songs u hate everyone else loves..

Comments

• Cannibus

people still love Canibus?

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I hate on mobbb deep post Hell On Earth. People keep saying how dope they are. Infamy was very boring with the exception of 1 or 2 singles (burn was dope).

Co-Sign on the slue of Canadian indy shit. The Metric is played.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    (burn was dope).

so dope.

Co-Sign on the slue of Canadian indy shit. The Metric is played.

they were good in Clean though - suited the film and good way to start the film. but one song was enough.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Recently I just can't stand the new Coldplay stuff. It's not bad, but everytime i hear it on the radio, it makes me nervous to hear this chris guy singing on top of their trademark sound. Not that it's bad music, i just don't get something out of it and it annoys me somehow...maybe I am not in the according mental state to actually appreciate his crooning....

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    Recently I just can't stand the new Coldplay stuff.

does this imply you were into the OLD coldpaly stuff??

i will definatly add them to the top of the pile of shit people like but i can't get wit hwhatsoever... its like Dido for boys who think U2 are too punk.

incidently i saw some awards show on TV last night and the roots were playing live with various MC's.

it confirmed more than a few things:

1 common is horrible.. he looks like somebodies dad trying to be down "yo lemme pull off this crew neck sweater and bust some windmills" really sad, couldnt make out a word of his winded performance.

2nd questelove is the most boring drummer ive ever heard in my life... i dont think he actually plays ANYTHING... he hits so lightly you can tell he's playing along to a click or electronic triggers (there was a dude triggering on a drum pad)... but his snare sound is complete doo doo.

3rd - turntablists are a waste of space.. dude was literally just scratching 64th note triplets for like minutes over the music.. had nothing to do with ANYTHING.. i think even Steve Vai would have considered it masturbatory.

4 - blackthought.. i couldnt make out a word dude said the ENTIRE performance.. sounded winded and more concerned with the angle of his hat than anything else.

5 - i wasnt paying much attention but some old dude (Kane??) came out and absolutely ANNIHILATED shit.. i mean blew all that had came before him away... hell i even forgot how corny the roots sounded when this dude was on the mic.. then he did a little break routine and my jaw was on the floor.

then puffy came out and i changed the channel... which leads me to another thing i dont "get" - B.I.G.

• Massappeal by Gangstarr. I hate this track and everybody is trying to tell me how great this track is. WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS TRACK ??? It is absolutly boring. And the argument that the sample was so hard to find in the original track is NO argument for me.

Boring loop, boring sounds, boring drum programing, boring mix down and so on.

Cant understand the cult around this track.

Peace
    Hawkeye

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I think it's great to see a young artist like Daddy Yankee going to collaborate with Willie. Willie Colon is heavily revered throughout latin music all ages and all over the world, he is not just some boogaloo guy who made raers. if you think it's a bad look for willie clearly you have never heard 80s club classic "Set Fire To Me".

I don't take to reggaton. But I don't take to merengue either, doesn't mean it's shite.

You make a good point with merengue, its also irritating but its not shiite. Very true.
    Maybe colon can make a decent song with Yankee.

does this imply you were into the OLD coldpaly stuff??

Nope, but then it didn't annoy me that much...I think this song from tribeca with doujah raze where he is sampling them rocks more then all there own original stuff

i will definatly add them to the top of the pile of shit people like but i can't get wit hwhatsoever... its like Dido for boys who think U2 are too punk.

I will not do so but understand your reasoning...Dido's singing, this pressed up voice, is annoying too...

then puffy came out and i changed the channel... which leads me to another thing i dont "get" - B.I.G.

anyone heard the recent mash up of Biggie with Robert Marley Jr.?

Massappeal by Gangstarr. I hate this track and everybody is trying to tell me how great this track is. WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS TRACK ??? It is absolutly boring. And the argument that the sample was so hard to find in the original track is NO argument for me.

Boring loop, boring sounds, boring drum programing, boring mix down and so on.

Cant understand the cult around this track.

Peace
    Hawkeye

hhmmm...hatter!!! Go hat! ..."never know the meaning of raw"

• I think it's great to see a young artist like Daddy Yankee going to collaborate with Willie. Willie Colon is heavily revered throughout latin music all ages and all over the world, he is not just some boogaloo guy who made raers. if you think it's a bad look for willie clearly you have never heard 80s club classic "Set Fire To Me".

I don't take to reggaton. But I don't take to merengue either, doesn't mean it's shite.

You make a good point with merengue, its also irritating but its not shiite. Very true.

Maybe colon can make a decent song with Yankee.

Willie Colon featuring Daddy Yankee "El Malo Revisited" (reggaeton loony tunes megamix).

yeah fucking right, I can't imagine this collabo. Willie Colon has been catering to the latin grown and sexy market for a while, Daddy is on some teeny bopper shit, this project is doomed to failure. I wonder why Willie would agree to this? He doesn't need reggaeton clout or the money? Willie trying to get the younger kids into his material, or he really likes reggaeton? What next? Eddie Palmieri and Don Chesina?

As towards all the reggaeton haters who just found out about the genre in the last 3 years, theres more worthy shit to hate on in the ttlab site or wherever your local corny dj gets his bandwagon records.

And to the dude who said reggaeton was good for watching exotic ladies shake their ass, them ladies aren't around for your entertainment, and you'd shit your pants before trying to talk to any of them.

• or he really likes reggaeton?

I would put money on this. I don't see a lot of older heads fronting on the reggaeton... a lot of them want to get down with it!

And to the dude who said reggaeton was good for watching exotic ladies shake their ass, them ladies aren't around for your entertainment

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    them ladies aren't around for your entertainment, and you'd shit your pants before trying to talk to any of them, cracker.

Classic latin tuff guy - he won't fight you, he'll just go talk to a hot woman for an hour while you curse into your pint glass

• I'm gonna stab you with the 007, and I ain't talking about this joint

• Massappeal by Gangstarr.
    i always liked the sample cause it's kind of catchy instead of just being there

on the same note though, DWYCK was a hit?? skull snaps with a bassline and wack greg nice rhymes

• I think that you dont know the difrence between raw and boring. "My Parta Town" is Raw, Massappeal is boring.

I love Gangstarr, and yes DWYCK is a great track. But Massappeal ???

And what is with the Hard To Earn LP ??? I dont like it. That was the time when Primo was experimenting with the programing of chopped drums.

Step In The Arena, great, no filler. Hard To Earn ??

I'm leaving on the next plane.
    Hawkeye

• This is a group and probably not universally liked but I HATE these guys:

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    This whole thread is

• Ok, Not to bring it back up but I cannot get over the lyrics to "Humps"...

I mean, "my lovely lady lumps"?

It sounds like she's talking about tumors... Gross!!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    This is a group and probably not universally liked but I HATE these guys:

If you are not driven to tears listening to "Chiquitita", you are not a real head.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

i wasnt paying much attention but some old dude (Kane??) came out and absolutely ANNIHILATED shit.. i mean blew all that had came before him away... hell i even forgot how corny the roots sounded when this dude was on the mic.. then he did a little break routine and my jaw was on the floor.

I saw this last night - Kane killed it. I changed the channel when puffy came out, too. Ice-T & Snoop were kinda dope.

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    This whole thread is
    im just glad i started a thread on here which has loads of interest!

am i a big dude now?

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    Coldplay are just truly, dreadfully shite. Their music is like drowning in treacle.

Another one I will throw out there: Robbie Williams. Why is this obnoxious, talentless cnut so popular?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    This whole thread is
    im just glad i started a thread on here which has loads of interest!

am i a big dude now?

• songs u hate everyone else loves

Every song by these bands... Smiths, the Cure, Joy Divison, New Order. Then the remake bands like Interpol. If I had a nickel for every person I see on Myspace with this exact list in their music section...I'd be a rich hatter!

• songs u hate everyone else loves

Every song by these bands... Smiths, the Cure, Joy Divison, New Order. Then the remake bands like Interpol. If I had a nickel for every person I see on Myspace with this exact list in their music section...I'd be a rich hatter!

My name for Interpol is "Joy Revision"

• kanye??s Diamonds From Sierra Leone, that shit never impressed me

• everything kanye's ever done, that shit never impressed me
    call me the

but all aspects of dude's sound does not appeal to me in the slightest

everything kanye's ever done, that shit never impressed me

but all aspects of dude's sound does not appeal to me in the slightest

his work with/for other people is way better than his own records imo

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Another one I will throw out there: Robbie Williams. Why is this obnoxious, talentless cnut so popular?

Who?