songs u hate everyone else loves..

1235»

Comments

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    My name for Interpol is "Joy Revision"

• sconesscones 434 Posts

Another one I will throw out there: Robbie Williams. Why is this obnoxious, talentless cnut so popular?

Who?
    co sign. hes a prick

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    not sure if i hate this one, but when i hear red red wine with ub40 i always feel like i wanna puke.....

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    I think that you dont know the difrence between raw and boring. "My Parta Town" is Raw, Massappeal is boring.

To each his own, got love for both crews and both songs...and i was just quoting the song, don't want you to "take it personal"

I love Gangstarr, and yes DWYCK is a great track. But Massappeal ???

Massappeal, when listened to 20 times over and over, can become somewhat hypnotic...

And what is with the Hard To Earn LP ??? I dont like it. That was the time when Primo was experimenting with the programing of chopped drums.

Step In The Arena, great, no filler. Hard To Earn ??

love both albums...

I'm leaving on the next plane.

Hawkeye

u going to paris? Or Hannover ?

• To "Take it Personal" is not the "place were we dwell". I'm chillin, Gis is chillin "what more can I say ?"

Massappeal cant you see, sometimes your lousiness hypnotizes me. You know what. Those techno dudes say the same about their UZ UZ UZ UZ UZ music. No sorry. No hypnotizing with me. Just the growing wish to skip the loop.

I'm leaving to Paris, yes, but next week. Yesterday I just left the building like Elvis.

Today I'll watch the artistry of Mr.Thing. I hope he is rocking the house.

Gr??sse aus der Hansestadt

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Kanye ...Gone

• Almost the entire Jay-Z catalogue ...

I recognize his skill, but for some reason I've never understood why his music is so revered.

YOU ARE NOT REALLY REAL.

Well, pardon me, sir.

Also, anything featuring Nate Dogg. That dude is WACK (unlike Jay-Z, who's mostly just boring)

Not even "Regulate" "Deeez Nuuuts?" "Never Leave Me Alone"??

• the roots. no, not even the first record.
    cosine on the goddamn roots. i find most of what irks me about them is the way they record their drum kit. the shit sounds way bad. and ?uestlove is overrated IMHO.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I think it's great to see a young artist like Daddy Yankee going to collaborate with Willie. Willie Colon is heavily revered throughout latin music all ages and all over the world, he is not just some boogaloo guy who made raers. if you think it's a bad look for willie clearly you have never heard 80s club classic "Set Fire To Me".

I don't take to reggaton. But I don't take to merengue either, doesn't mean it's shite.

THANK YOU!

• coldplay was unsweetened lemonade when they started, now theyre just a glass of warm water with a shot of ReaLemon.

Reggaeton is fun for 5 minutes then i get a big headache and have to change the station.

BEP SUCK, they always have.

now, the 3rd guitar baby dont cry: my only beef is that there must be a part 2, with the drums nice and open without dude grunting and laughing all over the place, but even when Jazzman reissues the 45, they put some goofy other version on the B-Side. I suspect Josh tomfoolery to keep it raer. Lame! ...Am I alone on this one?

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    Almost the entire Jay-Z catalogue ...

I recognize his skill, but for some reason I've never understood why his music is so revered.

YOU ARE NOT REALLY REAL.

Well, pardon me, sir.

Also, anything featuring Nate Dogg. That dude is WACK (unlike Jay-Z, who's mostly just boring)

Not even "Regulate" "It Ain't No Fun"?

OK...I take my words back a bit. Anything featuring Nate Dogg, except "It Ain't No Fun". I hate "Regulate" with a passion.