Your Shit List

1235»

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    batmon said:

Or folks that walk down the street and think your supposed to move for them while they check their phone.

I shoulder check these people; you should, too.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    batmon said:

Or folks that walk down the street and think your supposed to move for them while they check their phone.

I either clap my hands to wake them up or say "Pay Attention!"

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    Comcast Internet!!

• BeatsoupBeatsoup 511 Posts
    People who blow their nose like a trumpet is sounding...

Taxi's U turning at random no signal.

People with unnecessarily loud voices that dominate conversations with garbage. These people are also the most successful in business.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Beatsoup said:

People with unnecessarily loud voices that dominate conversations with garbage. These people are also the most successful in business.

I hate both loud and quiet talkers. If I ask you to repeat something, it's not because I wasn't paying attention. It's because you barely whispered. Speak. Up.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    1. YouTube videos with those shit royalty free ukulele songs in the background.

2. The way television news turns reporting facts and information into an emotional fuckfest.

3. People on Facebook posting those generic pictures with quotes on them. Like:

4. McDonalds trying to rebrand themselves as healthy by adding wood and green paint to the shop front.

5. Today's music industry and pop music in general.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Disco twelve-inches that have "Part 1"/"Part 2" labels but actually have exactly the same shit on both sides. Special gas face refill to P&P Records for so consistently making my old ass have to get up and go over by the lamp so I can check the dead wax and make sure I don't end up inadvertently listening to twice as much of this shit as I need to. I mean, I'm a fan and all, but in these days and times, sixteen minutes of "Atmosphere Strutt" or whatever is, you know, surplus to requirements.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    bassie said:
    My name is three syllables and the kind there are no novelty key-chains or license plates for ( )
    It does contain an easy to say and common name in it and there is a certain type of person (holding a permanent spot on my shit list), who on hearing my full name, not even trying to say it and knowing me for all of 30 seconds, asks to shorten it to said name. And they are shocked when I say no. Learn my fucking name or let's don't speak....much easier than learning my name!
    Some people just stop at the second syllable, which I don't mind if they ask first and/or we are close.

I get this all the time. Doubly annoying when people who mangle your name decide to introduce you as such to new people. Also folks who repeatedly misspell your name in emails even though it's there on the email where you wrote it, about three inches down from whatever new abomination they've decided to christen you with. If you can't even copy it out right I don't think you're trying hard enough.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Seriously, this whole Sunday nights are only for watching mostly marginal tv shows that we're going to treat as brilliant no matter what happens to be in rotation that weekend is getting on my nerves something fierce.

HarveyCanal said:
    Seriously, this whole Sunday nights are only for watching mostly marginal tv shows that we're going to treat as brilliant no matter what happens to be in rotation that weekend is getting on my nerves something fierce.

yes you've made it clear that people who enjoy HBO sunday night TV get on your nerves.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    HarveyCanal said:

yes you've made it clear that people who enjoy HBO sunday night TV get on your nerves.

Y'all talking so damned much about True Detective got on my nerves, yes. But I at least sensed why y'all were watching it weekly.

But last night, with no True Detective on the docket, I actually had a friend invite me over for dinner with him and his girlfriend, but along with the invite came instructions that there would be absolutely no talking during Walking Dead. Umm, I said no thank you and politely held back from saying that that sounds like a nightmare to me.

• people who are overly concerned with how other people choose to spend their time.

• gazgaz 232 Posts
    dukeofdelridge said:
    bassie said:

Litterers

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR

This is all I care about in the world. Litter.
    And if I see anyone over the age of 14 spitting in public.

My day is ruined now.

Sat opposite in my car I watched 2 young guys finish their kentuckies and just thow the remains out of their car window straight onto the street
    It was a hot day and they both wandered off leaving their car window open a few inches , I had great pleasure in picking it all up and feeding it back through their window making sure all the containers half full of food were open before doing so

lol @ Walking Dead.

Such a shit show.

vintageinfants said:
    people who are overly concerned with how other people choose to spend their time.

+1

I mean I'm guilty of this to some extent. But still. Mind your own business if it don't affect you!

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Mr_Lee_PHD said:
    1. YouTube videos with those shit royalty free ukulele songs in the background.

l.

I'm sick of searching for a rap song on YouTube and having to sift through dozens of shit fucking piss weak remixes of the song by unknown producers. Seriously those cunts are ruining YouTube for me.....

And on the flip note I'm sick of artist that block their music on YouTube - especially when half their stuff isn't blocked - make up your fucking mind or set up your own channel with ads and Ill go there. I don't get what the issue is. You don;t stop radio playing your shit why not make it available on YouTube to listen to.... Oh and what fucking difference does it make what country I'm in? Its cyber space muthafucker!

end rant

• BeatsoupBeatsoup 511 Posts

Sat opposite in my car I watched 2 young guys finish their kentuckies and just thow the remains out of their car window straight onto the street
    It was a hot day and they both wandered off leaving their car window open a few inches , I had great pleasure in picking it all up and feeding it back through their window making sure all the containers half full of food were open before doing so

Good story, nothing like the smell of hot garbage.

- Production of reality TV. They are all the same. Annoying music cues, overly sassy fake people, more recaps than actual show.

- People who have no self awareness imposing on you.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    shorten it

See, there's this bloke at work called Stuart and he's pretty anal and geeky.

And so I called him "Stu" in a phone call, because, I have brother with the same name and therefore, all my life, it's been "Stu". No Stuart has ever batted an eyelid about this before. People called Stuart in the UK are always going to get "Stu", it's a de facto rule. This cannot be news to man; he's old enough to start going bald, even if he's still mentally dealing with puberty.

Like, I was over "Jim" since time, brah. Since time.

It's better than"F*ckface", right?

Anyroad, he got super-asshurt and was all

"Please call me Stuart, my name is not Stu."

At this point, I reverted to saying it as Stuuuu-art, like it was a real mental leap for me every time, and from then on I have always pictured him as "Stewie" Griffin.

I mean, he is technically correct, his name is not Stu, but it's like going to Texas and saying

"No, no, no. It's 'How. Are. You. All. Doing', FFS!" every time.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:

See, there's this bloke at work called Stuart and he's pretty anal

:crazy:

Sorry.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Anyways he sounds like a complete and utter colleague

Beatsoup said:

more recaps than actual show.

Despise this shit. It ruins television for me. Half the reason I canceled my cable.

• PoljakovPoljakov 21 Posts
    Records without a cover

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    batmon said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    batmon said:

I either clap my hands to wake them up or say "Pay Attention!"

Hero!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    You extend a kind gesture to someone once. Suddenly you are their new personal chauffeur/bank/savior, no matter if you have obligations such as work or personal life, on some "What About Bob?" type shit. And when you put down your foot and say "no", they get pissy, like you are betraying them. This kind of stuff is the exact reason why there are so many politically charged people in this country who think that anyone who needs assistance is a "moocher" or "freeloader"

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Businesses who make it seem like you have the job after two interviews and a stage. They even feed you their wonderful food and wine and don't get back to you when they said they would.

Hate how job hunting feels like dating.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    elise said:

But with dating you're the one doing the interviewing, right?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    bassie said:
    elise said:

But with dating you're the one doing the interviewing, right?

Good one, counsel!