NFL 2013 SEASON

Comments

• rain103 said:
    You can still purchase tickets to the game. Just not via the Seahawks. Find another non-story to complain about, I'll wait.

lol dude I didn't bring it up. I'm aware that tickets are still available; I may even buy one.

but your braggadocios defense of what is at the end of the day a very weak practice was amusing.

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    I encourage you to go if you do find tickets. I'm sure the impact of your attendance will be felt.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    rain103 said:
    I encourage you to go if you do find tickets. I'm sure the impact of your attendance will be felt.

Maybe y'all can measure that impact with a geiger counter and tell us all about it on Monday. Because you know, that's interesting to all of us to the point that fuck the score, just let us know how loud you suicidal dorks are on top of a landfill.

Edit: I can't believe I'm pulling for the 9ers this hard.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    rain103 said:

Maybe y'all can measure that impact with a geiger counter and tell us all about it on Monday. Because you know, that's interesting to all of us to the point that fuck the score, just let us know how loud you suicidal dorks are on top of a landfill.

What would you do in a Seattle/New England scenario?

• Fred_GarvinFred_Garvin The land of wind and ghosts 337 Posts
    I'm not sure why the ticket thing even became a story. Teams do this to give local fans first crack at the very few tickets that they have available (less than 5% of the seats in this case). Seems like the sort of thing people only complain about when the opposing team does it.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    rain103 said:

I'd go Seattle, but I'm weirdly pulling for your dudes this weekend against the big Denver dolt.

HarveyCanal said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    rain103 said:

I'd go Seattle, but I'm weirdly pulling for your dudes this weekend against the big Denver dolt.

I'll take it! I actually like Peyton, but dude needs to be put down like Ol' Yeller.

• I hope a lot of 49ers fans go to the game in Seattle. The Seahawks statium is the loudest and Kaep's calls might be difficult to hear.

Getting back to the games, on the field.

I'd love to see a Denver-Seattle Super Bowl and see Payton Manning try and dissect this Seattle defense. The two teams played this pre-season in a game that felt like a playoff game. However I think the Patriot's will beat Denver this weekend because the two offenses can put up similar numbers but I feel that NE's defense is better. I'm a fan of Talib, he's a beast.

Seattle's worst enemy is themselves and the penalties they inflict on themselves. I don't see them getting suckered into an unsportsmanlike conduct call on Sunday like Carolina had but I'd expect a hold on a big run, away from the play.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:

I'll take it! I actually like Peyton, but dude needs to be put down like Ol' Yeller.

Huh? He's having the best season of his career, and arguably of any QB ever.

Bon Vivant said:
    DB_Cooper said:

I don't mean he's too old to perform well, I mean that in this game, he needs to be metaphorically taken outside and shot.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    QB RATINGS:

1. THOS. BRADEE CABLEKNIT CARDI BRADYBRADYBRADY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AS PLAYED BY TOMBRADY
    2- GREATEST OFFENSIVE MIND OF A SPORTSGENERATION TEETERS ON A STACK OF PLATES CALLED 6'7" NECK BREAK IT BREAK IT HIS SKULL IS THREE INCHES THICK THE PERFECT MECHA WEAPON
    3rd) COLIN FLATBRIMKERNICK SUPDAAAAAAAAAAAWG CHERBOI!
    LAST PLACE RUSSELL WILSON DUDE IS A SNOOZE CONSERVATIVE GAME MANAGER WHO WONT HURT YA BRZZZZ WE WANT THE BALL AND WE'RE GONNA BORE BRZZZZZZZZ

SEAHAWKS ARE ABOUT FIFTY-50 AGAINST NINERS: FIRST PLAYOFF MEETING IS FOR SUPERBOWL THATS SUPERHOTT
    BUT IF THEY GET THERE AND FACE THE BRONCOS AND THEY BEAT THE BRONCOS WELL THEN I DONT NEED TO EVER WATCH FOOTBALL AGAIN. IT WILL HAVE BEEN DONE.

BUT BRADY BRADY BRADY HE WILL RISE TO EVERHIGHER HEIGHTS AND TOPPLE THE ORANGE HORSE

AND REASSUME HIS RIGHTFUL POSITION AS STAR QB OF AMERICA

• Bon Vivant said:
    DB_Cooper said:

He's sure good at putting up stats.

• Yikes and to think I was considering trying to go to the game this weekend; really dodged a bullet there:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1927540-seahawks-fans-get-to-enjoy-macklemore-and-ryan-lewis-at-halftime-this-sunday

Dude is a huge Seahawks rider.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Please please please 49ers win this shit big tomorrow.

I cannot take another two weeks of non-sportlers trying to talk about football.

I'll have to move if the Seahawks win the Big Game. That's a whole off season.

I need a devastating smash mega blowout no injuries no excuses straight up ass whupping tomorrow. Please. Let these people go back to discussing real estate and mass transit or whatever.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    So many questions are about to be answered today...I am ROCK hard right now.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    LOL!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Man, the Broncos and Patriots are crackin' out there!!! :hard_as_fuck:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    The 2 states that legalized marijuana are sending teams to the super bowl.

Coincidence?

I don't think so.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Big_Chan said:

SEAHAWKS IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had two feelings all day today. One was that I felt like throwing up because of anxiety and the other was that the SF-SEA game would come down to the final drive. I really hope Bowman can bounce back from that injury. There are 3 players on the 49ers that scare the crap out of me and that's Willis, Bowman, and Brooks.

Slept through the first game... Apparently we play the Bronco's.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    LaserWolf said:
    The 2 states that legalized marijuana are sending teams to the super bowl.

Coincidence?

I don't think so.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I'm actually rooting for the sea chickens.

• The racism-is-over crowd will ignore the reactions to Sherman's post game:

http://deadspin.com/dumb-people-say-stupid-racist-shit-about-richard-sherm-1504843629

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    RAJ said:
    I'm actually rooting for the sea chickens.

I haven't watched the NFL since shortly after the Oilers drafted Warren Moon. This dude makes me want to start again.

Sherman is that dude.

The separation is in the preparation.

He describes the tip interception technique at 6:40.

• i'm a Packer fan first but when they're out i root for the Seahawks. the whole media craze over Sherman's post-game antics is lame. dude was hyped, playing a full-contact sport with every ounce of your being and then winning.. yeahh dude is gunna be stoked

and he doesn't like the 49er's anyway due to Harbaugh talking poorly about him to scouts and coaches, which he believed to have led him to go lower in the draft. hearsay or not