floss a rap ablum

2»

Comments

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Just found this a few days ago, it made me happy:

• You've seen these before. There's only a few albums. Oh well. Thank you Johnnie Cool.

And thanks to that T*ny dude's dude in Philly

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Tony Rome = Disco Dave
    On The Radio = High Power Rap

It's the same record as the Disco Dave and the Force MC's (Crash Crew) 12" on Mike and Dave.

weird. great record either way though.

still not an album.

• cardovacardova 743 Posts

not my photo though.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• you've seen all these too, and they're not all albums, but psyched for a couple in particular....the Bahamadia LP and the Schoolly D 12" with the Treacherous remix on it...

• the Nonce =

• cos I had it handy:

• the Nonce =

no doubt. I've hit those two in the past month, which is weird....hardly ever saw them in SF, come to Chicago and

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts

• just some things i already had uploaded. trying to get a pic of my clear nonce "mix tapes" disc. Question: were all the nonce mixtapes 12"s on clear vinyl?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Got Milk!!!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Got Milk!!!

OOOps, y'all meant LPs...............duh.

• Question: were all the nonce mixtapes 12"s on clear vinyl?

oooof, I done been ....mine's not - just the usual American/Wild West label....what's up with all the west coast blue vinyl? that souls of mischief "that's when ya lost" was blue/clear, too.....

• Got Milk!!!

OOOps, y'all meant LPs...............duh.

still sweet to the the cover, tho....check the sweater...that's almost cosby show ish right there.

• Options
    Tony Rome = Disco Dave
    On The Radio = High Power Rap

It's the same record as the Disco Dave and the Force MC's (Crash Crew) 12" on Mike and Dave.

weird. great record either way though.

still not an album.

Satisfied?

, K.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    we knew you had it in you.

now, DIE

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i got that ulti force 12. is the rest all that and bag of rap chips?

• legendlegend 124 Posts

the unos (uno girls crew).......local bmore all girl crew (only other one i remember were the T.K Rappers..all girl crew)..lp came out in 1985....cassette tapes were the shit....this album is kinda terrible though. the other i know u philly heads know as the WORD-UP NY-Philly Rap Connection...with DJ GROOVE, Tommy T, and Roxanne Shante as the highlight...and the Divine Styler lp...."Ain't Sayin Nuthin" was my joint

i know i have the numarx first lp...with house music producer/dj DJ SPEN and rap mogul KEVIN LYLES. it's around here somewhere.

• legendlegend 124 Posts

memories of high school my man. damn.

• ledge, i like the last cut on that word up comp that uses theme from planets. tight

bay heads...ive been listening to that big ocean LP a lot since i got it. a couple outstanding tracks and overall pretty raw.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

I'm a lightweight i know,noz post up some more dope stuff,Mr CocaineBlunts

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    noz post up some more dope stuff,Mr CocaineBlunts

it's too late to start digging out records here's some i got scanned already:

plaese to see 12" thread

• SHHEEEIIIT!!! Did this ever get a regular release with a cover?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

SHHEEEIIIT!!! Did this ever get a regular release with a cover?

i don't know, i've been told there's a european press with a pic sleeve.

this copy is virtually unplayable. but the label looks nice enough to show off on the internet.

• cardovacardova 743 Posts

i know i have the numarx first lp...with house music producer/dj DJ SPEN and rap mogul KEVIN LYLES. it's around here somewhere.

damn i knew spen was in numarx but had no idea about liles.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

SHHEEEIIIT!!! Did this ever get a regular release with a cover?

Hi,

I've seen a regular pic cover release a few times. One thing I've never seen is a Way 2 Fonky lp.

h

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    the Nonce =

Huge co-sign on this

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts