LET A HOT-TURD LOOSE

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
The idea: let a virtual hot turd loose on the head of someone you're hating.

Here I go: I want to dedicated this next turd to my neighbor, who's been taking saxophone lessons ever since we moved here (4 years ago). The mothefucker hasn't improved a tiny bit since then. Noise, pure noise every saturday. Every night he listens to some Fausto Pappetti sort of shit, except when he's feeling "crazy" and then it's turn to some Stan Getz. I HATE this guy.

Here's to you, sucker:

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i find this thread to be in poor taste.

is jorgelopezruiz the new anthonypearson?

• Slow down. You are close to maximum saturation.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    well, since you brought it up,

in high school, there was this girl. you know that girl. the one thats always around that nobody invited. the one nobody likes, but she is always there anyway, putting up with all the bullshit that people give her.

anyways, my buddy M**e P***d REALLY didnt like her. dude was constantly fucking with her, like lighting fireworks off in her car and shit. stupid high school shit, you know. he was THAT guy.

so you basically get the gist of the situation.

one night, girl is at a party and ends up passing out. M*** was there and knew his time had come.

now, i wasnt there, but this story has been told to me by numerous people and i think this is pretty accurate here.

M*** came up with idea of taking a water enema. dude stripped his pants and boxers off, kept his air jordans, a tee-shirt, and his kangol on, and proceeded to get water shot up is ass with a syringe.

once it had taken effect, he copped a squat above her head and proceeded to shit ALL OVER HER FACE.

3 TIMES.

yeah, not the most dignifying moment. anyways, that my story.

have a good night.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    that dudes goin to hell

• spcspc 534 Posts
    wow, almost 4 o'clock in the night over here in germany, but soulstrut is always good for a "interesting" story

• gets my vote for the soul strut "hot karl"

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    holy.....god damn man. ive heard some stories, but your high school was fucked up huh?

• gets my vote for the soul strut "hot karl" DIRTY SANCHEZ[/b]

• your buddies idea of fun is shitting on top of some poor girls face?

• your buddies idea of fun is shitting on top of some poor girls face?

What a dick.

• well, since you brought it up,

in high school, there was this girl. you know that girl. the one thats always around that nobody invited. the one nobody likes, but she is always there anyway, putting up with all the bullshit that people give her.

anyways, my buddy M**e P***d REALLY didnt like her. dude was constantly fucking with her, like lighting fireworks off in her car and shit. stupid high school shit, you know. he was THAT guy.

one night, girl is at a party and ends up passing out. M*** was there and knew his time had come.

now, i wasnt there, but this story has been told to me by numerous people and i think this is pretty accurate here.

M*** came up with idea of taking a water enema. dude stripped his pants and boxers off, kept his air jordans, a tee-shirt, and his kangol on, and proceeded to get water shot up is ass with a syringe.

once it had taken effect, he copped a squat above her head and proceeded to shit ALL OVER HER FACE.

3 TIMES.

have a good night.

Man... I think you deserved a beatdown for a) being friends with such a piece of shit, and b) standing there and laughing while your friend shit on a girl for being unpopular...

• standing there and laughing while your friend shit on a girl for being unpopular...

i wasnt there

• standing there and laughing while your friend shit on a girl for being unpopular...

i wasnt there

Again, my bad for reading posts too quickly, and being blinded by rage.

Scratch point "b", but "a" still stands.

Peace...
    FNM

3 TIMES.

have a good night.

Everyone is getting excited about the wrong thing. Yeah thats kind of messed up, but seriously, who thinks to get an enema a) in highschool, and b) in the middle of the night. Ive only thought to get one twice -- once when I was thinking about the enteric nervous system (the nervous system in your colon) and thinking Id go to a new age spa and get clensed, and the other time was after I met Little Richard. He was telling me how he gets an enema every month, how it was the key to his longevity. I think he's onto something. He also had a male midget as his secretary/sex fetish object. He keeps it .

• He was telling me how he gets an enema every month, how it was the key to his longevity. I think he's onto something. He also had a male midget as his secretary/sex fetish object. He keeps it .

If only there was some way to combine the two...

3 TIMES.

have a good night.

HAHAHAHA!!!! I think that shit is hilarious. People take shit to seriously on here. Come on I know a lot of you laughed when you read this. It's nasty when you think about it but damn. Great story although it is wrong for someone to do that.

Homie stuck an Enema up his ass to do this. She must've deserved it.

• This thread is one of SoulStrut's worst looks ever.

And I think would qualify for an appropiately zealous "NSFW" in the title.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    This thread is one of SoulStrut's worst looks ever.

And I think would qualify for an appropiately zealous "NSFW" in the title. MyLatency deletion.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Shittest thread ever.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    well, sorry for ruffling up some feathers, y'all are some softies.

i didnt say i agreed with it, or that i was proud of what dude did. i told you, he was THAT guy. just like she was THAT girl. she did plenty of fucked up shit too. she didnt deserve this, thats for sure, but hey, what can you do.

the title fo the thread was let a hot turd loose, what do you want me to talk about?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    the title fo the thread was let a hot turd loose, what do you want me to talk about?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    sometimes when entire threads get deleted, we all become better people. mark, launder this shit hommie.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Taking a shit after eating some pad thai, maybe?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    mark, FLUSH this shit hommie.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    HAHAHAHA!!!! I think that shit is hilarious. People take shit to seriously on here. Come on I know a lot of you laughed when you read this. It's nasty when you think about it but damn.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    just to recap:

• meshmesh 925 Posts

true, people are obviously a little perturbed about this.

i can't believe dude thinks i should get a beat down for being friends with that guy.

to clarify, he was a guyy i skateboarded with. that was about the extent of the friendship.

seriously, it was high school. what did you guys do in high school? plan the yearbook?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

is jorgelopezruiz the new anthonypearson?
    i agree with the first statement, but no, AP is a really good guy, that probably wouldn't even finish reading the first post on here because it's demeaning to someone comepletely undeserving.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I don't care if this thread gets deleted - I liked the word flush as upposed to delete, tho.

Calling for the guy who posted the story to get beat down is not so cool. Dude posted a story he heard from other people. The story is by no means funny, but the poster didn't really didn't know the people involved & hasn't himself recounted hurting anybody. Seems extreme to go wishing violence on Mesh in this instance. If this shit gets deleted, I won't cry. Maybe then people would pay a visit to some other threads like the "DJ Quik" one & then we could get up on some new music & see some real knowledge dropped.

peace

h

• meshmesh 925 Posts

I don't care if this thread gets deleted - I liked the word flush as upposed to delete, tho.

Calling for the guy who posted the story to get beat down is not so cool. Dude posted a story he heard from other people. The story is by no means funny, but the poster didn't really didn't know the people involved & hasn't himself recounted hurting anybody. Seems extreme to go wishing violence on Mesh in this instance. If this shit gets deleted, I won't cry. Maybe then people would pay a visit to some other threads like the "DJ Quik" one & then we could get up on some new music & see some real knowledge dropped.

peace

h

now someone come up with those quik tapes...