WHO HERE HAS DONE IT WITHOUT BIRTH CONTROL?

Comments

• -

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

WAIT A MINUTE! RAJ IS TRYING FOR A BOY!

• busting in... shit worked like a charm for years, and then one day with no explanation, it didn't work... CAN'T TRUSS IT!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

pulling out for about a year and a half until we decided we would try for the boy. Now I'm stuck w/ 3 girls as of feb 2006. Man!!! I can't imagine dealing w/ 3 teen girls.

• WAIT A MINUTE! RAJ IS TRYING FOR A BOY!

pulling out for about a year and a half until we decided we would try for the boy. Now I'm stuck w/ 3 girls as of feb 2006. Man!!! I can't imagine dealing w/ 3 teen girls.

In Miami no less!

In Miami no less!

STOP IT!

• I can't imagine dealing w/ 3 teen girls.
    Yikes!

Hey if Cliff Huckstable can do it.. so can you!....you just need to keep
    shooting for your own theo.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

In Miami no less!

• WAIT A MINUTE! RAJ IS TRYING FOR A BOY!

In Miami no less!

STOP IT!

MOVE TO GREENLAND

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    So far, so good....

But not with Mexican chicks.

so you have different plans of action for different races?

mexican chicks - birth control!
    black girls - pull out method
    white girls - facial
    asians girls/boy whores - anal
    middle eastern - titty fuck and thats it

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    So far, so good....

But not with Mexican chicks.

so you have different plans of action for different races?

mexican chicks - birth control!
    black girls - pull out method
    white girls - facial
    asians girls/boy whores - anal
    middle eastern - titty fuck and thats it

so dead on its scary

too many times. i almost had a kid just after my 15th birthday (thank you clinic) and now i'm a 29yr old father to an 11yr old. when i'm in self-destructive phases (no girlfriend) i'm a total ho, especially when i'm drinking, but after a double dose of zithromax last may (and staying with the same girl for the past 7months), i've mended my fence. it's easy to put ones'self on blast saying that shit, but history isn't always a clear view for everyone.

In Miami no less!

STOP IT!

MOVE TO GREENLAND

When I was in cabo san lucas this summer I caught a group of 3 boys who looked like they were 8/9 straight gawking @ my 6 year old. Needless to say I was shook!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

When I was in cabo san lucas this summer I caught a group of 3 boys who looked like they were 8/9 straight gawking @ my 6 year old. Needless to say I was shook!

i was discussing a similar issue regarding my friend's little sister. like what's the best plan to defend against youngins like and encourage decency in our little sisters/daughters?
    crazy vigilance, strictness, home schooling, no exposure to the opposite sex until 21 years old or...
    just let it be and lead by a responsible example

• dude, FUCK THE PILL!!!! I mean if you weak cats are bursting passed than I'm fucked!

Seriously though, Do you guys even wanna do a girl thats on the pill? I have had two different girls just fucking totally loose touch with reality on the pill. Those hormones are powerful shit!!! I guess it works on a "I don't wanna go near your crazy ass, so I am in no danger of empregnating you" level. I'm sure there are girls out there who can function fine on it but I never known one of them.

I have had a couple close calls in my fancy free single years. one "procedure" which was a total fuckig nightmare. Wasn't even my lady, but I had to be an adult and take care of it. I had to chill in the waiting room with all the concerned boyfriends. That, my friends is the definition of

• Seriously though, Do you guys even wanna do a girl thats on the pill? I have had two different girls just fucking totally loose touch with reality on the pill. Those hormones are powerful shit!!! I guess it works on a "I don't wanna go near your crazy ass, so I am in no danger of empregnating you" level. I'm sure there are girls out there who can function fine on it but I never known one of them.

See that was my pill case. The pill was messing with her or something so they lowered the dosage. Too far, I guess.

• I get mad worried about this shit, but at the same time my girl and I hate using condoms.

sounds about right

• I get mad worried about this shit, but at the same time my girl and I hate using condoms.

sounds about right

True that. Condoms suck.

Me: Condoms alone feel like nothing, like I'm humping a rubber glove or something.

Her: And I quote, "It feels like I'm getting an exam at the gynecologist."

The only semi-solution that I have found (and have mentioned before) is to follow the Sinbad-approved technique of putting some KY, Astroglide, etc. inside first. That kinda works. Well, from my end.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Seriously though, Do you guys even wanna do a girl thats on the pill? I have had two different girls just fucking totally loose touch with reality on the pill. Those hormones are powerful shit.

Gentlemen, I need to admit something to you: I have vast[/b] experience with the ladies. It's difficuilt for me to admit to you, but I feel that I need to be honest. I am the MAN.

So far reaching is my experience that I have learned that there is a distinct sexual preference between Mandarin speaking versus Cantonese speaking women. I understand the subtlties involved. You need to understand. Light skinned Oaklanders versus Dark skinnded Tahitians...some weird freak shit I can only illustrate with video. SO: I get it. Learn from me boyz.[/b] I like RAJ, lost my virginity @ 8 because I WANTED it that way.

Therefore, So I offer the following words of advice:

"SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP-WITH-YOUR-SMALL-ASS-DICK AND TREAT WOMEN WITH RESPECT AND THEY MIGHT JUST LIKE YOU AND YOU MIGHT JUST GET LAID."

fuckyouverymuch,

gNAT

PS ladies of soulstrut: HOLLAR!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    What's birth control?

• something many forget/don't know-
    if your girl is on any kind of antibiotic,
    the pill isn't working.
    i love my daughter, but she was quite a suprise.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    What's birth control?

an excellent way to save lots of money

• something many forget/don't know-
    if your girl is on any kind of antibiotic,
    the pill isn't working.
    i love my daughter, but she was quite a suprise.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Gentlemen, I need to admit something to you: I have vast[/b] experience with the ladies. It's difficuilt for me to admit to you, but I feel that I need to be honest. I am the MAN.

So far reaching is my experience that I have learned that there is a distinct sexual preference between Mandarin speaking versus Cantonese speaking women. I understand the subtlties involved. You need to understand. Light skinned Oaklanders versus Dark skinnded Tahitians...some weird freak shit I can only illustrate with video. SO: I get it. Learn from me boyz. I like RAJ - and lost my virginity @ 8 because I knew he WANTED it that way.[/b]

Therefore, So I offer the following words of advice:

"SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP-WITH-YOUR-SMALL-ASS-DICK AND TREAT WOMEN WITH RESPECT AND THEY MIGHT JUST LIKE YOU AND YOU MIGHT JUST GET LAID."

fuckyouverymuch,

gNAT

PS ladies of soulstrut: HOLLAR!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    I like RAJ - and lost my virginity @ 8 because I knew he WANTED it that way.[/b]

you are obviously misquoting me to distract the ladies...

[sexy lisp]now where the fuck ARE the ladies?[/sexy lisp]

That's right, I'm on SoulStrut: Ms Damn, DJ Anna, Miss Bassie, CoselMed, and DJ Neta. There are a total of 5 and they are spoken for. Why the fuck do we even talk about women here? We need to recruit some ladies to our warren boys or I forsee incest in our future.

• Why the fuck do we even talk about women here? We need to recruit some ladies to our warren boys or I forsee incest in our future.

Well you could try, like most normal[/b] people, picking up girls somewhere that isn't an Internet message board, and dedicated to record collecting at that. Somewhere where real[/b] people hang out.

You know, like MySpace[/b].

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    My brothers I have been playing with fire and let me say that I have gotten burned. Me and Mrs. WU are expecting another child at the end of July '06. After this kids, no more condoms for life is the word on the street. Hallelujah. Now, who's got some science on the IUD?

• a guy at work told me last night that his neighbor, who is in his 40s, has an 18 and a 16 year old, and got a vasectomy 15 years ago, just found out that his wife is pregnant ... they are not pleased... that's really slipping one past the goalie

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

That's right, I'm on SoulStrut: Ms Damn, DJ Anna, Miss Bassie, CoselMed, DJ Neta, and anasarcasm[/b] . There are a total of 5 6 and they are spoken for. Why the fuck do we even talk about women here? We need to recruit some ladies to our warren boys or I forsee incest in our future.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    Hallelujah. Now, who's got some science on the IUD?

it works.