TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I'm personally of the opinion that Liverpool should only have players on the pitch with S at the beginning of their names.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    DOR said:
    I'm personally of the opinion that Liverpool should only have players on the pitch with S at the beginning of their names.

well that was a crappy reason to wake up at 7am on a Saturday. But almost preferred the ridiculous beating as opposed to a more methodical 3 or 4 - nil that just as easy could have happened. To some extent I can try and chalk this up to just an anomaly (touches wood for Wednesday).

and what up with oofzil - dude needs to be really offering more up in the games

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    jlee said:
    DOR said:

well that was a crappy reason to wake up at 7am on a Saturday. But almost preferred the ridiculous beating as opposed to a more methodical 3 or 4 - nil that just as easy could have happened. To some extent I can try and chalk this up to just an anomaly (touches wood for Wednesday).

and what up with oofzil - dude needs to be really offering more up in the games

Liverpool totally did us. The difference between the Arsenal team that played them earlier in the season?

Arteta can't do the tackling of Flam, and nobody on the team has matched Rambo's early season dynamism. Rosicky should be given the nod ahead of Ozil for a few games. Gnarby on the flanks to give us some pace. And Wenger needs to make changes before the 60th minute!

Darren Bent, deep into Fergie time.

PAUL!

ALI!

Come back, I need to know what you guys think of Moyes. Give me this. Years of Diaby injuries, last minute collapses, career ending leg-breaks. Wenger coat-flapping, I FUCKING DESERVE THIS SHIT.

Come on. Let it out. You'll feel better for it.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Almost a perfect weekend of football. We batter Arsenal into a dark wet spot in the middle of Anfield, City drop a couple of crucial points, Everton lose to Spuds and Yanited feel the karmic payback of all that Fergie Time.

Meanwhile, someone on Twitter describes Moyes' situation as being like that of "a dog who wakes up one morning and discovers he's Prime Minister."

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Is that Hucknall, the exhumed and reanimated body of Charlie Drake, or a particularly bad waxwork rendition of Phil Spector next to Ferguson?

Of course, the big winner of this weekend is that idoit JoMo.

When LOL just isn't enough.

skel said:
    Is that Hucknall, the exhumed and reanimated body of Charlie Drake, or a particularly bad waxwork rendition of Phil Spector next to Ferguson?

:real_headz:
    It's Gwildor from the He-Man movie:

What did the Portuguese fire-fighter call his two sons?

Hose A and Hose B.

RE: teh Liverpool v Arse game, somebody on twitter describing Michael Owen's commentary style "with your voice like somebody else's holiday photos".
    Who in the fuck thought he'd make a good pundit when he's as beige as Shearer.

sorry, one more gif:

at home against a team who are bottom of the league and can't buy points :lol:

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    skel said:

ALL OF THE ABOVE

b/w

THERE WAS NO DEMAND FOR SIMPLY GREY

"My 26+ years of almost uninterrupted success at the highest level won't come back"

DocMcCoy said:
    "My 26+ years of almost uninterrupted success at the highest level won't come back"

Fuck's sake why is that freak next to him wearing a Disney sailor hat? He looks like a character from Charlie & The Chocolate Factory. Is that photoshopped?
    Is he trolling United fans?

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Nice to see Charlie Drake in the stands despite being dead.

• Duder, that is actually Charlie Drake.

WHAM-BAR.

:shudder:

bennyboy said:
    Duder, that is actually Charlie Drake.

I'm confused now.

(1) Are the American owners paying an over-weight, stunted Mick Hucknal impersonator to be the figure-head of some 'Simply Red' movement to counter the 'gold & green' Glazer-out brigade?

(2) [strike]Google seems to think that really is Muck Hucknall. Has somebody hacked his wikipedia page?[/strike] Fuck me, it IS Mick Hucknall!

I blame Zidane.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    is it just me or does the dude scream "PSYCHO!!!!!!" before smashing his head into the dugout?

• "what.... what? .... what are you doing? since when.....?"

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    meanwhile, in Argentina:

Giroud didn't play against Bayern because he was caught messing around with some girl. She took a pic and poasted it on twitter... Mertesacker found it amusing:

After that midweek thrashing it was nice of Sunderland to do the decent thing and capitulate inside the first half against the Gooners.

Gareth Bale skillz

Rooney on ??300k a week until he's 33? WTF?

I don't care how bad Arsenal's season is. We've already had our customary season-ending-injury to a key player, we got drawn against the tournament favourites in the champs league (as per), and we will probably end up just scraping in the top 4 at the end, but who cares when you've got Moyes' Man UTD to laugh at.

You fucking beauty.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    How will they hold on to their buildig blocks..if i was valencia i would be out
    when anderson wants to leaveyouve got a problem

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    But equally, when Anderson doesn't want to leave you've got a problem

I've said it before but Moyes needs to have a clearout and build a side in his own ghoulish image. Too many Fergie signings coasting with no stick to fear, just £300K-a-week carrots. It's going to be messy for a while, like when the Soviet Union collapsed.

I think it's consensus he did well at Everton with nothing, and I am sure given players with clean slates he can make it work. In Business BullshitÔäó terms, he has to raise a new flag and get everyone saluting it.

Unfortunately for Moyes I can't see, after the success of the last 20 years, the current owners or shareholders having any comprehension of:

a) The long-term process of manifesting a footballing philosophy that will last as Fergie's did, or

b) The effect Fergie had on his players and officials that made the difference from them being just another ordinary premiership side.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts

Maybe Moyes will look less useless when he's spent 150 million, not sure he should be the one to make it rain on dem hoez though.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/poll/2014/feb/26/david-moyes-manchester-united-manager-poll

So should he be in charge next season?
    If not, who would you like to see?
    Is Moyes the problem, or the squad he's inherited?

Squad.

Who are the reigning champs at a canter. Seem to be playing without purpose.