Your LEAST favorite songs of 2005 so far

Comments

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Juelz Santana - There It Go (The Whistle Song)

C0-Sign

• Juelz Santana - There It Go (The Whistle Song)

C0-Sign

What's bad about this song? This shit works like hell in the club. Gets me lapdances and shit.

C0-Sign

stop being silly. this song is good.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

C0-Sign

What's bad about this song? This shit works like hell in the club. Gets me lapdances and shit.

So would a tab of E but that doesn't mean it's a good thing.

C0-Sign

So would a tab of E but that doesn't mean it's a good thing.

It's a hell of a lot easier... I also find it to be a good song... but then again I am talking to a man who doesn't see the big deal about Jay Z.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Exactly.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    Laffy Taffy..

I would rather chew on aluminum foil then listen to that shit..

maybe its becuase I live in the south, but do they play this song on the radio anywhere else? That shit is incomprehensively wack...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

C0-Sign

This song is not a very good example of what makes the Diplomats appealing to me, but I don't understand why people are hatting on it so hard, either.

C0-Sign

Laffy Taffy..

co sign

also anything from young jeezy (mind numbing,thoughtless music)

C0-Sign

Laffy Taffy..

co sign

Not sufficiently superscientifical for you?

• #1 with a vengeance - MY HUMPS
    I seriously get angry when I hear this ish. In my book, the worst (popular) song in years. "My lovely lady lumps", makes me think of large tumors.

#2 anything by 50 - his voice makes MASE sound exciting

#3 Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha wish they'd stop playing this song?! The official final nail in Busta's coffin.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Laffy Taffy..

maybe its becuase I live in the south

Co-sign.

That shit had grown on me though. Back in April-May timeframe, I had really hated that song. Dudes from the South were shitting on that song too. Not that it makes it corny but I didn't like it because it was getting like 30 plays a day down her.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    #1 with a vengeance - MY HUMPS
    I seriously get angry when I hear this ish. In my book, the worst (popular) song in years. "My lovely lady lumps", makes me think of large tumors.

#2 anything by 50 - his voice makes MASE sound exciting

#3 Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha wish they'd stop playing this song?! The official final nail in Busta's coffin.
    All three of those songs are signs of the Apocalypse.

• I'm from jamaica so all of jeezy's references to snow and being the snow man are lost on me

• What is that song Juelz has about fatherhood?

Now I got little Juelz, and little Juelz gotta eat!
    Now Cam got little Cam, and little Cam gotta eat!
    Now Jimmy got little Jimmy, and little Jimmy gotta eat!
    Now Zeke got little Zeke, and little Zeke gotta eat!

...and these kids eat like beasts!
    I don't even care...this song is buried way deep in the album...he's excited to have a kid..let him be...

co sign

while I will agree that the Jezzy is mind numbing I will not agree that it's thoughtless. It is supposed to be mind numbing dude!...it's hypnotic and mezmerizing 2 of the qualitys I look for in rap...smoke some herb and listen to the Jezzy record you'll like it better...plus his adlibs crack me up...

I second the HUMPS as the scariest shit ever...

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

I second the HUMPS as the scariest shit ever...

That synth gets me angry, Wil-iam chocolate milk thing is the worse verse in history

Cosign on busta coffin as well. Stop grinnin

• that Pussy Cat Dolls song is hot too...great club shit...The little reverb sax licks that come in are sweet too...

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Wil-iam chocolate milk thing is the worse verse in history

I met a girl down at the disco.
    She said hey, hey, hey yea let???s go
    I could be your baby, you can be my honey
    Lets spend time not money.
    and mix your milk wit my cocoa puff,
    Milky, milky cocoa,
    Mix your milk with my cocoa puff, milky, milky riiiiiiight

• chasechase 767 Posts
    never mind...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

C0-Sign

Laffy Taffy..

co sign

Word, though I think "My Humps" trumps all of 'em.

While we're hovering around the subject, can somebody explain to me how Juelz Santana doesn't suck? I mean, we all clowned Kurupt for rhyming "bitch" with "bitch," yet Santana makes a career out of doing the exact same shit, and he gets props? Jiggawhat?

• While we're hovering around the subject, can somebody explain to me how Juelz Santana doesn't suck? I mean, we all clowned Kurupt for rhyming "bitch" with "bitch," yet Santana makes a career out of doing the exact same shit, and he gets props? Jiggawhat?
    You kind of answered your own question. If you build your career on something that has formerly been concidered but end up making it work for you then you have really pulled a coup. You have created something . Rap is like 80% swager and attitude and Juels has like %100 more of both of those than most everyone else in the game. Also, ryming the same word w/ the same word is not the extent of his inovative use of the english language. He is still lesser than Cam at these arts but...

C0-Sign

Laffy Taffy..

co sign

Word, though I think "My Humps" trumps all of 'em.

While we're hovering around the subject, can somebody explain to me how Juelz Santana doesn't suck? I mean, we all clowned Kurupt for rhyming "bitch" with "bitch," yet Santana makes a career out of doing the exact same shit, and he gets props? Jiggawhat?

Speak for yourself on Young Gotti.

I think "you more of a bitch than a bitch" is one of the best lines in hip-hop history.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Speak for yourself on Young Gotti.

I think "you more of a bitch than a bitch" is one of the best lines in hip-hop history.

Well, I'll grant you that there's really no comeback for that one because it's at once insulting and kind of confusing.

• whoever said laffy taffy is garbage i wholeheartedly agree. unfortunately, i walk around singing this shit all the time. god i hate that song.

• I'm from jamaica so all of jeezy's references to snow and being the snow man are lost on me

how about lil kim shamelessly imitating your accent and culture with that turd single push your lighters up? does that bug you? seriously, just wondering how Jamaicans feel about such a bald rip-off.

I'm from jamaica so all of jeezy's references to snow and being the snow man are lost on me

how about lil kim shamelessly imitating your accent and culture with that turd single push your lighters up? does that bug you? seriously, just wondering how Jamaicans feel about such a bald rip-off.

Why are you always trying to incite Jamaicans with this cultural appropriation talk?

First it was Sean Paul, and now it's Li'l Kim. Just wondering.

• Since we're on the topic, how do Jamaicans feel about Sean Paul? I for one think he's almost as bad, and certainly as cheesy, as BEP... Any defenders?

• Since we're on the topic, how do Jamaicans feel about Sean Paul? I for one think he's almost as bad, and certainly as cheesy, as BEP... Any defenders?
    the mrs. cleo of rap????

Since we're on the topic, how do Jamaicans feel about Sean Paul? I for one think he's almost as bad, and certainly as cheesy, as BEP... Any defenders?

Why are you always trying to incite Jamaicans with this cultural appropriation talk?

First it was Sean Paul, and now it's Li'l Kim. Just wondering.

nah, faux. "incite" is definitely the wrong word. the Sean Paul thread was a serious question: White hip-hop artists often get clowned. Here's a non-black artist in a largely black genre and I was just wondering how he's received in JA. Same with lil Kim. I love Jamaican music but have known very few Jamaicans over the years (I live in Cali) so I'm always curious to know these things when I have the chance to ask someone who lives there. That's all.