Donald Trump for President!

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    I win the lottery.  I pay more in taxes that Sabadaba will earn in his entire lifetime.  Yet somehow, simultaneously, less than $750 a year.

herself joins the Strut and, taken in by my sparkling wit and repartee, leaves Bill and marries me.

She gets Bill's VW as part of the settlement.

I crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their women.

I carry my schlong in a wheelbarrow.
    billbradleyDuderonomy

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts

C’mon Sleepy Joe! Fuck Trump up.

...well shit, it’s going down to the wire with mail-in ballots. Logic suggests Dems are a higher percentage though?

Didn't realise the Strut would be so undemonstrative. SLEE-PY JOE! SLEE-PY JOE! SLEE-PY JOE! 

Pls Meriman do not be ok with this subhuman faecal mound getting a rewind.

Trump's on his way out.

Well, in 11 weeks    No other country on earth gives a losing president that much time to cover up their dirt, but both sides seem happy with it.

• dizzybulldizzybull Eerie Dicks 328 Posts
    I'd love to comment, but i gotta drink plenty of water and stretch before the upcoming riots.
    Duderonomy

Don’t know how to embed but this is funny:

https://mobile.twitter.com/afghanvet/status/1324147760774451203
    dizzybull

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts

Didn't realise the Strut would be so undemonstrative. SLEE-PY JOE! SLEE-PY JOE! SLEE-PY JOE! 

I'm just exhausted from all this bullshit and can't wait for it to be over. Trump can go spend the rest of his days sucking on Steve Bannon's anal pustules.

Electrode

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    There's an election result hanging in the balance? In this country? Could have fooled me. The locals in my area, with their red-blue-yellow covered BMWs, seem to be more fired up about what's going on in the Caucasus Mountains now. I have been bumping Baris Manco with the windows rolled down at intersections because I troll like that.
    dizzybull

• Yeah man I don't wanna know shit. I can't pay attention on this scale. My mind races instantly to bigger issues like the very idea that it's still called a democracy when by every possible measure you could think of to defend it, it fails. It's a totally dysfunctional state like '83 USSR or something. Probably worse, like the last years of Yugoslavia, racist militias forming allied to politicians etc. Then my mind races to a bigger issue still, the fact that no matter the result now, nothing meaningful will be done about the existential threat to human life on planet earth in these last few moments we have to change course. And I can only spend so long thinking that kind of thought.

Better to get interested in the intricacies of the Nagorno-Karabakh exclave dispute volume II, like Electrode.

Dude, Trump televised meltdown at 6.30pm!

• YemskyYemsky 707 Posts
    Wait for it...

....keep waiting.

who knew exorcisms took this long
    Duderonomydizzybull

at this point I'm just enjoying the fact that he's extending his own humiliation for a lot longer
    Duderonomy

Press conference outside a backstreet garden centre next to a dildo store has been a highlight
    ppadilha

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    I don't understand the "fraud" idiocy he is spouting. I don't know how other states/districts do things, but from experience, I know this is not the case. 

I volunteered as a poll worker ten years ago at a non-eventful California primary election because I was unemployed and wanted to meet new people. Any time I dipped out to go to the bathroom or the snack machine, my "supervisor" would watch me like a hawk. And there was another person who kept an eye on her.
    That's the issue with these conspiracy theories. It's impossible for "everybody" to be "in on it".

When even the hard right people I know say, "Biden's a good guy" or "Trump fucked himself with all the tweeting and name calling", you know it's over. Step down, asshole.
    DuderonomyJimster

Press conference outside a backstreet garden centre next to a dildo store has been a highlight

STABLE GENIUS, everybody.

Stable genius.

DuderonomyDORketan

if I'm ever in Philly I am definitely making a pilgrimage to the Four Seasons Total Landscaping parking lot

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Jimster said:

STABLE GENIUS, everybody.

Stable genius.

What started on a golden escalator, ends here... Look at you now!

DuderonomyJimster

Well... I guess that’s over. 

/thread

• if only... looks a lot like he's going to try to start a war or at least fuck shit up with iran to sabotage a return to the old deal and make a lot of the MIC types happy before he's out

I said “/thread”. 

You aren’t allowed to post after that. 

I’ll telling Raj. 

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    dizzybull said:
    I said “/thread”. 

You aren’t allowed to post after that. 

I’ll telling Raj. 

OH NO... WE CAN GO DEEPER...

Furries recreate Four Seasons Total Landscaping in VR as a hangout spot

https://www.engadget.com/four-seasons-total-landscaping-virtual-reality-vrchat-202644792.html

Duderonomy

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    Jimster said

Keep Alan Partridge's name out of this - he's an innocent buffon!  But Thick of It is a perfect satircal reference point.  

https://thehill.com/homenews/525221-barr-clears-justice-department-to-probe-substantial-allegations-of-voter-fraud

People should be out in the streets over this, n'est-ce pas?

....and people say social media is dangerously dumbing down the populace.
    Yemsky

• not any more

Glad to see Fuckface von Clownstick has finally conceded the election, in his own chickenshit way. At least he dragged his losing for 2 weeks, rather than just the one day it would've taken.

can't wait for the Trump Presidential Library to open, hopefully situated next to a crematorium and a dildo shop.
    Duderonomy

ppadilha said:
    Glad to see Fuckface von Clownstick has finally conceded the election, in his own chickenshit way. At least he dragged his losing for 2 weeks, rather than just the one day it would've taken.

can't wait for the Trump Presidential Library to open, hopefully situated next to a crematorium and a dildo shop.

Crematoria and dildo shops both provide a useful service to society. Whereas a trump library is a paradox. 

ppadilha

The Trump Library could just be an annex to the dildo shop