Your LEAST favorite songs of 2005 so far

13»

Comments

• There are HELLLLLA Jamaicans in Brooklyn. Brooklyn is Jamaican as fukkk. it's not a stretch for someone to pay tribute in that style. I don't know if Kim is Jamaican herself. Not that it matters.

I hate that song, but not because it's exploitative or some shit.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I'm from jamaica so all of jeezy's references to snow and being the snow man are lost on me

how about lil kim shamelessly imitating your accent and culture with that turd single push your lighters up? does that bug you? seriously, just wondering how Jamaicans feel about such a bald rip-off.

We take from your culture,so it's not a totally one sided affair.That song by her is corny and a decade too late.Lighters up is a late 80's early 90's phenomenon.

• obviously lots of Jamaicans in BK. been there hella times. just sayin: she never rocked this style before; sean paul et al blow up in 2003-2004; then she comes with this shit. i hate this joint anyway; just wondering if JAMAICANS find it exploitative. i mean she puts on a fake JA accent for godssakes. seems to go beyond "tribute" if you aks me.

I was just wondering how he's received in JA.
    AYO!

• obviously lots of Jamaicans in BK. been there hella times. just sayin: she never rocked this style before; sean paul et al blow up in 2003-2004; then she comes with this shit. i hate this joint anyway; just wondering if JAMAICANS find it exploitative. i mean she puts on a fake JA accent for godssakes. seems to go beyond "tribute" if you aks me.

I mean, Brooklyn MCs have been lacing patois in their flows for a looooong time.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    obviously lots of Jamaicans in BK. been there hella times. just sayin: she never rocked this style before; sean paul et al blow up in 2003-2004; then she comes with this shit. i hate this joint anyway; just wondering if JAMAICANS find it exploitative. i mean she puts on a fake JA accent for godssakes. seems to go beyond "tribute" if you aks me.

I mean, Brooklyn MCs have been lacing patois in their flows for a looooong time.
    yeah, this is nothing new, nor is making rap songs that are 'anwsers' to popular jams of the time.

yeah, this is nothing new, nor is making rap songs that are 'anwsers' to popular jams of the time.

whatever. the song sucks.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    obviously lots of Jamaicans in BK. been there hella times. just sayin: she never rocked this style before; sean paul et al blow up in 2003-2004; then she comes with this shit. i hate this joint anyway; just wondering if JAMAICANS find it exploitative. i mean she puts on a fake JA accent for godssakes. seems to go beyond "tribute" if you aks me.

whatever. the song sucks.

Nobody's arguing with that part.

• That song by her is corny and a decade too late.Lighters up is a late 80's early 90's phenomenon.
    Ya'll are more about the lighter + arasol canned good = huge flame shotter now, right?

Yeah,but that was how they did it back in the 90's also.

• Yeah,but that was how they did it back in the 90's also.
    so people don't do any of that shit anymore? I saw some video from last yers Sunsplash or something like that and there were mad "lighters up" in the crowd...

• Yeah,but that was how they did it back in the 90's also.
    so people don't do any of that shit anymore? I saw some video from last yers Sunsplash or something like that and there were mad "lighters up" in the crowd...
    i think these days if you're holding up your lighters for a song you need to check yourself because you're at a soul asylum concert

Yeah,but that was how they did it back in the 90's also.

They'll do it if it's for a monumental event like(Vybez Cartel clashing with Ninja Man,Sizzla or Capelton closing the show or 50 Cent's Show when he was here recently)
    That's when you get the "torches" and the "gun shot salutes".

• sad when 50 concert constitutes "monumental event" but I see your point...

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Lets just all agree

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    that fuckin Missy song

• every[/b] fuckin Missy song

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    ANYTHING by these clowns.....

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    every[/b] fuckin Missy song

Whatever mang.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    run it
    chris brown + one of them "big boy toys" = my ears bleeding

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    Jessica Simpsons cvr of these boots shows how useless the music industry can be...
    that "you're beautiful" song is really crappy aswell.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    THE worst song of the year is that twista shit featuring pitbull. The beat sounds like farting noises or something. It makes my head hurt.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    the eminem song where he talks about his #1 dad coin.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    the eminem song where he talks about his #1 dad coin.

...murdered himself on his own schitt.