LET A HOT-TURD LOOSE

2»

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i find this thread to be in poor taste.

is jorgelopezruiz the new anthonypearson?
    i agree with the first statement, but no, AP is a really good guy, that probably wouldn't even finish reading the first post on here because it's demeaning to someone comepletely undeserving.

i was mostly refering to the fecal content

• Options
    Slow down. You are close to maximum saturation.

One busted miniscus away from liquid?

K.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

i agree with the first statement, but no, AP is a really good guy, that probably wouldn't even finish reading the first post on here because it's demeaning to someone comepletely undeserving.

OK, so now I'm a bad guy. Believe me, you don't know my neighbor.

On the "poor taste" side of things, in the last few hours I saw a pic of a lady with a diet coke in her ass on this very board, but it seems the good taste patrol wasn't around back then.

Shit is something natural, but I can understand someone finding that pic poorly tasted. To them, my sincere apologies.
    What would soulstrut be without the word "shit"? It's all over the place, it even has a graemlin

Now, here's to the good taste:

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

OK, so now I'm a bad guy. Believe me, you don't know my neighbor.

On the "poor taste" side of things, in the last few hours I saw a pic of a lady with a diet coke in her ass on this very board, but it seems the good taste patrol wasn't around back then.

Shit is something natural, but I can understand someone finding that pic poorly tasted. To them, my sincere apologies.
    What would soulstrut be without the word "shit"? It's all over the place, it even has a graemlin

Now, here's to the good taste:

I can't front on JLR - dude is cool & is the hook up for latin knowledge. This thread wasn't in poor taste - maybe some of these NRR threads are a bit boring, but that's not anyone's fault in particular.

That Diet Coke in the chick's ass was kinda pushing it, IMO - I like looking at women in various states of undress & expect to see that on the board from time to time, but maybe photos of anal penatration are a bit extreme.

h

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I can't front on JLR - dude is cool & is the hook up for latin knowledge. This thread wasn't in poor taste - maybe some of these NRR threads are a bit boring, but that's not anyone's fault in particular.

That Diet Coke in the chick's ass was kinda pushing it, IMO - I like looking at women in various states of undress & expect to see that on the board from time to time, but maybe photos of anal penatration are a bit extreme.

h

Thanks Haz, much appreciated. Last thing I want is people getting mad at me on the net. I have my wife in real life for that.

Oh, the "good taste picture" was a ballet dancer, for some reason it ain't loading on my PC. Please believe me, it was not another turd.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

h

Thanks Haz, much appreciated. Last thing I want is people getting mad at me on the net. I have my wife in real life for that.

Oh, the "good taste picture" was a ballet dancer, for some reason it ain't loading on my PC. Please believe me, it was not another turd.
    hey man, no harm, no foul. it wasn't even what you said that pushed the envelope... it was a long night. wurd.

• true, people are obviously a little perturbed about this.

i can't believe dude thinks i should get a beat down for being friends with that guy.

to clarify, he was a guyy i skateboarded with. that was about the extent of the friendship.

Nothing to do with you, it's just fucked up. And that's coming from ME. Grafwritah.

Not that I really have a problem with shitting on someone's face, but I'm for shitting on people like your friend's faces versus some unpopular (albeit annoying) girl.

seriously, it was high school. what did you guys do in high school? plan the yearbook?

A lot of shit that was just annoying or in general bad taste. No shitting on people's faces, though. And even back then, I was anti-messing with people who are weak to begin with. It's the people who are assholes and have no reason to be... that's who I think deserve to be shit on.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

true, people are obviously a little perturbed about this.

i can't believe dude thinks i should get a beat down for being friends with that guy.

to clarify, he was a guyy i skateboarded with. that was about the extent of the friendship.

Nothing to do with you, it's just fucked up. And that's coming from ME. Grafwritah.

Not that I really have a problem with shitting on someone's face, but I'm for shitting on people like your friend's faces versus some unpopular (albeit annoying) girl.

seriously, it was high school. what did you guys do in high school? plan the yearbook?

A lot of shit that was just annoying or in general bad taste. No shitting on people's faces, though. And even back then, I was anti-messing with people who are weak to begin with. It's the people who are assholes and have no reason to be... that's who I think deserve to be shit on.

I had friends in high school that got the annoying girl back by writing "cock lover" on her forehead in permanent marker when she was passed out. That's what happens when you hang with graf writers...people get wrote on.

• I had friends in high school that got the annoying girl back by writing "cock lover" on her forehead in permanent marker when she was passed out. That's what happens when you hang with graf writers...people get wrote on.

That's not even the same caliber. Shitty, but it comes off.

Plus, it doesn't comes out of someone's ass.

• Shittest thread ever.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    I don't understand the outrage. Is it because of the poop on putting green picture or mesh telling a second-hand story about some guy he knows about doing some extremely perverted and assholish act?