TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Danny Dyer to take over EastEnders' Queen Vic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24339870

Queen Vic / Britain's Hardest Pubs Mashup. FINALLY.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Duderonomy said:

When does Man U's difficult fixture list end?

• skel said:
    Rad Duder-posts up in here.
    Took a while to wade through the bacchanalian
    Intricacies, but well worth it.
    Definitely a Mop style opus in there.
    Navigated first bacchanalia but the day is calling!
    Part 1 again, slower, as soon as I return, then Part 2.
    Epic stuff but L**? YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF THERE.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    NO

Le* must stay, boy is living the dream

Lesbo dwarf action FTW

If Duder was not Duder-guy...
    ...who else would crush man's skull like sparrow egg between thighs live like The Young Ones on LSD?

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Maybe I should put that Q to the Strut. Folks could come up with some novel ideas...

Whatever Duder do, let it not be to emigrate to that fractured nut job place you mentioned before.

And I ain't talking about Barcelona, mang.

DOR said:
    Duderonomy said:

When does Man U's difficult fixture list end?

Classique.

The boombox at the front-left - I used to have one of those.

How many can you name?

Back row l-r: Whiteside, McQueen, Muhren, Staplegun, Grimes*, Bailey, Buchan, Moran, Birtles, Duxbury, Moses.
    Front row l-r: Coppell**, Macari, Wilkins, Big Ron, Robson, Gidman (?), Hogg (?), Albiston.

* - I used to work with, and once shagged, his then-g/f, a va-va-voomtastic lass named Sharon Macken.
    ** - my second cousin. He brought shame upon the family, etc.

skel said:
    Whatever Duder do, let it not be to emigrate to that fractured nut job place you mentioned before.

And I ain't talking about Barcelona, mang.

:-P

:Sigh:

City still wetting the bed.

J i m s t e r said:
    :Sigh:

City still wetting the bed.

I'm still reveling in Arsenal's form at the moment. Against a Napoli team that beat Dortmund 2-0, we looked like peak-era Barcelona! Super-slick passing, movement and interchanging team-mates, should've had 4 goals.

I keep pinching myself. My one fear is that whenever we have looked good in the past, along comes a career-threatening leg-break to one of our starlets (Diaby, Eduardo, Ramsey, Sagna), and we implode.

Reading that Hart was head and shoulders above the rest in the culpability stakes.

Was cheering Shaktar last night. They should've had a penalty!

They were very good in the way that makes the losers look very bad.

City were not allowed to create anything until they took Robben off and started to coast.

Hart was poor but with Godzilla in goal, they would have still won. Chat on the City forums from those present about that being the best performance from an away side that folks have ever seen.

• J i m s t e r said:
    They were very good in the way that makes the losers look very bad.

City were not allowed to create anything until they took Robben off and started to coast.

Hart was poor but with Godzilla in goal, they would have still won. Chat on the City forums from those present about that being the best performance from an away side that folks have ever seen.

:hi:

don't mind me...... i'm not here to gloat. i'm just enjoying this period of bundesliga dominance, expecially with my side heading the charge. for years, when asked what squad i support, people were always just asking me which prem team i supported and i would have to respond with "well, my team is in the bundesliga but i guess if i HAD TO pick a team i'd say..."..... glad those days are over.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    don't mind me...... i'm not here to gloat. i'm just enjoying this period of bundesliga dominance, expecially with my side heading the charge. for years, when asked what squad i support, people were always just asking me with prem team i supported and i would have to respond with "well, my team is in the bundesliga but i guess if i HAD TO pick a team i'd say..."..... glad those days are over.

don't mean to rain on your parade but it's not like you've been cheering for an underdog this whole time. I know how you feel though, I've been following Barcelona since before it was cool, as they say, and it was nice to see La Liga get some shine in the english language press when they were at their peak. For someone who was introduced to european football watching Serie A in the late 80s/early 90s, it's always nice to see all the "greatest league on Earth???" talk get toned down a little. Ironically, the EPL is looking way more exciting than the other leagues this season.

vintageinfants said:
    don't mind me...... i'm not here to gloat. i'm just enjoying this period of bundesliga dominance, expecially with my side heading the charge.

Lahm is a dappa.

ppadilha said:
    Ironically, the EPL is looking way more exciting than the other leagues this season.

First season in years that I've been really, really excited about watching Arsenal play, and the league itself is wide open - thank you Baconface.

Quite impressive, this.

Yeah, I think his talent has always been there but Ferg got tired of his off-field antics.

If they'd kept him and Pogba, then along with this new Adnan kid Moyes might be in a different situation altogether.

Brom 1 Arse 1 - it wasn't Man U being cr*p, those Baggies are a good team. Teh Prem is looking very competitive this season.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Manure paid millions for that kid from Palace, who's meant to be one the most exciting English forwards in years, only to let him waste his days in the reserves. I don't think lack of youth prospects is their problem.

As talented as this Ravel kids is, he sounds like a proper wrong'un. He hasn't reached Jermaine Pennant levels of having to play with an ankle tag on, but I can see him failing to fulfill his potential in much the same way as Pennant.

Okem said:
    Manure paid millions for that kid from Palace, who's meant to be one the most exciting English forwards in years, only to let him waste his days in the reserves. I don't think lack of youth prospects is their problem.

As talented as this Ravel kids is, he sounds like a proper wrong'un. He hasn't reached Jermaine Pennant levels of having to play with an ankle tag on, but I can see him failing to fulfill his potential in much the same way as Pennant.

It's certainly a possibility, although Allardici seemed to think he'd sorted himself out, rather than needing to be sorted out as Ferguson hinted he would.

The thing you don't get with that gif is that he began his run at least a third of the way inside West Ham's half. He wasn't exactly haring along Walcott stylee either. Beautifully composed run and finish, topped off by him following the ball almost into the net in case the defender got back in time to clear it. Class.

Ee sands like jus a sortov pwoppa naw'ee warscul geezah dey luv dan dagenum way innit

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    When he first went to West Ham they loaned him out to Brum iirc who soon got sick of his bullshit and tried to cancel the loan, something that rarely happens. I'm sure whilst things are good Fat Sam will be hoping to hell that this can be the catalyst to turn him around, but dude clearly has some baggage so it's only a matter of time till shit and fan meet imho. Hopefully him and those around him will be ready to deal and keep him focussed. Maybe being at a less high profile club and away from idiots/mentors like Rio Ferdinand, and his expensive watches, will do the lad some good.

He's undoubtedly talented doe, when still at United he was thought of as the best trainee since little Pauly Scholes. But when you start getting done for stuff like intimidating witnesses, people start to look at you in a different light.

England make it to Brasil!
    We played a bit of decent football tonight. And the U21s beat Lithuania 5-0. That boy Morrison scored another beaut:

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    When can I start singing Vindaloo?

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    you guys are more than welcome to come down to Porto Alegre and get so drunk you wake up in a tub full of ice water with a huge gash in your back while I pay off my student loans with your innards enjoy some ice cold beers while Rooney & Co go down in the quarter finals.

• might see you there you rascal you

• ppadilha said:
    you guys are more than welcome to come down to Porto Alegre and get so drunk you wake up in a tub full of ice water with a huge gash in your back while I pay off my student loans with your innards enjoy some ice cold beers while Rooney & Co go down to Germany on penalties in the quarter finals.
    fixed

I'd just been telling my friends (ie yelling at the TV) that Hodgson's decision to take off Sturridge for Milner and leave Rooney up front on his own was stupid and that Gerrard should've been subbed instead, and then he goes and does that!
    DOR said:
    When can I start singing Vindaloo?

Walcott should be worried.

Question from 12yo son, via text:
    Dad, is it true we're going to win the World Cup?
    A: yes son, it's true

skel said:
    Question from 12yo son, via text:
    Dad, is it true we won the World Cup?
    A: yes son, it's true

FIXED.