Why White Hipsters Are Wankers

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    damn day, don't let him get to you. Life is but a joke.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I forgot to post my

graemlin

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    you're a fucking toy.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    While sliding down a slippery slope[/b], a fool will try and hold on to anything within his reach. lol.

OH MY GOD!!!

you will be getting some angry pm's from me sir! now excuse me, i gotta go smoke out my horse.

hahahahaha!!!

• ScottScott 420 Posts

i watched this about an hour ago and i've felt like shit ever since.

That video is messed up, and so is the story (in case you haven't seen it):

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_082405WAKpioneerbeatingDS.a7446207.html

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

what is happening there?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Wait wait wait, I'm not the one who posted up this article. I wasn't even one of the first 10 angry responses. Don't put any of this shit on me.

I'm putting your response on you. How the hell do you figure that I'm putting the initial post (or 10 responses) on you? Are you consciously trying to twist the topic at hand, or are you just thick-headed? I only speak of your reaction that tends to be inclusive of a lot of people that post on here. You seriously need to stop with this shit. Go fight a better cause. Do you not see it as completely rediculous to be offended by people that are offended?

I'm sorry if I misread you, After the Vitamin debacle where it seemed like folks got angry at me for something that he did I've just learned to brace for a gang mentality of blame on racial issues.

I am not so much offended as much as I am shocked that people here seem to find some odd times to pull thier equality cards out and show them.

I spoke with Day in PM's and I think he now understands a whole lot more where I was coming from.

I'm not about to address those that piggybacked his original response to me beyond saying, that y'all need to seriously check yourselves cause your doing nothing but showing me some bad sides of yourselves.

I'm sure there will be some other thread in the near future that someone will post up and my "non guilt" viewpoint will clash again with the masses. I'd just like some of you to maybe think of why I choose to come out and say stuff. No one in this thread decided to engage me in real conversation as to why I posted this, instead I got a bunch of insults and nothing more.

Slips are still showing, only a few have checked their dress

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    all I got to say to this is that this site is full of white liberal guilt and some hypocrites.

Have fun showing your shock and disapproval at this.

Really though, some of y'all need to check your "I'm offended cards" at the door

I'm sure there is going to be some "fuck it this is guzzo just being reactionary" type response to this, but I am incredibly serious.

Right now I've never been more ashamed to call some of you people my friends or equals, and your reactions truly sicken me. I'm more dissapointed in your selective times to be offended than I am at the story Oliver posted and I am not joking in any way.

-Adam

Man, shut the fuck up dude.

Talk your bullshit if you want., I really don't give a fuck as far as I'm concerned all y'alls slip is showing really badly here.

soulstrut rules of race offensiveness:

1. ok to be duragotory to gay people, the word "fag" is no only accepted, but defended when questioned as to why its used so openly

2. Don't say anything bad about black people, it doesn't matter what the case is if the words "race" & "Black" is found together it clearly means some white guy must have done something bad.

2b. The rules of what you can't say about black people however don't apply to other race
    ex. do not put a picture of a man in blackface up and make a gerneal comment about how funny it is, however you can about other races (see this weeks posts for more examples)

3. The idea of irony is lost on soulstrutters when speaking on racial issues. White people must censor themselves or face the wrath of those that get offended at bad senses of humor rather than just acknowledging it as just that.

4. If you are white and don't overcompensate for other white peoples racist actions of both the present and past you ar looked at as an asshole.

5. (and my least favorite) white people will never understand the type of prejudice associated with racism. Anti-semitism & homophobia are nowhere near the same league and YOU MUST NEVER QUESTION IT[/b].

keep riding y'alls fucking high horse, at least I'm consistant with my stances and don't shift my ideals to fit some guilt-ridden viewpoint du jour.

dude. shut the fuck up. you are on your high horse again. being offended by the offended.

you act like EVERYBODY that posted in here who is in "outrage" think it's ok to call people "fag" and whatnot. you need to calm the fuck down.

SOME people will simply be selective on what threads they post in, and will also have various levels of "outrage" on different issues. SOME people will be ignorant. SOME people may not possess the same perfect ethics as you do.

you need to chill. It really seems that you continually try to start shit. And correct me if I'm wrong, you've even openly admitted to starting shit to 'make your day entertaining'?!?!??!?! The fuck outta hear with that.

Guzzo, my dude, please, please, PLEASE shut the fuck up. It's bad enough that you're a whiny attention-starved fool who uses this site like his personal emo blog, but it's even worse that there is no internal logic to the Guzzo Code of Acceptable Speech. You make me not even want to read this forum anymore.

As for "Kill Whitey" or whatever, Why is "irony" every "artsy" white dude's justification for callous disregard for the feelings and suffering of others? Fucking Vice Magazine syndrome. Move back to Kansas with that shit...

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

what is happening there?

Not sure how this relates to this thread................

Pretty much the report says it all. Pioneer Square is a really crazy place at night. Tons of bars and people hanging out on the street. FIghts are pretty common. Durring Mardi Grais 1 (or 2) years ago a guy got shot. It's pretty pathetic cuz it's not that big an area (like 10 square blocks) . So the fact that the cops can't keep a watch is Of course the city has all kinds of time an attention to cut down the tress in the one park because they don't want homeless people sleeping there.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Why is "irony" every "artsy" white dude's justification for callous disregard for the feelings and suffering of others? Fucking Vice Magazine syndrome.

amen.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    you're a fucking toy.

I know...............

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Guzzo, my dude, please, please, PLEASE shut the fuck up. It's bad enough that you're a whiny attention-starved fool who uses this site like his personal emo blog, but it's even worse that there is no internal logic to the Guzzo Code of Acceptable Speech. You make me not even want to read this forum anymore.

Zvi, you come out every few weeks and say something like "I hate this site" My question to you is, why do you even bother reading it then?

and trust me there is much logic to my stances. I stand stedfast with my views of not using the "fag" word so freely and recognizing bad/ ironic humor as just that.

Like I said earlier I am not offended by the party, I was not offended by Vitamins song, what I am kind of surprised at is everyones over-reactions to them while other things such as mocking a race/ cultire of people that aren't black are looked at without any question of how fucked up they are.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Fucking Vice Magazine syndrome. Move back to Kansas with that shit...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

That retched mean spirted excuse for a magazine sickens me.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

...what I am kind of surprised at is everyones over-reactions to them while other things such as mocking a race/ cultire of people that aren't black are looked at without any question of how fucked up they are.

Guzzo - why don't you tell everyone what you're referring to so they can see what they should really be mad about.

Like I said to you man, offense is realative. Just because you don't deem this as offensive doesn't mean it isn't to others.

And what are you going to do if people tell you "i'm offended that you're offended" when you tell them what you're angry about?

Seriously, none of us have any place to tell anyone how they should or shouldn't feel so if you don't agree, just leave it alone.

As for "Kill Whitey" or whatever, Why is "irony" every "artsy" white dude's justification for callous disregard for the feelings and suffering of others? Fucking Vice Magazine syndrome. Move back to Kansas with that shit...

Oh God! JP's underling comes to roost. First of all get your lame self promoting garbage out of your avatar. Real good to have your place of work in the face of of people your telling to fuck off!!!! Telling some one they treat this place like there own blog when your using it to advertise is weak.

You and JP with your meanless threats of never wanting to read this forum and it's all someones fault. There are so many threads on here every weak that have nothing to do with anything so take it out on them. If your so bothered then stand by your workds and stop reading.

And finally fuck off with your Kansas comment. Have you ever been there? Just cause it's getting bad press doesn't make everyone their some sort of back woods idiot for you to have "callous disregard" for. Plenty of stupid fucked up things go on in every state. How about everytime some gets shot or mugged or raped we say "take that shit to New York".

• back woods idot

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    its true that most of those kids are from the midwest and other rural areas. They live in Williamsburg because its like urban-light.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

Seriously, none of us have any place to tell anyone how they should or shouldn't feel so if you don't agree, just leave it alone.

This pretty much sums up how I feel about this, and is what I'm failing to get across.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

...what I am kind of surprised at is everyones over-reactions to them while other things such as mocking a race/ cultire of people that aren't black are looked at without any question of how fucked up they are.

Guzzo - why don't you tell everyone what you're referring to so they can see what they should really be mad about.

Like I said to you man, offense is realative. Just because you don't deem this as offensive doesn't mean it isn't to others.

And what are you going to do if people tell you "i'm offended that you're offended" when you tell them what you're angry about?

understood

the reason I am not going too public with what I'm speaking about is because I thought it was painfully obvious. On top of that I spoke with the person who posted up the offensive picture and I really don't have any issue with him beyond what we spoke on in our PM's to each other. I really don't want to put that guy on blast. My reaction is more based on the selectiveness of others who saw the image, made no comment on it, but then decided to go apeshit over this & Vitamins rap.

• can everybody stop disrispecfellatin kansas already?!?

I close my eyes
    only for a moment
    and the moments gone
    all my dreams
    pass before my eyes a curiosity
    dust in the wind
    all we are dust in the wind

Same old song
    just a drop of water
    in the endless see
    all we do
    crumbles to the ground
    though we refuse to see
    dust in the wind

Now, don??t hang on
    nothing last forever
    but the earth and sky
    it slips away

And all your money
    won`t another minute buy

Dust in the wind
    dust in the wind
    dust in the wind

ok. carry on my wayward sun, head.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

understood

the reason I am not going too public with what I'm speaking about is because I thought it was painfully obvious. On top of that I spoke with the person who posted up the offensive picture and I really don't have any issue with him beyond what we spoke on in our PM's to each other. I really don't want to put that guy on blast. My reaction is more based on the selectiveness of others who saw the image, made no comment on it, but then decided to go apeshit over this & Vitamins rap.

Self PM on blast:

Sent to: Guzzo

Ok, I saw that.
    I just thought it was a Jewish guy dressed as a Rabbi for Halloween.

I honestly didn't analyze the picture too much seeing as there were a million [pictures] in that thread.

BUT - now who's being hyper-sensitive when people don't show outrage over something most people I doubt even noticed?

I'm not talking shit man, but really, there's a big difference being upset about that "Kill Whitey" thing and no seeing if a guy was Jewish or not in a small picture buried in a thread full of pictures.

Ok, now everybody knows what's acceptable to get offended by.

can everybody stop disrispecfellatin kansas already?!?

I close my eyes
    only for a moment
    and the moments gone
    all my dreams
    pass before my eyes a curiosity
    dust in the wind

Same old song
    just a drop of water
    in the endless see
    all we do
    crumbles to the ground
    though we refuse to see
    dust in the wind

Now, don??t hang on
    nothing last forever
    but the earth and sky
    it slips away

And all your money
    won`t another minute buy

Dust in the wind
    dust in the wind
    dust in the wind

ok. carry on my wayward sun, head.

You know you all wanted to play this on the guitar when you were young!

• Adam, I just curious... If this were a "Fag Bash" party where straight people went and listened to disco and house music and totally "Fagged Out" without actually having to deal with real gay people... then would that offend you?

Side note: One thing that pisses me off when the struggles of being gay is compared to the struggles of being black.... Gay people can act straight if they have to. I've heard people say "I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GAY!!!" before, but rarely do I hear "I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS BLACK!!" unless its like Sean Paul or something. But you get my point.

Anyways, I hate bitch little piss ant hipsters SO MUCH. I mean, I really do. Skinny little bitch ass pussies. Act like men for fucks sake. CHRIST.

Adam, I just curious... If this were a "Fag Bash" party ............... Skinny little bitch ass pussies. Act like men for fucks sake. CHRIST.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    rarely do I hear "I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS BLACK!!" unless its like Sean Paul or something. But you get my point.

Quote of the day!!!!!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Soul Strut Responses in a nutshell.

Type 1: Wow, this is really wack. Pumpsta needs to get punched in the face.

Type 2: Yeah, this sounds wack but seriously, what's the big deal? No need to get your undies in a twist about it.

Type 3 (to Type 1): You guys are a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Type 4 (to Type 3): You need to chill out, man.

Type 5: Why do we always talk about race here, why can't we all just get along?

The thing is: this shouldn't have gone past a page. The Types 1s and 2s could have just shared the general opinion of, "wow, this is stupid" and then gone back to arguing over Kanye or something. Just goes to show though, nothing lights out little board on FIIIIIRRRRREEEEE like a discussion about race.

That should tell all of us something about the persistance of race, racism, and passionate feelings on both.

No?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Just goes to show though, nothing lights out little board on FIIIIIRRRRREEEEE like a discussion about race.

That should tell all of us something about the persistance of race, racism, and passionate feelings on both.

No?
    You must admit that this shit is some ridiculous bullshit though. I can give them the whole "kill whitey" thing or whatever and chalk it up to irony, but that whole bring in a bucket of fried chicken to get free cover? How the fuck is that not considered racist when you're going to some shit called "kill whitey"?

I guess my viewpoint on this is a little different because some shit like this would NEVER go down in Hawaii. And if it actually did, people would be there to kill whitey for real.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Just goes to show though, nothing lights out little board on FIIIIIRRRRREEEEE like a discussion about race.

No?
    You must admit that this shit is some ridiculous bullshit though. I can give them the whole "kill whitey" thing or whatever and chalk it up to irony, but that whole bring in a bucket of fried chicken to get free cover? How the fuck is that not considered racist when you're going to some shit called "kill whitey"?

I guess my viewpoint on this is a little different because some shit like this would NEVER go down in Hawaii. And if it actually did, people would be there to kill whitey haole[/b] for real.

• Adam, I just curious... If this were a "Fag Bash" party ............... Skinny little bitch ass pussies. Act like men for fucks sake. CHRIST.

What?