Floss the Signature Record in Your Collection

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

all of this is true except the middle class and 15 year old part, im 18, oh and im not soft either. and to be honest with you, i can pretty much guarantee i get more girls than you do

A new classic...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    zizag, post your physical address or you're soft

Come on guys, y'all can hit on each other via PM. Let's keep this thread RR, pretty plaese?

saying...seeing LPs is RADD

seeing iBeef is not.

zizag, post your physical address or you're soft

Come on guys, y'all can hit on each other via PM. Let's keep this thread RR, pretty plaese?

saying...seeing LPs is RADD

seeing iBeef is not.

What about seeing phrases such as "i can pretty much guarantee i get more girls than you do" hovering on the screen inches from my nose as if written in living flame?

That's pretty hott.

• Two summer finds:

courtesy of good records

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    twofer

no offense but for a dude who calls himself "the mack"
    you look quite soft and young
    you look to well fed and middle class for a real pimp title
    sorry I gotta call it like i see it

how old are you in this photo?
    15?
    Been at it since you was what
    6 or 7?
    I bet your mom still does your laundry and makes the bed for you not
    all of this is true except the middle class and 15 year old part, im 18, oh and im not soft either. and to be honest with you, i can pretty much guarantee i get more girls than you do

SON
    OK RON JEREMY I 'm sure you got all the Hot LATINA and BLACK Girls on lock
    however
    I was fucking to Al Salamm before you were born
    cool man. post up a pic then playboy

• twofer

you look quite soft and young
    you look to well fed and middle class for a real pimp title

15?
    6 or 7?

SON
    however

this shit is making me smile...go get 'em!!!!!!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    SON
    however

please! no pictures of strutters fucking. let's draw the line somewhere.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

look girls... if you two wanna cuddle and give each other blowjobs do that shit on PM or get back to records.

• please! no pictures of strutters fucking. let's draw the line somewhere.

• I was fucking to Al Salamm before you were born

look girls... if you two wanna cuddle and give each other blowjobs do that shit on PM or get back to records.

huh?
    I posted a thread about records and it got moved to the announcemnets baord, so I thought I would participate in a thread about hardness and fucking to funky spirtiual jazz.

• milomilo 49 Posts

this one goes out to all my manseses who got two moms... i know you're out there

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    get back to records.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

huh?

threw you in the mix by accident... that should of been obvious but maybe not. blame the cali marijuana and the weed scientists who created the vaporizer and those bastards at dominos pizza and burn those fucking jamaicans who made these red stripes i keep drinking...

• this one goes out to all my manseses who got two moms... i know you're out there

haha that's fresh you posted that!

Our family friends were in Baba Yaga back in the day...they (not the whole group) are now a two mom family raising two daughters.

• I was fucking to Al Salamm before you were born

huh?

threw you in the mix by accident... that should of been obvious but maybe not. blame the cali marijuana and the weed scientists who created the vaporizer and those bastards at dominos pizza and burn those fucking jamaicans who made these red stripes i keep drinking...

what's good with 4000?

• gonna have to go with this one, just cause it took me so long to get a copy (about 10 years)

gonna have to go with this one, just cause it took me so long to get a copy (about 10 years)

Yo, son--you got the reissue!!!

• gonna have to go with this one, just cause it took me so long to get a copy (about 10 years)

Yo, son--you got the reissue!!!

fuck ! i thought bgp was some uk pressing or something.

• twofer
    hard you ain't

you look quite soft and young like a pastry or a creampuff at paul's
    you look too well fed and middle class for a real pimp title like "The Mack"
    Mack of what
    The cub scouts?

15?
    6 or 7?

If you mess with mr. mack, i'll ban you. Not really, but dude is dude, or so I'm told. Even if he didn't get any play after his parties the other night (i'm sorry, friend).

• Hard to name one, but definetely one of my raerr pieces and reflective of the kind of sound I'm into:

• Hard to name one, but definetely one of my raerr pieces and reflective of the kind of sound I'm into:

Is it worth spending $100+ for that?

• 1 sided 4 song EP acetate with 1971 scratched on the run-out.
    unknown LA group recorded with a 1 mic in a room. Rawest beautiful conscious funk I own and guess what...only ONE pressed

I found this acetate in Music Man Murrays in 1994 stuck inside a photo album in his bathroom. he says he thinks they were some "colored" cats who made this to try and get bookings. Also found a Chelan Acetate with an alternate mix of Roy Porters Jessica album that week tearing up Murrays. Grown folks digging right there kids.. don't try that on Ebay

WOW

• It just depends 'cause I don't know what you personally like, yahm? I would describe it as having a chill, smoked out, polished mid 70's funky fusion sound if that makes any sense.

Hard to name one, but definetely one of my raerr pieces and reflective of the kind of sound I'm into:

Is it worth spending $100+ for that?
    yes it is. great, great record that i still need

• It just depends 'cause I don't know what you personally like, yahm? I would describe it as having a chill, smoked out, polished mid 70's funky fusion sound if that makes any sense.
    I remember hearing a cut from that albulm on one of the old editions of 'Ish'. It had a sick groove. Some shit that I have to sample. But yeah if that albulm sounds like the cut I'm talking about, then yes I'll spend $$$..

• My

• No sir but if you ever find yourself playing video games in the arcade I'll throw it on for ya.. nawmean?

• Thes,

If it's good you should put it out!

• I mean at least post a snippet or something!!??