Your LEAST favorite songs of 2005 so far

pknypkny 549 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I've heard plenty of sh*tty songs this year, but nothing as cringeworthy as "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk".

Comments

• I'm Sprung/Go Dumb

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    Anything BEP related.

-e

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    That current Sheek Louche joint for the ladies where the ever-charming Sheek tells the object of his desire that "You got these other chicks outlined in chalk (you're killin' 'em!)"

• I've heard plenty of sh*tty songs this year, but nothing as cringeworthy as "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk".

I was trying to explain this song to my girlfriend after I saw the video and she thought I was making it up. She said, "No one would make a song that stupid." Then she saw the video . That and the Billy's got his beer goggles on song are the fucking worst peices of donky shit I have ever heard. What's up with the really bad Country songs. Do Country fans have a version of soul strut where they bitch about no one coming with the real shit, because even the worst hip hop out right now doesn't hold a candle to the Country shit.

That current Sheek Louche joint for the ladies where the ever-charming Sheek tells the object of his desire that "You got these other chicks outlined in chalk (you're killin' 'em!)"

That Game/Eminem cut where Eminem announces that he is "sick of this black schitt and this white schitt," and Game beseeches somebody to please "Call Dre quick!/Tell him Eminem just murdered me on my own schitt!"

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    gasolina

and that other song at the end of the video ahhhhh!!yan-kee!!!ah!!!!!!!!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    candy shop
    pon de replay
    how we do
    take me home

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

That Game/Eminem cut where Eminem announces that he is "sick of this black schitt and this white schitt," and Game beseeches somebody to "Call Dre quick!/Tell him Eminem just murdered me on my own schitt!"

Cosign on both and louche means in french goes well with the name

Finally that tricktrick eminem song. Another great eminem production with an infectious hook. Jeebus

• Im

not

a

per

fect

Perrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

two gheys for that one

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    "i might as well haaaaveee"

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

I was trying to explain this song to my girlfriend after I saw the video and she thought I was making it up. She said, "No one would make a song that stupid." Then she saw the video . That and the Billy's got his beer goggles on song are the fucking worst peices of donky shit I have ever heard. What's up with the really bad Country songs. Do Country fans have a version of soul strut where they bitch about no one coming with the real shit, because even the worst hip hop out right now doesn't hold a candle to the Country shit.

Well, I read somewhere that the biggest buyers of new country CDs were in NYC and LA markets. I'll find the stats....

• they're certainly the biggest buyrs of country footwear it seams.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    it seams.

Paul Wall "Got the Internet Goin' Nuts" and also that terd he did about sipping and getting high, la la la la la da da.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Anything BEP related.

• it seams.

seems.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I've heard plenty of sh*tty songs this year, but nothing as cringeworthy as "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk".

that's not that stupid country/cowboy/rap group with the big brother in the denim shirt and cowboy hat? if so, i nominate that, and i haven't even heard it.

ugh.

Anything BEP related.

Too easy, you terds; this thread really needs to be devoted to hating on subpar releases by respectable artists.

• Anything BEP related.

I forgot they are hip hops answer to the honky tonk badonka donk

• emyndemynd 830 Posts

Too easy, you terds; this thread really needs to be devoted to hating on subpar releases by respectable artists.

Juelz Santana "The Kid Is Back"

-e

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

-e

no way, that song is too over the top terrible to even be hatting on. "Im back and Im back and Im back And Im back And im back!"

• Juelz Santana: Oh Yes
    The Game: Hate It Or Love It
    Young Jeezy: Go Crazy Remix
    Amerie: 1 Thing (Siik Remix)
    Kanye West: Late
    Lone Catalysts: One???s We Miss
    Gwen Stefani: Hollaback Girl
    Three 6 Mafia: Stay Fly
    Fat Joe: Safe 2 Say
    Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings: All Over Again
    UPC All-Stars: Don???t Get Discouraged
    The Legendary K.O.: George Bush Doesn???t Care About Black People
    Ying Yang Twins feat. Pitbull: Shake

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Juelz Santana: Oh Yes
    The Game: Hate It Or Love It
    Young Jeezy: Go Crazy Remix
    Amerie: 1 Thing (Siik Remix)
    Kanye West: Late
    Lone Catalysts: One’s We Miss
    Gwen Stefani: Hollaback Girl
    Three 6 Mafia: Stay Fly
    Fat Joe: Safe 2 Say
    Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings: All Over Again
    UPC All-Stars: Don’t Get Discouraged
    The Legendary K.O.: George Bush Doesn’t Care About Black People

I knew someone would do this

• Anything BEP related.

YES PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

• Wow the backpack warriors have returned with a vengeance!

Oliver, whatryagonnado now that you're as disconnected from the underground as you are from the skreets???

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Although I dont adore this song i like it as a club song. But that pitbull feat is useless and annoying
    MENTIROSSA..MENTIROSSA!!!!!!!AHHHH!!!!!

-e

What is that song Juelz has about fatherhood?

Now I got little Juelz, and little Juelz gotta eat!
    Now Cam got little Cam, and little Cam gotta eat!
    Now Jimmy got little Jimmy, and little Jimmy gotta eat!
    Now Zeke got little Zeke, and little Zeke gotta eat!

...and these kids eat like beasts!

• "push up your lighters"

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Juelz Santana - There It Go (The Whistle Song)