TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Okem said:
    I see missed a rare Junior appearance.  
    I think he'll be more regular if Man U manage to sneak top 4.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    True say.  Basingstoke Reds and dem very quiet these days.

Afrika Bumbaataa - dark rumours.  

Dregful (sic).

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Okem said:
    I see missed a rare Junior appearance.  
    I think he'll be more regular if Man U manage to sneak top 4.
    Honestly I'm kind of hoping they don't. Their dire play under Pan Face has freed up a lot of time I previously spent watching them. If they get a manager who gets them to play fun again then all the RL skills i was working on will be back on hold.

Hi Moke long time no see!

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Ali J!
    Der German.
    Did you give Jurgen and them grief after that 3-2?

Duderonomy

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Hello Mr Steve!

Of course, I have been dining out on it continously until the Liverpool Europa match which then allowed me to point out the supriority of both our league and our International team. Hooray for patrioritism. The icing on the cake was that I also won a tidy sum of money from betting against English friends that England would win the match. Was almost worth the heart stress to get there.

Believe, England this summer.*

*To be knocked out in the second round while we watch a German team who have timed their peak to perfection battle it out with the French for the title.

I do love the Klopp though, I can't help it.
    Duderonomydiscos_alma

God that is a shit tatt.

Almost as bad as this one:

Duderonomy

Dr Alban surely?

This is a great game (Atletico v Bayern).

Happy with last night's result Jimster? I thought Joe Hart once again showed that he's a top, top keeper. Not sure what his detractors have against him really, other than when he's played for England recently the defence in front of him has been shambolic. Racist, wife-shagging cunt that he is, John Terry should've been the #1 centre back for the last couple of tournaments.

There is no criticism of Hart from any of the Citeh headz I know.

The press have it in their minds that Pep's "Philosophy" requires the goalie to be a total footballer too, and therefore possess mad ball-at-feet skillz.  So naturally, regardless of his proven ability to keep the ball out of the fucking net, he is, in their eyes, already toast.

LOLZ.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Mornin', troops.

If someone had said to me twenty years ago that Leicester would win the title before LFC won it again, I'd have wept with laughter. If I'm laughing at anything at all tomorrow, it'll be the thought of a packed OT gazing helplessly on as Leicester take the Premiership home with them. That'll be a nice little sweetener after six months of being patronised by fans of so-called big clubs, I'm sure.

Speaking of so-called big clubs, only Spurs could finish above Arsenal, Chelsea, Ciddy and Yanited and still not win the league.

Anyway, it matters not. We're coming for everyone next season. Everyone. Empty your pockets because you're getting rinsed. If it's not nailed down, we're nicking it. Telly, stereo, dog, wife, kids, the lot. Quote me.

JFT96.
    discos_almaskelDuderonomy

Hi Doc

yes, just half hour before Chelski Spuz.
    I'm seeing a Spurs win, and an edgy couple of games for a Vardy n Drinkwater-less Leicester. 
    But: the good=
    Charlton down, Wall in playoffs, Nigel in free fall, Lollerpool and Citeh hopefully give Doc n Jim a thrill.
    The bad: Nigel in the cup final ::hated it::

Duderonomy

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Part of me just wants Leicester to win the league today and have history made. But a good part of me wishes it would happen next week so the city can party like it's 1999.

In any event, I'm guessing we don't try and buy all Leicesters decent players next year right?

It's back to normal next season, no?

That said, Chelsea, City and ManU with new managers, big chance for a fuck up with all three. Spurs will find it tough with CL. Arsenal.... lollers.
    Duderonomy

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Fucking bananas...

I was reading an article on bets. Dudes that cashed out their bets months ago making £80,000. Wondering who went all the way and what the payout would be.

50 quid on Burnley next season? HA

What a crazy season. I would have believed that aliens have landed before someone telling me one day Chelsea was going to help Leicester City win the title.

My favourite line so far...

"The season literally ends with Jamie Vardy having a party. You couldn't make this shit up."

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/4hjsub/leicester_players_reaction_at_vardys_house_party/d2q5csg

Fair fucking play to Leicester. They did eeeet.

Indeed.  Nothing went wrong for them.

I do hope Mahrez stays fit/at Leicester.  I am unfamiliar with dey B-side but what with the CL games to factor in, I cannot see them doing this again.

Anyways, I'm over the whole Leicester Fairytale sky fuckfest now, let's move on.

Euro 16: England's chances?
    Nil, or going deep?

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    if Leicester can win the Premier League that must give some encouragement to hopeless underdogs like England at Euro 16
    DocMcCoyskelDuderonomy

De Bruyne having an absolute fucking stinker.

Yaya trundled around like he'd been fed his birthday cake.

Nothing happening for City tonight.  Toure a shell of the man who made it rain a couple of seasons ago.

Still, going out by a goal in the semis... it's progress, I guess.  Just make sure we finish top 4.

Kompany really needs to retire.  He was immense in the Manc leg but crocked more often than not.

So good LOLdado couldn't even foul him.
    discos_alma

So I heard the Spurs Chelsea game was a bit tasty, looks like very close to some proper fights:

Good for Spurs.
    Some of those Chelski dudes have needed the roughhouse for quite a while.
    Fibreglass is such a pussy bitch.
    And Hazard...what a fraud.

I will give props to Costa. My favourite villain du jour.

• soulcitizensoulcitizen 304 Posts
    Yeah, 9 yellows (should have been 4 reds) and potentially leg-breaking tackles at the end and pushing over a 69-year old man is a really good look. I was at the match, Spuds lost the plot big-time.

...and the league he he

I must have missed the bit where the leg got broken.
    Oh wait...

• soulcitizensoulcitizen 304 Posts
    You conveniently bypassed the 'potentially', as in they missed with studs up, several times.

anyway, according to the spuds forum, it was all Sky's fault 

meh

The gentrification of football does indeed have a lot to do with Sky. The Sky Generation are in evidence on FightingCock much less than other boards, it must be said.

The robust and malevolent side of the game has always been there, of course. And Chelsea had the likes of Chopper Harris, Mickey Droy, Graham Roberts et al. 
    Seems that SkyGen gets brainwashed by anodyne pundits into believing that the physical side is terrible, unwanted.
    Actually, I reckon most proper fans really do want to see their side get nasty with hated opposition.
    Funny that true artistes like Best, Hoddle, Le Tissier, Dalglish, Barnes, Gascoigne never seemed to get their legs broken. And neither did Hazard.

I liked the Keane Viera days. You knew both teams gave a fuck. Arsenal slowly got softer and softer, and now Giroud and Gabriel (a defender in the mould of Keown) are the only guys I can imagine really getting heated. Although Wilshire bumps his gums and knows when to leave a little extra on players like Nasri