Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    welp

I keep seeing this.

what does this expression mean?

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    Lewis said:
    I would say a contemporary genocidal settler colonial ethnocratic apartheid regime currently getting away with wanton sadistic slaughter with impunity and bankrolled by the US is pretty unique as far as modern day abominations and deserving of a special outrage.

To the family of the one thousandth victim of IsraelÔÇÖs genocidal slaughter in Gaza by Illan Pappe

YOU MUST BE A HOLOCAUST DENYING ANTI SEMITIC MORON TO EVEN THINK THAT MAN.
    HOW DARE YOU !

Lewis said:
    I would say a contemporary genocidal settler colonial ethnocratic apartheid regime currently getting away with wanton sadistic slaughter with impunity and bankrolled by the US is pretty unique as far as modern day abominations and deserving of a special outrage.

To the family of the one thousandth victim of IsraelÔÇÖs genocidal slaughter in Gaza by Illan Pappe

rootlesscosmo said:

and yet they insist on costly ground operations rather than simply bombing the Gaza strip to smithereens.

and they continue to allow humanitarian aid in.

and they continue to treat Palestinians in their hospitals.

and the Palestinian population continues to grow, with those living in Israel enjoying one of the highest standards of living/education in the Arab world.

if this is supposed to be genocide, they're certainly doing it wrong,

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    1,180 killed since 2012........over 200 children.

CHICAGO

Where's the outrage?

I missed that part where any government is sanctioning/ ordering the violence in Chicago,

Rockadelic said:
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    lmfao... it's always a matter of time before someone whips out BUT WHAT ABOUT BLACK ON BLACK CRIME!

Bullshit.

We have a war going on in our own damn country, who the fuck cares who is killing who....are these lost lives somehow less important because of "black on black" crime.....smdh ..we should be just as concerned, if not moreso, that this is happening to our citizens.

We can't fix our own damn problems but we want to tell everyone else how to fix theirs.

We do? Who declared it, and why is asking for a ceasefire in Gaza a bad thing to you?

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Lewis said:

This is a bit hyperbolic, bro.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:
    so did soulstrut manage to solve the whole problem with 7 pages of thoughtful debate?

WE WILL BOYCOTT TEH ISRAELI FUNK

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    My blood boils at the thought of the injustice and the blind eye so many turn to the people relegated to the toilet known as palestine for 60+ plus years.
    Looks like at this point this is finally the end game,they will kill as many people as possible[civilians included],and those that are left will be "relocated",Israel will take all the land and call it "a victory".
    It's obvious even to the casual observer that this is now a full blown ethnic cleansing/genocide/slaughter and the slow motion holocaust is now in full speed.
    Amerikkka financed this atrocity and the united states deserves whatever it gets in return for this abomination.
    KARMA BITCH
    Sounds like the warsaw ghetto to me.
    FUCK YOU ISRAEL
    and for that matter fuck all the major organized religions for they are the scourge of mankind.

I'm tempted to un-ignore kala for the lulz.

but then I read his comments and it always backfires; I end up feeling sorry for him.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    I'm tempted to un-ignore kala for the lulz.

but then I read his comments and it always backfires; I end up feeling sorry for him.

yea it's a big fucking joke isn't it?

i don't feel sorry for you since you're supporting an apartheid,a murderous atrocity in the name of religion and tradition.
    tell me dj where is your invisible god ?
    your god is lockheed martin and the Boeing made death machine -the AH-64 Apache attack helicopter made in amoreikkka,renamed "GUNSHIP" by the media.
    you are an racist automaton,a prime example of what the 3rd Reich was.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    this asshole's initial reaction to this thread was "delete"
    as if to say it's not even worth discussing
    you sicken me

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

welp

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Bon Vivant said:
    Rockadelic said:
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    lmfao... it's always a matter of time before someone whips out BUT WHAT ABOUT BLACK ON BLACK CRIME!

Bullshit.

We have a war going on in our own damn country, who the fuck cares who is killing who....are these lost lives somehow less important because of "black on black" crime.....smdh ..we should be just as concerned, if not moreso, that this is happening to our citizens.

We can't fix our own damn problems but we want to tell everyone else how to fix theirs.

We do? Who declared it, and why is asking for a ceasefire in Gaza a bad thing to you?

Yes...we do....financially and politically

b/w

Please show me where I said that a ceasefire was a bad thing or stop putting words in my mouth.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    kala said:

and for that matter fuck all the major organized religions for they are the scourge of mankind.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    I'm curious... do any of you guys believe that a two-state solution is feasible? I do...

Rockadelic said:

Yes...we do....financially and politically

b/w

Please show me where I said that a ceasefire was a bad thing or stop putting words in my mouth.

"We've declared war financially and politically on Chicago? We have? "

b/w

No one is putting any words in your mouth, except for you.

You're complaining about people wanting the Gaza situation to end. Most people, including our government, want it to end now with a ceasefire. You think we should mind our own business because:

"We can't fix our own damn problems but we want to tell everyone else how to fix theirs."

That sounds like a big "mind our own business" to me, and most anyone else, I'd wager.

Your words. Own them.

phongone said:
    I'm curious... do any of you guys believe that a two-state solution is feasible? I do...

of course.

it remains the only way forward.

rootlesscosmo said:
    phongone said:

of course.

it remains the only way forward.

Most def the only viable, long-term solution.

Won't happen as long as Bibi is in office, though, and all sides, Hamas, Fatah, and Israel will have to make some tough, tough choices.

Rockadelic said:

No jackass, I'm complaining about the 1,000's of people being killed in just one city in the U.S. that we can't prevent yet we want to tell EVERYONE around the world how to do their business.
    "Yes we

Exactly! Now, you're getting it, dick.

Finally you take some responsibility for the BS you spout.

Bout time.

You think we should mind our own business. Right now, what we've been doing is asking for it to stop. You think we shouldn't do that, because who are we...etc.? We shouldn't even ask for a ceasefire because who are we?

Follow this very carefully Mr. Lawyer

Bon Vivant said:

We do? ,

Yes, we want to tell every other country what they should do and we do so through financial aid, lack there of, embargos, boycotts and politics

Bon Vivant said:
    ....and why is asking for a ceasefire in Gaza a bad thing to you

I never said this was a good or bad thing, as a matter of fact I made NO comment whatsoever about the Palestinian/Israeli issue other than that we should fix our own problems first.

The only thing I am complaining about is that we have our own children being killed at almost the same rate as is happening in the Middle East in just one fucking city here and whether it's because they are black or because it's easier to be outraged about Israel/Palestine, I don't see the money, national outrage or deserved shame that should go along with it.

IMO it is shameful that we are spending billions of dollars in the name of to trying to prevent innocent lives from being taken elsewhere when we have the same problem here ourselves.

I knew you wouldn't "jump into this" until I posted....now my other stalker LMJ is due to arrive at 3..2..1

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    dudes foaming at the mouth waiting for you to post

Jonny_Paycheck said:

welp

PatrickCrazy said:
    dudes foaming at the mouth waiting for you to post

It would be funny if it wasn't so obviously pathetic to everyone but him.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    phongone said:

I do, too.

I completely understand why so many Israelis don't trust Hamas to help deliver it, though.

Kala, Cosmo, etc.

I apologize for derailing the thread.....please continue as you were.

I don't see it.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    Jonny_Paycheck said:

welp

Fuck, man. This situation is so volatile I can't even have a conversation about it IN MY OWN HOUSE without it turning into an argument.

Look around anywhere online and you'll see the same. The most innocuous comment ends up in a back and forth with no end in sight.

And that's a micro example of why this shit will never end. People just need to put the weapons down, stop fighting and carve out a two state solution. I know I'm being unrealistic, but fuck. How else can this ever end?

Current view of Gaza for perspective.

In 2014, with thousands of years on earth under our belt we should have evolved beyond this. Or maybe we're all just fucking animals at heart.

• day said:
    in 2014, with thousands of years on earth under our belt we should have evolved beyond this.

the liberal myth of progress...

day said:
    Or maybe we're all just fucking animals at heart.

THIS

[/thread]