• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    marvin holmes - summer of 73 LP
    darondo - didnt i 45
    big t and the peace makers - tighten up tighter 45
    sivuca LP with aint no sunshine
    wind children - the flag LP; local hippish group doing a stage play

about 40-50 soul and funk 45s
    about 20-30 soulful and funky gospel 45s

... anyone ever heard of Avant-Garde Emporium? its a book/magazine of stories and naked photos of black women. i have number 12 and i heard there is a lennon/yoko issue and others. anyone know values?

• marvin holmes - summer of 73 LP
    darondo - didnt i 45
    big t and the peace makers - tighten up tighter 45
    sivuca LP with aint no sunshine
    wind children - the flag LP; local hippish group doing a stage play

about 40-50 soul and funk 45s
    about 20-30 soulful and funky gospel 45s

I hate you.

• marvin holmes - summer of 73 LP

darondo - didnt i 45

condition check?

still trying to uncover the beat "didn't I" I swear I thought I still had somewhere in storage.

You should come grab that Panda 45 btw, make your money off that dood 'cause trades are thin.

• hey justin,
    are you talking about this magazine? i don't think they go for *that* much. but they are definitely worth having. what does the cover of 12 look like? i have a feeling it's the issue i'm looking for...saw it for $21 at an antique store

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    marvin holmes - summer of 73 LP
    darondo - didnt i 45

condition check?

mh - few surface scratches but no pops or skips.
    darondo - mint-

Panda 45

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    definitely BBQ in Greensboro. I feel like that is the only business that lines the streets.

What's that Chapparrals all about? looks cool. And the ITT next to it. ?????

And one last one: in the reggae pic, top row, last one on the right?

ok, no more questions.

Now jetset to utrecht.

Chapparrals - private press atlanta funk from 1978 on maximillion
    "hittin it". juicy fruit","shake you head 1 + 2", the brew" + "jam around the world"
    are the harder songs

And the ITT next to it - clean nigerian press, nm ?!?

the reggae pic, top row, last one on the right - dallas dave had that one in austin
    (had to wait for the 2 week later discount),
    masterpiece on d records produced by danny dread & george phang
    8 showcase style tracks 2 each by johnny osbourne, barry brown, eek a mouse & thriller

• darondo - mint-

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Jackdaw

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    y'all some fukin fanies for those terd finds

• have you ever heard those record or are you just hating? "pookeyBLOWS" "worst shit ever" blablabla is it better if stop using the word disco? Please dont tell me that the break aint nice...

what west indian?

The break is so so, but I don't thing it warrants a "Killer Disco Boogie Funk!" comment. Again, this is just my opinion, but an educated one. Those dudes originate from French caribbean island (the name of whihc I can't recall at the moment). Had both the Lp and the 45 a couple times.

I apolgise for the Pookeyblows comment, but I try to lookout for my fellow soulstrut family and would not want them pushed in the wrong direction. There are musical elements that are appealing on the above records, but nothing that is complete IMO.

easy, k.

P.S. Does the word hate infer knowledge of what you're hating? I think so.

Ok sorry for the bitchin??. Im not pushed in the wrong direction because I know good music. Seriously. Every person have a different taste in music so you cant tell me whats good and whats not good music. I see your point, but there is alot of LPs that only have one or two good songs on it, and i did not call that LP "killer disco boogie funk"... I said it was disco funk with rap. And I like disco-rap! Its not that good but its worth $10-15. You cant diss that SAM BROS 5 LP. That LP have contains only one good tune, but thats a sick killer!

• Ok sorry for the bitchin??. Im not pushed in the wrong direction because I know good music.[/b] Seriously. Every person have a different taste in music so you cant tell me whats good and whats not good music. I see your point, but there is alot of LPs that only have one or two good songs on it, and i did not call that LP "killer disco boogie funk"... I said it was disco funk with rap. And I like disco-rap! Its not that good but its worth $10-15. You cant diss that SAM BROS 5 LP. That LP have contains only one good tune, but thats a sick killer!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I have that one, but it is in spanish though.