TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    I think they clear it all out every season, so no.

Unless you wanted to see my team.

Again, no.

YMD :D

I also hate the internet sometimes. For example: We had a rainy morning whilst on holiday this week so decided to google things to do around Tenby when it was wet. One place was a chocolate factory. With two kids, how can you go wrong?

So we put the postcode into the satnav and it took us 31 miles out on a long and winding un-named road (well, track) to someone's detached bungalo, which in no way resembled a chocolate factory. I wanted to double-check the postcode on my mobile but, of course, deep in the sticks, there was no signal.

Eventually drove on, got a signal, waited ages for search results on rustic data speeds and confirmed the postcode was correct, and found a phone number. Generic answer machine with no mention of chocolate. Website for the place was also diverted elsewhere.

Decided it was a bust and did something else. Put it down to rural laziness and ting b/w sign robbery.

Hours later, Googled again, and it appears the place closed down in 2011.

So much out-of-date shit on the interwebs.

b/w

Why didn't I get the "IT'S FUCKING CLOSED" results before?

b/w

FALSE WONKA.

Okem said:
    also

AARRGH MY EYES.

[Drago voice]YOU WILL LOSE[/Dv]

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    I think they clear it all out every season, so no.

Unless you wanted to see my team.

Again, no.

YMD :D

I also hate the internet sometimes. For example: We had a rainy morning whilst on holiday this week so decided to google things to do around Tenby when it was wet. One place was a chocolate factory. With two kids, how can you go wrong?

So we put the postcode into the satnav and it took us 31 miles out on a long and winding un-named road (well, track) to someone's detached bungalo, which in no way resembled a chocolate factory. I wanted to double-check the postcode on my mobile but, of course, deep in the sticks, there was no signal.

Eventually drove on, got a signal, waited ages for search results on rustic data speeds and confirmed the postcode was correct, and found a phone number. Generic answer machine with no mention of chocolate. Website for the place was also diverted elsewhere.

Decided it was a bust and did something else. Put it down to rural laziness and ting b/w sign robbery.

Hours later, Googled again, and it appears the place closed down in 2011.

So much out-of-date shit on the interwebs.

b/w

Why didn't I get the "IT'S FUCKING CLOSED" results before?

b/w

FALSE WONKA.

Lol that there's gonna be a serviceable chocolate factory in Tenby.

B/w
    Went to the Chelsea friendly tonight
    You all best believe this Costa dude is the very realest of real dudes.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Still got it...

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    BangBang. Let's get ready to rumble...

MOYES IN!

Tf.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    [removed][removed]

everyone is shitting on United it seems.

• 'mon you gunners! i'm ready for some FITBA!!!!

excited to see sanchez in the mix as well.

I think behind him.

http://i.4cdn.org/sp/1408196901139.webm

On a side note. Finally the Fantasy Premier League app is available over here.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    [removed][removed]

Duderonomy said:

Something about pies?....

:D

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    How long before a manager must face the press and speak of his shame and embarrassment after his side's failure to take maximum points away at Old Trafford?

"Sorry, mate, no idea what you're talking about."

"So...about your sister, then..."

That opposition fan who offers you out from miles away, secure in the knowledge that there's just about zero possibility of bumping into you outside afterwards.

[removed][removed]

Duderonomy said:

GAH. Beat me to it.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts

I heard via a little bird the other week that there's a new Aphex album due next month. I was sworn to secrecy, though.

I also heard that Warp went to Dazed and offered them an exclusive in exchange for the cover. Dazed said, "Nah, you're OK, we're going with Nicki Minaj instead." So Warp went to The Fader, who bit their hand off. Whether that had anything to do with Fader's own Nicki cover feature being ready to go, I have no idea. But the Dazed office must have been a right laugh during the week or so they had to stare at this, knowing not only were they beaten to the punch, but that they passed up a nailed-on world exclusive in the process.

The news that Yanited are rumoured to be in for Philippe Mexès suggests that nobody at Old Trafford remembers the last time they brought in an ageing French centre-back who'd grown a bit too used to strolling around in Serie A every weekend...

Man Utd are screwed. Even with Van Gaal in charge, without champs league I don't think they'll attract the top, top players they need to turn their squad around.
    Such a shame.

DOR said:

Cool as they come. Hendo + Sterling are both gonna have crazy seasons.

b/w
    Getting up half drunk at 5:30 am this morning to watch the game was totally rad! :lush:

Mingo's save - and it was a save - from Schneiderlin was the turning point. Much as I'm going to miss Pepe (and much as Mingo needs to improve in several areas), goalkeeping displays like that were good for a lot of points last season. Even with the addition of players like Lovren and Manquillo (who were both great yesterday), the continuing presence of the ageing Gerrard, the increasingly hapless Lucas and the Glen Johnson-esque Glen Johnson suggests we'll be shipping a lot of goals during this campaign too. All the more reason we need Mingo to be a more dependable presence than anyone else at the back.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    Man Utd are screwed. Even with Van Gaal in charge, without champs league I don't think they'll attract the top, top players they need to turn their squad around.
    Such a shame.

:lol:

magpaul said:
    Duderonomy said:
    Such a shame.

:lol:

This season's Mata-esque magic bullet.

I knew that would get a response from Paul :cheese:

One game in, and Arsenal have already picked up their first injury of the season. I'm already thinking the league is between Citeh & Chelsea, with Arsenal doing well to move up one position to 3rd place.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    van Gaal's record as a manager is pretty hit and miss. He'll either turn them back into world beaters or he'll ruin them for a few more years and get kicked out like Moyes. He's got his work cutout for sure. It's just weird that they haven't managed to sign the new players they desperately need already.

DocMcCoy said:
    I heard via a little bird the other week that there's a new Aphex album due next month. I was sworn to secrecy, though.

http://pitchfork.com/news/56341-aphex-twin-announces-new-album-syro-via-the-deep-web/

apparently flying blimps in the sky = deep web?

(plaese not to take this to mean that I read or follow Pitchfork!!!!!!!)

Burnley!

[removed][removed]

is there a way to combine this dude with the West Ham dude and make the awesomest vine thingie ever?

looking at that video, I realize that would be me if I was at a game and people around started cheering idiotically just because the tv camera turned on them. I'm also the guy who doesn't stand up during the mexican wave.

ppadilha said:
    DocMcCoy said:

http://pitchfork.com/news/56341-aphex-twin-announces-new-album-syro-via-the-deep-web/

apparently flying blimps in the sky = deep web?

(plaese not to take this to mean that I read or follow Pitchfork!!!!!!!)

Pitchfuck seems to have improved over the last few years, although that might be more to do with certain of its contributors rather than a distinct change in editorial policy or anything.