I went to High School w/ this Actress.....

12346»

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    not an actress, but still...

he had the same english teacher as me

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    I went to school with Vanessa Williams and knew her a bit.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Horseleech said:

At Syracuse or in high school?

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    batmon said:
    Horseleech said:

At Syracuse or in high school?

High school - Horace Greeley in Chappaqua. Middle school too.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    Hayward High:

Spice 1

Eddie House (NBA)

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    I went to college with Kristen Bell of Veronica Mars fame. She was good friends with two of my roommates during junior year, would occasionally show up at our place. There was also the dude from the "Dude, you're getting a Dell!" ads.

high school-wise, Cynthia Addai Robinson has been showing up in various TV shows and movies, as well as Maxim magazine! We were in the same math and science program, and I sometimes expect someone else from that program to pop up in some science article, but so far the only other person I've seen is one guy who was in Beauty & The Geek:

• skullsnapsskullsnaps 138 Posts
    Lucy Liu went to my High School, she was 2 years younger than me and I don't remember her at all. I went to grade school with Vin Diesel (Mark Vincent then) and him I do remember. He had moved to our hippy dippy progressive private school in the West Village, NYC from public school. One morning there were a bunch of kids from his old school looking to kick his ass. Don't picture today's Vin Diesel, at that time he was just a skinny little dude. Mark asked me if I had a knife, and I told him, "Yeah, I have a pocket knife at home." He asked me to bring it in the next morning, which I did. I gave it to him and when those same kids came around looking for him again, he took out my knife and waved it at them. They ran away. The Principal of our school saw the whole thing and asked Mark where he got the knife; the little punk ratted me out straight up. I got suspended for three days.
    Attached files

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I went to college (Fayetteville State University) with this lil' cutie (from "Thin Line..." with ole Marty Mart): . A lil' holla' went on at one of the gym jams before a homie put me up on the scoop (I'll leave that to the PMs if you're curious).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    skullsnaps said:
    Lucy Liu went to my High School, she was 2 years younger than me and I don't remember her at all. I went to grade school with Vin Diesel (Mark Vincent then) and him I do remember. He had moved to our hippy dippy progressive private school in the West Village, NYC from public school. One morning there were a bunch of kids from his old school looking to kick his ass. Don't picture today's Vin Diesel, at that time he was just a skinny little dude. Mark asked me if I had a knife, and I told him, "Yeah, I have a pocket knife at home." He asked me to bring it in the next morning, which I did. I gave it to him and when those same kids came around looking for him again, he took out my knife and waved it at them. They ran away. The Principal of our school saw the whole thing and asked Mark where he got the knife; the little punk ratted me out straight up. I got suspended for three days.

Now that's a quality story!

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I forgot that CBS News personality/Big Brother host Julie Chen was in my HS Class. She was a preppie/cheerleader type which was definitely not my scene so I didn't interact with her much. It's creepy to think that she's married to 60 something year old Les Moonves though.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    That fur is even creepier.

• went to the rival middle school of mine. a francophone school too! disgusting.

• DrWu said:
    high school and college.

What was that like? Texas?