what r u listen'n 2

13»

Comments

• DanswiftDanswift U.K. 10 Posts
    Mos Def 'Black On Both Sides'

The Hip Hop Years Soundtrack (Documentary originally broadcast on Channel 4 UK TV .
    Loose Change 'Live At The Grainstore'  

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 2,864 Posts
    this joy orbison album has got me pressing repeat

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 2,880 Posts
    Yosemite/Mammoth road trip playlist so far:

Gong "You"
    'Acid Nightmares' comp on Numero
    Showbiz & AG "Runaway Slave"
    Television "Marquee Moon"
    Jupiter Maça "A Setima Efervescencia"
    Sun Ra "The Solar-Myth Approach vol. 1 and 2"
    Rico "Man From Wareika" / "Wareika Dub"
    Danswift

• Hey Girl-The Temptations

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,773 Posts
     I picked up a copy of this LP last week. It's pretty chill. The entire album is steamable on Soundcloud.

Electrode

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 2,880 Posts
    I bought Konstrukt and Joe McPhee's "Babylon" several years ago and just now got around to listening to it. Damn, it is good.

• been on a youtube african tracks trawl

billbradley

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,773 Posts
    The Hiroshi Suzuki - Cat LP was just re-released on 180G vinyl with half speed mastering. Only a few OG copies have turned up for sale over the past few years and have gone for $800. The previous reissue had been selling for $100 for a while now also. 

Jimster

• JimsterJimster Let go me ting, duppy, let go me hand 6,532 Posts
    The Hiroshi Suzuki - Cat LP was just re-released on 180G vinyl with half speed mastering. Only a few OG copies have turned up for sale over the past few years and have gone for $800. The previous reissue had been selling for $100 for a while now also. 

Such a chill track.  Whenever I see this I always think of the Tarika Blue set:

billbradleyDuderonomy

That's another raer one.