TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Yeah, not the reaction I would've expected for a goal against Chelsea. Evra fall-out?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    When I saw the Suarez goal. I had thought at first maybe the team thought it was offside and they all started heading up field.

Are there issues behind the scene? Or are they just tired of chasing him down after he scores?

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    He's the only one who does score.

Keeping Liverpool afloat single handed-R

• skel said:
    I settled on making an album

so necessary

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,916 Posts
    skel said:
    He's the only one who does score.

Keeping Liverpool afloat single handed-R

I don't know if I'd entirely agree with that, but I'm certain that, without him, we'd be in as bad a state as everyone else seems to think we are already.

One thing nobody can accuse him of is failing to put in a full shift. The only thing I can picture causing problems between him and the rest of the side is the whole diving/cheating thing. The resultant fuss over which is quickly becoming out of proportion to his actual transgressions.

I've got Teh Osmonds 'One Bad Apple' og sheet music up on the bay, and the high bidder is osbro_1.

::Next level::

• Skel - you are the winner for the fastest delivery of ebay win EVAH!

In my sweaty palms this morning.

Ta!

• Is it just me or are there more International Friendlies nowadays to frustrate me and break up Premier League games??

badder_than_evil said:
    Is it just me or are there more International Friendlies nowadays to frustrate me and break up Premier League games??

It does rather seem that way, doesn't it?

Still, at least you no longer need to worry about seeing Robin Van Persie in any of them.

Thanks bboy.

Did they play ok?
    I remember being a bit iffy about them...

• Yeah, no worries, few pops here and there, cheap so ain't complaining innit.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Fuckin' hell.

In HD

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    Epic. Five stars.

Hart had a stinker.

-5 stars.

He's a despicable bastard, but an amazing footballer.

How dare this wack POS score against Englishmen?
    How very dare he?

Duderonomy said:
    He's a despicable bastard, but an amazing footballer.

There are only a handful of players you could imagine even attempting something like that. Most would be too afraid of looking a bit stupid if it didn't come off, but Ibra genuinely doesn't give a fuck. The reverse angle version of that clip has a great moment in the replay where you can almost read his thought processes. Just as Hart heads it out, you can see Ibra thinking, "I'm gonna do him here". Then, a split second later, he's like, "...and I'm gonna put a fucking big cherry on top of it and all."

It's hilarious to see so many keyboard pundits declaring it to be "not all that", as if we've grown so used to seeing useless lumps like Michael Kightly or Jay Bothroyd doing that shit week-in, week-out. Absolute bollocks. Call it what it was - an audacious bit of skill and improvisation by one of the best strikers on the planet against a team he pretty much beat single-handed.

All hail the Prince of Darkness.

Duderonomy said:

This is fantastic.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    My Italian friend's favourite joke...: Two Germans on holiday in Rome getting the cold shoulder from the locals every time they open their mouths...

German 1: "Rudi, this sucks. Everyone here seems to hate Germans - we might as well have stayed at home."
    German 2: "I know...hey Hans, let's just pretend we are not German!
    German1: "You think that'll work?"
    German 2: "Sure, we'll slick back our hair, put on our shades, go in to this bar and order something quintessentially Italian. Just be cool and relaxed and they'll never know we're not from round here."
    German 1: "I'm feeling better about this holiday already - let's do it!"
    German 2: " Ciao, barman. Two martinis, please.
    Barman: "Of course, sir. Dry?"
    Germans: "Nein! ZWEI!!! ZWEI!!"

Yep.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    Knock-knock.

Who's there?

Klaus.

Come in, Klaus.

Never date a tennis player.

Love means nothing to them.

• What do you call a leabian dinosaur?

Licalotapus

Fixed

It might be cold and rainy, but I???ve decided to put up a marquee in my garden with some funky music and flashing lights in it.

Now is the winter of my disco tent.

• Duderonomy said:
    It might be cold and rainy, but I???ve decided to put up a marquee in my garden with some funky music and flashing lights in it.

Now is the winter of my disco tent.

groan.... and for extra groan points, the one everybody knows....

How do you make a soul singer out of a duck?

Put it in the microwave until his bill withers....

cue comedy drums... I'm here all week..

Diutty!
    Dutty B!
    Sup mayne?

Man bin gone loooong tiiiiiime

• life admin, daily grind, chores, blowing all the valves in head... usual stuff...

• DuttyBabylon said:
    blowing all the valves

Any guitar amp techies here? Concerned I'll get shafted on a repair/replace quote.. Any advice appreciated, rough diagnosis, approx cost & best place to go....

• Go to gearslutz.com

• ok ta..