ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU'RE DRUNK

Comments

• I've been on this Heal The Bay IPA by Golden Road of LA. It weighs in at 6.8%. It's light pale, hoppy, with some body. It's really good, actually. Now I'm hittin' the rye bottle.

Life is pretty good. I'm optimistic for the future.

I asked this beautiful girl out for some beers. She said yes, when she gets back in town. Will she follow through? She's amazing, I think she will.

Thinking about starting an anon dream journal site. Anybody interested?

Ethiopiques on rotation

• leonleon 883 Posts
    Last night i dreamt my bike had a flat tire.

God, my life is one awesome rollercoaster ride.

Now downing supermarket beers. James Black chopping it up on the deck.

• bennyboybennyboy 538 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    finishing off everything that didn't get bodied last night.

it's all this:

Sure it's delicious, but thats some terrible packaging design right thurr.

• bennyboy said:
    vintageinfants said:
    finishing off everything that didn't get bodied last night.

it's all this:

Sure it's delicious, but thats some terrible packaging design right thurr.

oh big time. on both counts.

it's a delicious sweet rye. and the attempt at olde style alchemy bottling falls desperately short. toronto kitsch.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    attempt at olde style alchemy bottling

Bottle should be dark brown in that case...totally couldn't tell that was what they were going for! Label design doesn't help their case either.

Otherwise, goooooo Toronto!

• shot myself in the hand with a nail gun today.

needless to say, i'm getting to the bottom of a few cans tonight (no ayo)

• THIS SHIT RIGHTCHEA GOT BIGGER ORGANS THAN A NBA LOCKER ROOM THO

vintageinfants said:

I was about to ask for a photo! I really miss the operation channel.

• I'm finishing my Heal the Bay IPA 4-pack. It comes in 16 oz (Pint) cans and I'm happy this is a real and legit LA brew. 6.8 abv, it has volume, and strong, indica hops, as an IPA should be. I made up "indica" to explain it. It's probably mostly cascade now that I think about it. It has that OG pallet. It's definitely west coast.

I've been trying this alcoholism thing on for size, and it fits quite well. It's fantastic.

• handmade_tortillas said:
    2/3 of that falls opff in a brezee.

yeah bro, you GOT me.

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    11pm BBQ'in with this stuff.

:feelin_it:

• I'm still on a run.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    GEEKING OUT OVER SEEING BJORK NEXT WEEK EVEN THOUGH BEING ICELANDIC AND PRETENDING NOT TO GIVE A FUCK FOR AGES.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    New Zealand sauvignon blanc. Gooseberries! I think I've read that there's some disdain about the method - suggestions that fruit & flavours are added instead of relying purely on the grape variety - but I don't give a fuck, it's great wine.

After 2 weeks of high temperatures, I'm glad it's broken. Rain has taken the edge off, the wine is blunting whatever's left.

And you can go and fuck yourself.

REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-poooooooast:

I was cramping so bad last night I was considering putting vodka in the hot water bottle, but red wine and a giant pile of rapini and spaghetti did the job just fine.

Earlier in the evening, after a bunch of sweaty yard work, I thought why not mix the rest of this unsweetened cranberry juice with one of these beers someone left at my house?

Holy shit! Welcome to refreshing and delicious!

I WOKE WITH DESIRE OF COMING TO WATCH YOU

Drank some Limuncell liquer and moved on to the Harvey's sherry I had left over frm X-mas. Why the fuck do they even maKe this shit? Dry or DEATH.

More Deadwood, over and out.

my usual two partner them and I've moved on to this portion of the evening

Pull out your Specials record, listen to Too Hot and tell me that is not recording perfection. The drums! and it maintains up and through the crescendo at the end. The whole record is one of the most exhilarating and satisfying sonic experiences - despite some very cheesy music moments. There I said it. - but the fine touch shines especially in Too Hot where it has room to breathe.

I was taking it easy, listening to that Greg Perry and the sound creeped up and was there suddenly, both registering at the same time. Pouring rain, again! in Toronto. My basement can't catch a break.
    It was a little scary still, I won't lie. Something coming to get you and all that.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    If buzzed posting is drunk posting, I'm allowed in...

I've got to lose the address to Good Records with their recent reggae arrivals.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts

I think I traded for this at one of Soul on Ice's record swaps with SoI himself.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    bassie said:
    I was taking it easy, listening to that Greg Perry and the sound creeped up and was there suddenly, both registering at the same time. Pouring rain, again! in Toronto. My basement can't catch a break.
    It was a little scary still, I won't lie. Something coming to get you and all that.

This. Fucking. Beat. Right. Here.
    Top 5 of the year.

Also, I'm mildly intoxicated so that's close enough to poast in this here thread. May or may not report back in a few after the incredibly exciting Redbox fiesta happening with the Mrs. right now at the casa.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts

This. Fucking. Beat. Right. Here.

Yep. I read some music mag article at the dentist's office today which made a funny comparison between the bongos and the sound of someone brushing a broken radiator with a stick. The bass reminds me a little bit of "It's Bigger Than Hip-Hop". Beer and bowls with Zappa's "Absolutely Free"