TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Second track has a nice spooky lounge aura about it, feeling that.

But Paul, 1 and 3 are a bit fusking weird.
    What do we have to inject/inhale/neck to get on that level?

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    I recommend a decent level of weed psychosis/paranoia for full enjoyment.

Second track has a nice spooky lounge aura about it, feeling that.

Yeh, the 2nd one is closest to my usual sample based hip hop steez so I appreciate that.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Nice work Pa*l, also really liking the 2nd one, especially the teasing bit of jungle beat that echoes out. Obviously my tastes would like a mix that goes full-on Amen maybe halfway through :coolsmile:

You heard this?

Rolf?

Noooooooo

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Good stuff **u*. I concur the second track is probably a standout. I would've liked it to have developed a bit more of a tight groove, instead of staying all loose and burial like. Everyone's a critic eh.

-

Drum breaks and Jungle still seem to be having a little renaissance at the moment, if not making a proper comeback. It's weird to hear 20yr old producers making Amen mash-ups, and presumably thinking of it as some kind of super retro sound. I dunno if I can still appreciate it. Years of jungle, then dnb, then all the idm Aphex wannabes pretty much wore out the Amen for me.

I was watching one of those Redbull lectures the other day and they ended up discussing why the Uk dance music scene is constantly evolving, pushing forward, always moving on to the next thing sometimes to a scenes own detriment. Maybe there's a continuity, but it can be rather randomly selective. But it's true a lot of sounds are hot for a minute, then slowly become somewhat pass??. Very few of them can truly stand the test of time. I don't know if this is the case in other parts of the world.

Rolf? Hope not... :down:

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    the boy ba
    that shit was great...our flowing offense is hard to sustain it's the rest that is still in need of serious tweeking
    i wish AVB was still there...but i guess being a pre-sacked manager means you can bench JT and just not give a fuck

pcmr said:

i guess being a pre-sacked manager means you can bench JT and just not give a fuck

How can you bench this?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    haha
    but he does bring the headers in
    with cahil and cole out he shall return
    the match against cahill will be the true test
    had we not conceded the lambert free kick we'd be on cruise control so we will need to fight for fourth and hope for third
    but AVB karma is an abromobitch

Cue the usual suspects in 5....4.....3....

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Jamming this shit hard right now. Excuse me for not giving a fuck.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    Track ID plasesease?

http://www.jellyjazz.com/track.mp3

Nowhere to take this one 'cept here.

Getting nowhere on the above ID, pretty decent though.

• The Supporters Trust now have control of Pompey. Doesn't look good for Bury though

Damn, PSG had the chance to kill the game while Messi was on the bench.

Another Zlatan no-show.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Barcelona one man team confirmed. They were woeful for most of that match.

As much as I like to mock Zlatan I think he did about everything he could apart from score. He set up at least two great chances in the first half which were squandered and then laid off the pass for the goal.

Hah, I was watching on a dodgy stream and couldn't make out those details. That one pass into the six yard box should've been buried!
    Guess once Messi came on, you look across at the other team and try and identify who the potential game changer is, and was hoping for some Ibra vengeance.
    If Beckham hadn't got himself a yellow card I probably wouldn't have realised he was on the pitch :lol:

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Ha, I'd never let a chance to put the boot in on Zlatan go anyway. I have however been disturbed by the growing appreciation I have for the lanky twat, his utter disdain for any sort of humility or doubt is something I'm admiring more and more. Yeah that must be it now for Beckham - PSG are a strange strange team anyway. I got a better picture thanks to suddenly recalling a drunken chat where my friend with sky sports told me his sky go password. Happy days.

Here's hoping we get two Spain/Germany semi finals out of this. Pretty hard to argue that the best four teams in Europe are battling it out this year, no idea who's going to win it now.

• new FIFA rankings go as follows internationally:

spain
    germany
    argentina
    croatia
    portugal

has croatia REALLY done enough to leapfrog that many people into the top 5 on the strength of beating teams like wales and serbia? surely beating a somewhat recognized team like belgium shouldn't carry THAT much wallop....

• Minds have been baffled for many years over FIFA rankings. Qualifying matches hold a lot of weight in whatever weird and wonderful algorithms they use I think.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    Brazil hasn't really played many competitive matches since the last World Cup, which is why they're all the way down at 19. FIFA rankings make no sense.

this is a much better gauge:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unofficial_Football_World_Championships

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    just saw that Jim'll Paint It dude is selling t-shirts now:

Gash semi final.
    Wigan peed all over us from minute one.

A fair bit of serious rucking going on too. That's us banned for the foreseeable no doubt.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    skel said:
    Gash semi final.
    Wigan peed all over us from minute one.

A fair bit of serious rucking going on too. That's us banned for the foreseeable no doubt.

A minute's violence for Thatcher.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    foolishness

Old bill didn't show up until the 50+ dudes had spent ten minutes punching shit out of each other. Carnage.

• Okem said:
    foolishness

just watch this video while listening to this. problem solved.

• Was watching footage of the Wall mischief last night. The guy that stole the OB's hat looked so pleased with himself, was brilliant.

I think chappy watched Conan the Barbarian recently and wanted to re-enact the scene where Arnie knocks out a camel.

• usernameusername 71 Posts
    I wish the fans would take out the hostility and aggression on the Monarchy. I realize sports is an outlet from the political reality but
    perhaps they could revolt.