ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU'RE DRUNK

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    Spiced Sambuca and Sailor Jerry frenzy with the neighbours.

It's OK, kids were in A&E yesterday.

Clownies breakfast tomorrow, stat.

Viva Le Strut.

Pour one on the kerb for Matt Stackswell.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    word to man like Jimster.

me and Garcia Vega and some others here at the shop tasting some fine mezcal and tequila, scotch on deck as well. have already poured some out for the boy, will surely do more.

it's not late but it's not too early!

• i'm half-snapped in detroit, and have no intentions of not completing the job.

that's word to motown

• mission accomplished.

god bless america

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Hey.

Had a radler a normal beer then a fancy gin drink. Smoked some weed that had tobacco in it and rode my bike home across town.

Just as I turned my key it started raining. Hasn't rained for a long time. It's been hot. I'm outside listening to the rain. Tripping out.

I would like to say soulstrut is cool and I would also like to know if anyone listens to U2. I came from metal and I liked Duran Duran and U2 just never made sense to me. Dude had the glasses and shit sure i know their mega hits but were they ever on some shit i mean they have 77 albums or whatever thanks in advance

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Speaking of skits from Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, what is the best way to clean up my Clarks? I know I'm 'sposed to brush the suede but what about the gummy soles? Mine are mad sticky and blackened, the shoes overall in great shape after years but could stand to be refreshed. Know Batmon might hate on my earth tones but I keep 'em, bro.

As to what I'm drinking - a few Goose Island 312's. Pretty basic Anheuser-Busch InBev product. My dad, a lifelong Chicagoan, during a visit of a few weeks ago pronounced the beer as a three-twelve #facepalm.

• gin rocks and a grip of nicaraguan cigars on the back deck. getting slowly smashed and surveying the land, all pensive-like.

one of you peckerheads need to yodel at me for drinks one of these days. id need a couple days notice at most on trips to detroit, upstate NY or pittsburgh. hitting PNC park before last pitches are thrown, someone tell me when.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    trying their IPA for the first time...

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I've been drinking Belgians. Shit with like 12%. I have a body high and I am drafting football players. Does this sound homo erotic to you. Weed is next.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    RAJ said:
    I've been drinking Belgians. Shit with like 12%. I have a body high and I am drafting football players. Does this sound homo erotic to you. Weed is next.

Hello, Thursday.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    RAJ said:

Draft Mark Rypien or you're baby thighs...

I dig your late draft style btw...I perfer waiting as long as I can to minimize me ;icking someone who ultimately ends up killing people, beating significant others, getting suspended or killed etc etc...

In my neck of the woods, Southern Tier Pumpking, piff and college football is pretty much the holy trinity right now.

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    Present. Watching the SEA v. OAK game with this guy.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    JectWon said:

In my neck of the woods, Southern Tier Pumpking, piff and college football is pretty much the holy trinity right now.

Piff you say?

Checkin' in with HQ....blazed n' buzzed...cooking some ribs low n slow for the next few hours:

• I guess I can post in this thread all the time then.

• Had some Martin Millers Gin and Tonic followed by some Caol Isla which i can only stomach when I'm half cut.

Something that's being bugging me, what is that organ sample from Day's "What Planet, What Station".I'm pretty sure its Dr Lonnie Smith either as himself or with Lou Donaldson but I'm fucked if I can figure out exactly which song?

DJ Shadow interview threads should be forbidden...I'm sick of hearing about dude....And, I'm super faded,,,hence, posting here...thanks

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    just nailed 4 x cans of this...

ouch! i didnt realise it packed such a punch.

First poast 2015...

This and 90 minute dog fish guts all night... 4 below outside. fuck winter.

• I plan on gettin drunk later! Does that count?? lol

YouGots2Chill said:
    I plan on gettin drunk later! Does that count?? lol

:post_modern:

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

...I'm in deep.

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    [strong]+[/strong]

Costco got that liq

1983 was 32 years ago?

:shocked:

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,097 Posts
    London Pride and the I&G lager (in a can!)

• vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
    cut the grass when I got home from work 5 hours ago.

been sitting in the driveway enjoying my work with a cooler of beer since.

I drink Belgian libations and listen to the vinyls...

This is also really good

Pissing away my chess rating on that Highland Clawhammer.... 

Chess Rating > Poast Count

Beer festival on Saturday night.  Sumdem shits were fire, and some on some yokel, made-in-a-dirty-bucket pig-piss level.

I did this so that you don't have to.