toronto's big fat slob mayor now also smokes crack

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    no way a dude that fat was anything besides a casual smoker. 0 chance he was a crackhead

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:
    this dude is a boss, great story of forgiveness and redemption behind this

You've got pretty low standards - a boss doesn't let his panties show like this bumbling fukwit has.

He could be working the forgiveness and redemption angle by saying he's going to take time off to concentrate on getting healthy and spending time with his wife and kids...and then come back. Faith restored, feel-good story in effect. Right now, he's just dancing on everyone's last nerve.

I guess it's too much to ask for people to look at Ford's involvement in Anthony Smith's murder and the attempt on Mohamed Siad's life? I don't give a fuck if he smoked crack wrapped in used she-male panties; that he's part of what ails Toronto's demonized neighbourhoods is way more critical. Fuck this clown.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Shit was sad. Dude thinks the spotlight is going to lessen saying he's "really really really sorry"?

I swear when he said "God bless" he was about to say America and then quickly snapped out of it and said Toronto.

PatrickCrazy said:
    no way a dude that fat was anything besides a casual smoker. 0 chance he was a crackhead

I don't even care about the crack. The bigger issue is he's driving around drunk all the time.

best part of today was "are you drunk now?"

DOR said:
    PatrickCrazy said:

I don't even care about the crack. The bigger issue is he's driving around drunk all the time.

that is when his dealer isn't driving him around.

This shit is crazy...

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/rob-fords-office-hired-a-hacker-to-destroy-the-crack-tape

And just goes to show this is probably going to be connected to murder soon.

So much WTF in there.

"On May 31, over email, Amin told the hacker ???the big guy??? got the link and login information concerning the web-storage account from a person who ???was just picked up out west??? and was concerned that their arrest might ???impact the site.??? This email was sent one day after a man named Hanad Mohamed was arrested in Fort McMurray, Alberta, after fleeing Toronto.

Hanad had previously been charged with first-degree murder for the killing of Anthony Smith, but the Crown has downgraded his charges to aggravated assault and accessory to discharging a firearm in connection with the non-fatal shooting of a man named Muhammad Khattak. Khattak is pictured with Rob Ford in front of the house where the crack tape was filmed.

Hanad has also been charged with accessory after the fact to manslaughter, as the police now believe he drove Nisar Hashimi???a 23 year-old man who turned himself in for the murder, and is currently serving nine years for the manslaughter of Anthony Smith???away from the scene of the Anthony's murder. Three weeks after Hanad???s arrest, in the same Fort McMurray apartment where the cops found him, another man, Hanad Hussein, was thrown from a six-story balcony."

• bassie said:
    best part of today was "are you drunk now?"

i heard the questions as "as you on drugs now?" at which point he bolted.....that was a kind of a cheap shot from the reporter after ford seemed to have stated that he has a "problem" (with alcohol). if he just admitted that he is an alcoholic (who drives drunk) then doesn't he need to get his fat ass into treatment? but no, he is going to hang on to the bitter fucking end, whatever that may be. he only did crack 1 time, according to him in a drunken stupour. in other words he has a white person problem and in one lapse of judgment made a small mistake. it's interesting that the only time he smoked crack that it happened to have been recorded. so he fessed up to the bare minimum.

the sympathy card, the i'm sorry card are such bullshit. saying you are sorry after stone-walling and lying for months and fucking months should not wash. watch him play all his misconduct as a symptom of the "disease" of addiction. he will manage to make himself to be the biggest victim in all of this.

he is a boss, as in boss tweed.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    can we trade de blasio for this guy

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Given all the news about this dude...this gif makes so much more sense now:

I always wondered how someone could fail that hard at dropping back for a pass. Even if you are fat, that shouldn't be difficult.

Dude was fuckin' zooooooooted.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    bassie said:
    that he's part of what ails Toronto's demonized neighbourhoods is way more critical. Fuck this clown.

That's what I'm most afraid of... finding out what is REALLY going on here.

'Member this?:

In the days after the Danzig St. shooting that killed two and injured 23, a furious Mayor Rob Ford declared ???war??? on gangs, decried ???hug a thug??? programs and vowed to lock up or run gangsters out of town.
    He was telling the gangbangers with guns to get out of his city

???To inspire police officers to put their lives on the line to police gun crime, surely a public leader has to speak from a position of moral authority. How can Ford possibly do that when he???s been smoking crack with a crew of suspected gun dealers???? said leading criminal lawyer Reid Rusonik.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/11/06/crack_use_connects_rob_ford_to_gang_culture_he_condemned_after_danzig_shootings.html#

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    Rumors of Chris Farley's death have been greatly exaggerated.

Luckily the Iron Sheik is all over this dude...I give him 24 hours max until he is camel clutched out of existence....

http://distilleryvesper3-3.ak.instagram.com/92c4fe18471511e3809d22000ab785b2_101.mp4

HAZ said:

Wow...maybe he is going to fight the Iron Sheik.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    JectWon said:
    I give him 24 hours max until he is camel clutched out of existence....

I'm starting to think this is all just some fucked up wrestling promotion...

He arm wrestled the Hulk a few months back...

Iron Sheik yesterday...

And Brutus The Barber Beefcake was at city hall today? And got kicked out and banned for 24hrs?

Either some fucked up promotion or this is truly turning into a messed up circle of some higher level.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I think it's great that he can be an effective government servant and still find time for his hobbies.

He's not effective.
    This has surpassed surreal, ugly and infuriating for me to downright depressing. It's a toxic mix of addiction, privilege, denial, enablers and bad governance.

City council is a collective deer in the headlight.
    W
    T
    F
    Are you waiting for??? End this already.

LaserWolf said:
    JectWon said:

Haha, did you actually think I meant that the Iron Sheik would camel clutch him to death? Actually, given all the shit that has transpired with this saga...that isn't too stupid a thing to take literally.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    JectWon said:
    LaserWolf said:
    JectWon said:

Haha, did you actually think I meant that the Iron Sheik would camel clutch him to death? Actually, given all the shit that has transpired with this saga...that isn't too stupid a thing to take literally.

I thought you meant he would be forced out of office by then.
    Serves me right for not being a wrestling fan.

• he has now lost any moral authority to lead that remained. who is left on this slowly sinking ship aside from his brother, who wasn't even told about yesterday's announcement? what political capital is left to run the city? worse, is that the guy obviously has, at the very least, a raging addiction that he is not doing anything about. does he even have the capacity to make decisions and lead on behalf of the city?

are tornotonians going to take to the street en masse or is this shit just going to blow over?

addiction, privilege, denial, enablers

mother and sister giving interviews now saying he doesn't need rehab
    cripes

bassie said:

cripes

Talking about he should loose weight to get him on track... Watching that video they seem like classic enablers.

Add a brother like Doug Ford to the mix and .... Well, I guess we're seeing it.
    I am beginning to think Rob Ford wants to self-destruct. Listening to these people, I wonder if he wants to step down and they are talking him out of it.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    are tornotonians going to take to the street en masse or is this shit just going to blow over?

come out on the 13th:
    http://savetoronto.ca/

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    bassie said:

cripes

That would be the sister who had her scalp blown off by a drug dealer and whose ex lover shot and killed her then-lover with a sawed-off in front of her kids? Yeah, I hope he listens to her advice.

The sister (left!) looks older then the mother. What a freak show.

Ford should not even be given the option to take a break. Constantly remaining under the public eye and experiencing the discomfort and contempt of everybody he has to work with as a mayor while being ridiculed by the media will only accelerate the process of self-destruction. He has entered a cycle that he would have a hard time escaping even if he was given a break, if he would be surrounded by well meaning friends and a family of good and decent people and if he was not a genuine sociopath. With the situation being as it is, it would be a shame to not just let this play out while sitting back and enjoying the show. Not only is it just plain wrong to stop bad things from happening to bad people but I also have the strong feeling that this bag full of rancid fat still has some perhaps even more glorious moments to share with his now global audience so please let him go on. Also: the more shit that happens, the more of it you can rub into the face of the conservative idiots who have voted this guy into power. Let the Ford Nation fully enjoy what they've voted for. Just make sure he doesn't have any guns in his office and let him walk through a metal detector when entering city hall.