Tha Sneaker/Kick/Grown-Man-Shoe-Way Thread Part n

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Eggplant Xanadoo said:
    Horrible selections as usual.

Goddamn yes.

Not pointing out anyone in particular.
    You ALL got unimpeccable taste.
    Your shoe game is peccable. ALL of you mofos.
    Yes, a drink has been tooken.

::hated it::

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    lmho

Sadly, the Heels thread is dead....as are the number of Strutters posting here who wear them.

Cripes, what does that say about me?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    skel said:
    Eggplant Xanadoo said:

Goddamn yes.

Ha ha. Damn holmes, there's everything from wingtips to bucks to Jordans to classic running shoes in this thread. If ALL of those horrible, what do YOU wear?!

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Jaggerz said:

Herm said:
    skel said:
    Eggplant Xanadoo said:

Goddamn yes.

Ha ha. Damn holmes, there's everything from wingtips to bucks to Jordans to classic running shoes in this thread. If ALL of those horrible, what do YOU wear?!

I am quietly rocking a pair of Vans - Johnny Ramone design, and Doc Martens with union jack toecap. Schuh sale-R

::my level::

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    bassie said:
    lmho
    Sadly, the Heels thread is dead....as are the number of Strutters posting here who wear them.

that's a little presumptuous of you, isn't it?

if there are dudes who wear toe-socks up in here, there's probably all kinds of freaks around

It hath been tooken there.

No doubt there's dudes who rock the Cuban heel, for purely retro fashion reasons, you understand.

And no doubt some need a little Sven Goran Eriksson help in the height department.

But dudes wearing proper, vertiginous heels?

SPEAK ON IT. NAME NAMES. CONJECTURE AWAY.

Man like The Gaffler shaves his legs. He says it's for cycling... Sure it is..

"It rubs the lotion on it's skin..."

Wouldn't put it past him to have pure Laboutins in the closet.

Epitaph talmbout zipping himself into a holdall and ting.

Hey, if you got it, flaunt it, right?

Rockadee got them Divine lyrics down pat. Sings in the tub when he thinks no-one is listening, accompanied by the sound of disposable razors snapping on his shins.

I come here not to judge.

Pics or it didn't happen....and so far it hasn't.

wantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlove

• early birthday giff

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    early birthday giff

HOLY SHIT.........I SAID DOPE...to myself!

Those are beautiful. Buttery grown folks Brown & Mustard color way w/ an altered Weapon silhouette.

bassie said:
    wantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlovewantlove

White Hot.

they look expensive

70 bucks last week

• batmon said:
    vintageinfants said:
    early birthday giff

Those are beautiful. Buttery grown folks Brown & Mustard color way w/ an altered Weapon silhouette.

john varvatos weapons. wifey got cla$$.

vintageinfants said:
    batmon said:
    vintageinfants said:
    early birthday giff

john varvatos weapons. wifey got cla$$.

Sayin...and that Umber is that shit. Not the usual boring brown dudes post up in this bitch.

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    Batman, nice...the backpack series is a good deal right now.

Just copped these.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    These are the only Jeremy Scotts I would consider wearing:

http://sneakernews.com/2013/01/14/jeremy-scott-x-adidas-originals-js-letters/

Herm said:
    These are the only Jeremy Scotts I would consider wearing:

http://sneakernews.com/2013/01/14/jeremy-scott-x-adidas-originals-js-letters/

I don't know dude. Even those are pretty suspect.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    something kinda keith haring about those shoes

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    something kinda keith haring about those shoes

• uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[The] ATV 19+, which Reebok bills as the first all-terrain athletic shoe, evokes a wide-wheeled off-road vehicle--but also a daredevil, an astronaut, even a clown. I could have called the shoe gloriously demented. No one would have flinched. They're not only prepared for extreme reactions when the shoe launches in February; they're counting on them. During the development process, testers either raved that prototypes were "cool and bold" or ripped them, calling the design "too crazy" and swearing they'd never wear them. "It was 100% cosmetic polarity," says McInnis, as if this were an endorsement.
    With ATV 19+, Reebok is aiming to create--and dominate--a new footwear category. The shoe's origins, however, aren't quite so grand: One day, a Reebok designer brought into the office a Reaction Ball, a six-sided, bulbous tool that baseball players and others use in practice because it bounces unpredictably. McInnis and his team were curious to see if they could create a shoe equivalent, figuring that unsteady footing might provide a beneficial challenge to serious athletes.

While they were unable to mimic the ball's random action, the team discovered that the shoe they'd designed actually gave athletes more stability, particularly on uneven ground. The 19 walnut-size nodes work like the large-tread tires of an ATV digging through mud to find traction. "The nodes down the center are the ones you run on," says McInnis. "The ones on the side function like training wheels. When you land on different terrain, you're protected."

Eggplant Xanadoo said:

Just copped these.

Hahhahah......I just cant imagine how the FUSK u would rock these jokers.

I dont think my confidence is that high to step to a shortie w/ those on. Unless im at home w/ a drink in my hand.

U dont even really own these shits. U on some shits and giggle shit. Post a pic....and in public. And not on yo porch n shit.

batmon said:
    Eggplant Xanadoo said:

Just copped these.

I dont think my confidence is that high to step to a shortie w/ those on. Unless im at home w/ a drink in my hand.

U dont even really own these shits. U on some shits and giggle shit. Post a pic....and in public. And not on yo porch n shit.

They look tiny, gotta be for a toddler, at the oldest.

Unless you are Verne Troyer.

:hayek:

Double

batmon said:
    Eggplant Xanadoo said:

Just copped these.

Hah, dude I was totally kidding. The more I look at em' the more I want them now though...

• they come with mint colored laces to match the tags.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21151350

"A wave of interest in all things Persian passed through Western Europe. Persian style shoes were enthusiastically adopted by aristocrats, who sought to give their appearance a virile, masculine edge that, it suddenly seemed, only heeled shoes could supply."

apparently people need to step up their game on this thread...

• vintageinfants said:

they come with mint colored laces to match the tags.

Those hitops are clean as fuck.

Not feeling the sole on the lows though.