TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    I'm in Blighty from the 20th-27th Dec. Could be down for a beer in London, but aware that everything is always hectic around that time and can't make any promises. Anyone else about?

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Anyone care to opine on the current state of Labour?

::

• trzakhstantrzakhstan IA 198 Posts
    I don't follow uk politics, but this corbyn guy just doesn't sound like a winner. his press secretary sounds like a loser, and the labour party spent like fifteen years wandering through the wilderness back in the days before tony blair or the centrists or new labour took over in the nineties. and i understand all the moderates have been pushed out of the party.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    skel said:

Who are all the terrorist sympathisers?

DOR said:
    skel said:

Who are all the terrorist sympathisers?

I think they're called SNP these days.
    Hillary Benn's speech was electric.
    Corbyn is shrunken in comparison.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    in other news, there's a fresh round of arrests and indictments at FIFA. Current Concacaf and Conmebol bosses hauled away, after the previous ones were taken away last time. And now CBF's current president, along with the two presidents who came before him, are either under arrest or being indicted. I just hope their jail cells are not very comfortable, although they deserve far worse.

then there is some kind of impeachment showdown in br

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    then there is some kind of impeachment showdown in br

Yes. The speaker of the house, who has taken millions in bribes and has secret bank accounts in Switzerland for money laundering purposes, has retaliated against the president because her party decided to vote in favor of him being investigated and kicked out of office. He's basically trying to a) blackmail the govt into keeping him in office or b) take the entire country down with him.

As it stands, I'm not sure what would be more crazy... Leicester winning the thing or the idea that Chelsea could quite easily be relegated. Which would really blow my mind.
    Duderonomy

If the Foxes are still top 4 after Christmas, they should be trying for Champions League next season. If they're still first after Christmas... fuck, who knows what they might do.
    The only certainty this season appears to be that Villa are shit and will go down. If they were joined by Chelsea I'd be a happy fucking man.

Fwiw bookies odds:

leicester champs 40-1
    top 4: 4-1

chelsea relegated: 250-1

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,894 Posts
    Something has gotten to the previously-impervious psyche of the one MOURINHO.

Skel fall back on the stalking letters and such.  It can be the only explanation.

The Jah-deez doing the scousers much to the detriment of my fantasy points.

It's a funny old game.

JoMo to ManPoo once LvHGV is kicked out May 2016

you heard it here first, batches

And it looks like there's no team wants to WIN this fucking thing.

I'm rooting for Stoke. Then we might get to see that cunt Hughes smile for once in his life.

Damn, I jinx'd it. Just watched the match and pool's loss hurts.

Silver lining, Chelsea is only 2 points above the relegation instead of 3. So there's that...

Just wanted to say that Arsenal's qualification into the last 16 of the champions league was never in doubt.
    Not for a moment.

Nice to see T3h Prem represent (BIGGUP!!! lighters aloft and such) and...

... can an English side do Barca?

Jimster said:
    Nice to see T3h Prem represent (BIGGUP!!! lighters aloft and such) and...

... can an English side do Barca?

4 words: Stoke, February, Tuesday night
    Duderonomy

Fuck. Arsenal drew Barca. After the miracle of getting out of the group stage, it don't look good bruv. 
    Dilemma watching Leicester play Chelsea... I want Arsenal to go top, but seeing Chelsea suffer is actually more fun. Vardy just scored, and Hazard injured. It's amazing that the defending champions go into a game against a newly promoted team as underdogs. I really would love it if Chelsea go down (does invoking Keegan jinx it?).
    Jimster

Jimster

Jo-Mo blaming the players now and he's right, I believe.  Mandem getting paid coin and coin regardless.  Monkeys given : 0.  Costa gone from "Realest of real dudes" to like, Costa coffee.  Weak and bitter.

Give the yoot a chance, is it.

Good to see Leicester up there bantering with the status quo.  I think they haven't got the depth of squad to cope with Vardy and Mahrez getting crocked for any length of time, but they could feasibly stay top-four.

yeah but now that maduro and his party lost the legislature in venezuela the goods mysteriously start reappearing on store shelves

How dare they? How very dare they?
    How very very VERY dare they?

WMIC

Shit. Mourinho sacked means Chelsea probably won't get relegated.  

Looks like the players decided to coast this season after their caprices were denied.  Gus Hijinks has inherited a bunch of divas, workshy samba kings and long-in-the-tooth past-it-deniers.  They'll stay up, but they should be hitting the transfers harder than Letraset.

Samba king Willian been the only bright spot this season. It's clear the majority of Chelsea players are utter snides.
    If they turn it on now and climb the table I wonder how much a Chelsea fan's stomach will turn. Fans be fickle but I'd boycott a bunch of prima donnas that had so little integrity.
    Livid, I tells ya

Will you still love him if he can't be arsed moving country and rocks up at Old Traff*rd, doe?

Or, if you believe Pellers is a dead man walking, even City?!!?!?!

Ancelotti to Bayern.
    Pep to Chelsea?
    Mou to Citeh?

JoMo to ManPoo, guaranteed.
    Within weeks, if not days.