POST YOUR F*CKING PET PEEVES

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
I've been meaning to do one of these in a minute. I think right now is the best time.

As I sit at my school's computer right at this very moment I got a couple getting all huggy and lovey n' dovey with each other right fucking next to me. What the fuck is this shit? I never really undestand couples that took classes together, and this motherfuckers dry humping each other ain't helping. They're a pretty unattractive couple as well ( "Oh no he dinnit").

Couple PDA is a norm around here.

some more...

1). assholes at the gym who sit on a machine all fucking day bullshitting with their muscle head friends. Bang your weights and move on.

2). Assholes at the gym who bring a newspaper to read while they excercise and just the leave the shit all over the place. This ain't your bathroom, fucker.

3). Students that just walk out in the middle class right when the teacher's talking. I don't know but something about this shit rubs me the wrong way.

edit reason: my pet peeve, misspellings

Comments

• 1). assholes at the gym who sit on a machine all fucking day bullshitting with their muscle head friends. Bang your weights and move on.

Ayo!potential for days...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

1). assholes at the gym who sit on a machine all fucking day bullshitting with their muscle head friends. Bang your weights and move on.

That's cool, I guess, but then how do you meet guys?

• 1). assholes at the gym who sit on a machine all fucking day bullshitting with their muscle head friends. Bang your weights and move on.

That's cool, I guess, but then how do you meet guys?

I was waiting for you to tell us. I know you've gotten plenty of mileage of pretend sojourns "looking for heat" at records shops. I don't blame you, it's 95% dude up in those places.

Have you tried Craig's List or Nerve.Com?

P.S.

Now the Couple is kissing. I found out because I heard the "smooching" sounds.

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    I HATE WET SOCKS....that shit sucks...like if something is spilled on the floor and you go to get something out of the fridge and step on some water....bugs the shit out of me

• 3). Students that just walk out in the middle class right when the teacher's talking. I don't know but something about this shit rubs me the wrong way.

That shit used to piss me off when I was in school, but some people don't have to pay for there education and have no respect for it.

I hate when my girlfriend leaves her shoes laying around the appartment. Its really the only thing she does that pisses me off and i don't know why.

Also, long answering machine messages. I all day at work and if i hear another love dr. want to be talking game over smooth jazz on his voice mail or fucking long ass prayer session I might flip the fuck out. Tell me your name and thats it. Oh and the worst is when the start the message with hello then they pause so you start talking.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I'm glad you started this thread...
    I really can't stand when dudes be grillin' me from their ride, while I'm walking somewhere. I mean come on man. Watch the road, don't watch me.

• I'm glad you started this thread...
    I really can't stand when dudes be grillin' me from their ride, while I'm walking somewhere. I mean come on man. Watch the road, don't watch me.

Better yet dudes mean mugging while they mob in their parents Yukon/Expedition/Civic. Don't screw face me when mommy's name is on the registration.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Better yet dudes mean mugging while they mob in their parents Yukon/Expedition/Civic. Don't screw face me when mommy's name is on the registration.
    LOL! Yeah, that's definitely worse.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I found out because I heard the "smooching" sounds.

I'm sure you weren't listening or anything...

• 1. There are two lines for the parking space. The object is to place your car evenly between these lines. Not halfway over them. Not diagonally between them. This isn't tic tac toe. This is my key. And your paint job.

2. I'm really not trying to see you chew your food, nor do I make a habit of being seen in public with open-mouthed masticators. We both are aware that I have a reputation to uphold, even if you don't. So please close your mouth or go to another table. Or city.

3. Over a week and no Guzzo MPEG.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

MAAAN this happened to me the other day.

I went to my homie's house to get my hair cut and while I'm outside waiting for him he gets dropped off by these 2 fools. The dude driving looks out the back of the truck window and he looks exactly like my homie so I nod and say what's up.

Dude just gives me the on some wannabe cholo shit.

So my friend gets out and comes up and starts talking to me. His homies turn around and drive away and the fucking driver goes maaaad slow just mad dogging me something crazy. I just don't get fools.

There's also this guy at my work who is an absolute brain dead moron. I guess he took too many drugs back in the day but I almost ended up scrapping with him on some silly shit.

He's always asking me things he should know. When he answers the phone he's like Jimmy Stewert all "guuhh...ahhh...gaahhh...". I don't know why but that shit just irritates me.

And don't let me even start about people who smell.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    My biggest pet peeve is when folls disrespect people in the service industry. I've never had a job like that, but I can imagine it's pretty tough dealing with assholes that think they have more of a right to life than you. My friends do it all the time and I always get in their face about it.

DJ Ferrari

• My biggest pet peeve is when folls disrespect people in the service industry. I've never had a job like that, but I can imagine it's pretty tough dealing with assholes that think they have more of a right to life than you. My friends do it all the time and I always get in their face about it.

DJ Ferrari

Are your friends coming to Karoake?

uhh......something just came up.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    ESL motherfuckers that can't spell Peeves.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Are your friends coming to Karoake?

Nah, don't worry. It's private soulstrut room steez remember?!

DJ Ferrari

• people who NAME DROP. there's nothing more annoying than some insecurrrr motherfucker who looks for any opportunity to name drop any "celebrity" he's met, befriended, or had any contact with

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    My biggest pet peeve is when folls disrespect people in the service industry. I've never had a job like that, but I can imagine it's pretty tough dealing with assholes that think they have more of a right to life than you. My friends do it all the time and I always get in their face about it.

DJ Ferrari

true. i was buying my chickern gyro from my corner street vendor today and the dude in front of me in line was just barking at the dude: "gimmie more chicken, more chicken! Nah Nah, more white sauce, MORE!" no please, no thank you... just yelling at him. fucking stupid b/c i go there every day mad polite and get extra portions for free. some people just can't put 2 and 2 together. being shitty to anyone in the service industry will just insure you get shitty service...

and i've had MANY jobs like that...

• people who NAME DROP. there's nothing more annoying than some insecurrrr motherfucker who looks for any opportunity to name drop any "celebrity" he's met, befriended, or had any contact with

Dude....why you gotta hatt on DJ DAZE?

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    I have been known to straight loose it when someone disrespects someone elses job.

• and i've had MANY jobs like that...

and I also find that shit mad annoying.

Dude....why you gotta hatt on DJ DAZE?

Maybe some name dropping might of gotten you some of the fine young pucchini.

• And don't let me even start about people who smell.

Man I hate body odor. I find it one of the most offensive, repugnant things one can encounter. Im not talking like after sports or whatever. The fools that dont wash or use deodorant and then sit next to you on the subway or something. No wait, they stand over you in a tank top holding the top pole. Why do dudes with terrible body odor feel so proud of it and want to show it off??? I feel like I am forced to eat their disgusting funk.

Man I hate body odor. I find it one of the most offensive, repugnant things one can encounter. Im not talking like after sports or whatever. The fools that dont wash or use deodorant and then sit next to you on the subway or something. No wait, they stand over you in a tank top holding the top pole. Why do dudes with terrible body odor feel so proud of it and want to show it off??? I feel like I am forced to eat their disgusting funk.

Don't ever move to Italy. The subway in Rome in the Summer is as far as BO goes.

Why you gotta hate on Chasidics

My pet peeve is sunday fuckin driving. People that jump in the passing lane to do 50mph. Also mofos that don't use their signals. So easy. Why not? Conversely, I hate when motherfuckers want to pass you, but instead they just try to ram their truck up your ass until you move out of their way....

Don't ever move to Italy. The subway in Rome in the Summer is as far as BO goes.

man do I know it, I was aiming that in an indirect way at Italy.

man do I know it, I was aiming that in an indirect way at Italy.

As much as the BO sucks I would still live there in a second.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    - when i am on a crowded sidewalk and some jerk cuts me off only to walk slower. and then when i try to go to the left to pass them, they walk to the left, and then to the right, they go to the right, etc etc.

• - when i am on a crowded sidewalk and some jerk cuts me off only to walk slower. and then when i try to go to the left to pass them, they walk to the left, and then to the right, they go to the right, etc etc.

... or a family of five that walks shoulder to shoulder, taking up the entire sidewalk plus some

• AaronAaron 977 Posts

3). Students that just walk out in the middle class right when the teacher's talking. I don't know but something about this shit rubs me the wrong way.

I can't agree with this one enough. Conversely, when people walk in during a musical performance or speech.

• true!

I also hate that move's closely related cousin, the "two people stand in the middle of the sidewalk talking and start walking in the same direction as you right as you're about to go around them" move. what is this, christmas at the mall fer crissakes? I call them "meanderthals"

keep movin!

- when i am on a crowded sidewalk and some jerk cuts me off only to walk slower. and then when i try to go to the left to pass them, they walk to the left, and then to the right, they go to the right, etc etc.