads when work is crazy.

Don't worry, I'll be back in raer form in 2006.

• for the last year and a half.

• Me, resulting in child #1.

I also beat the pill with child #2.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I beat the pill as well. Snuck one past the goalie. My wife was doing a half ass job at taking the pill. We were engaged at the time. She would've been 8 1/2 months pregnant when we were supposed to get married. Since she was pregnant we went to Vegas to get married. It was a blessing, saved a lot of cash on the wedding I was supposed to have. So here's to half assed birth control.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Snuck one past the goalie.

• girgir 329 Posts
    Risk > Reward

if you take the risk you get the cookie.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Me, resulting in child #1.

within you lies the heart of a champion

• I went without birthcontrol for 7 years with my first long term girlfriend...I am a lucky lucky man.

• I went without birthcontrol for 7 years with my first long term girlfriend...I am a lucky lucky man.

That or you have a crazy low sperm count.

yeah, I have thought about that...doesnt weed lower your sprem count? that would be the culprit...

...and the super tight pleather bikini briefs I seem to fancy

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    *raises hand*

I try and be careful but I still do it from time to time. Generally it's only with regular girls and only on the 3-4 days after she comes off her period.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Thats not good news man!! I don't like to hear about that!!

• I'm married and she's on the pill. Now I'm all worried about goalies....

If you decide to have kids and she comes off the pill there is a higher chance of twins.

If you decide to have kids and she comes off the pill there is a higher chance of twins.

Ugh... so not helping!

• So far, so good....

But not with Mexican chicks. They're the most fertile women on the friggin planet. I definitely get suited up for the get down with the Latina honeys.

Not trying to get caught out there, especially with the fucked up laws in California.

Gotta be, it took me like 2-3 months I think.

I've had luck with NuvaRing, but then again post-pregnancy seems to have a drastically lower booty count than pre-.

• i also beat the pill

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts

I've had luck with NuvaRing, but then again post-pregnancy seems to have a drastically lower booty count than pre-.

My lady friend went on the ring about a couple of weeks ago. I can tell the hormones are in full swing now.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    My wife and I did it without birth control for 6 mos, we was usin the "pull-out method". then one night, while drunk, there was no pullin out.

10 mos later, my son was born.

Now she rocks the IUD. Im not scurred.