WHO HERE HAS DONE IT WITHOUT BIRTH CONTROL?

13»

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Hallelujah. Now, who's got some science on the IUD?

it works.

A co-worker got pregnant rocking a copper IUD. Yes, females talk to me about these things

100 % DOES NOT EXIST

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

it works.

A co-worker got pregnant rocking a copper IUD. Yes, females talk to me about these things

100 % DOES NOT EXIST

now im scared.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

it works.

100 % DOES NOT EXIST

now im scared.

There's more to it: she had just got the thing checked a week before and Doc said it was OK

Nope, I'm not the father of that little girl.

• something many forget/don't know-
    if your girl is on any kind of antibiotic,
    the pill isn't working.
    i love my daughter, but she was quite a suprise.

Okay my wife just started on a z-pack and we did the do this morning.
    I'm just not going to read this thread any more.....

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    no, i was scared at the thought that women actually talk to you.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

That's right, I'm on SoulStrut: Ms Damn, DJ Anna, Miss Bassie, CoselMed, DJ Neta, and anasarcasm[/b] & Firebird75[/b] . There are a total of 5 6 7 and they are spoken for. Why the fuck do we even talk about women here? We need to recruit some ladies to our warren boys or I forsee incest in our future.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    no, i was scared at the thought that women actually talk to you.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

a guy at work told me last night that his neighbor, who is in his 40s, has an 18 and a 16 year old, and got a vasectomy 15 years ago, just found out that his wife is pregnant ... they are not pleased... that's really THE MAILMAN[/b] slipping one past the goalie

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

it works.

100 % DOES NOT EXIST

what can I say? Use protection or have a baby. But NO protection is 100% failsafe. Only abstainence. And that's why I'm waiting for marriage.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

it works.

100 % DOES NOT EXIST

what can I say? Use protection or have a baby. But NO protection is 100% failsafe. Only abstainence. And that's why I'm waiting for marriage.

seriously?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

it works.

100 % DOES NOT EXIST

"Marriage" (with children) and "abstainence" have sometimes dangerous similar meanings

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

it works.

100 % DOES NOT EXIST

seriously?

No.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

That's right, I'm on SoulStrut: Ms Damn, DJ Anna, Miss Bassie, CoselMed, DJ Neta, and anasarcasm[/b] & Firebird75[/b] . There are a total of 5 6 7 and they are spoken for. Why the fuck do we even talk about women here? We need to recruit some ladies to our warren boys or I forsee incest in our future.

I'm not related to anyone on this board so feel free to holla guys! Not you ********* you totally ignored my safe word.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

WAIT A MINUTE! RAJ IS TRYING FOR A BOY!

pulling out for about a year and a half until we decided we would try for the boy. Now I'm stuck w/ 3 girls as of feb 2006. Man!!! I can't imagine dealing w/ 3 teen girls.

In Miami no less!

STOP IT!

MOVE TO GREENLAND

No, move to the suburbs and send them to catholic school - that always works.

WAIT A MINUTE! RAJ IS TRYING FOR A BOY!

pulling out for about a year and a half until we decided we would try for the boy. Now I'm stuck w/ 3 girls as of feb 2006. Man!!! I can't imagine dealing w/ 3 teen girls.

In Miami no less!

STOP IT!

MOVE TO GREENLAND

No, move to the suburbs and send them to catholic school - that always works.

This is true.

• Hallelujah. Now, who's got some science on the IUD?

it works.

It can also be absorbed and embedded into the woman's body, requiring surgical removal. Ouch.

• what can I say? Use protection or have a baby. But NO protection is 100% failsafe. Only abstainence. And that's why I'm waiting for marriage.

Anal?

Except for the drippage theory. Yuck.