Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK[/b]

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Terry Gross skit. What?!?!?!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Goddamn.

FUCK.

coshadow. i'm 16 mins in, just getting to the funky stuff. fucking lovely. the title song - um,

"some people get off on a needle, some climb into a bottle, then there is the thumb and blanket, but the ultimate pacifier is a warm, wet nipple"

all of the above please!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK[/b]

where you from hommmey?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK[/b]

• Goddamn.

FUCK.

coshadow. i'm 16 mins in, just getting to the funky stuff. fucking lovely. the title song - um,

"some people get off on a needle, some climb into a bottle, then there is the thumb and blanket, but the ultimate pacifier is a warm, wet nipple"

all of the above please!

Is that Magnum? (I'll listen when I get home)

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i'm playing it loud at work, the trucker song comes on, and my co-worker sends me an instant message - "this really has to stop"

as i'm deciding whether to turn down the volume and how to respond, muhfucking david banner comes on! so i decide to get corporate gully, turn the volume up, and respond "you're obviously not familiar with good music"

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    as i'm deciding whether to turn down the volume and how to respond, muhfucking david banner comes on! so i decide to get corporate gully, turn the volume up, and respond "you're obviously not familiar with good music"

GANGSTAAAA!!!!

• Damn...my work blocks yousendit and rapishare...any one have a different host?

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    My question, Did you spring for the full box set or just copped it online somewhere?

my friend at kidrobot hooked up the box.

are you SPORTS Hush???

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts

anyone listening, a question :

40 minutes in there is a No Limit Song "we like girls". Anyone know any info on that? Sounds new, but i'm not sure. jammin though.

anyone?????

this mix is killing me.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Cu-Ray-Zee!!

What is that shit that kicks in at 26:53?
    "One for the suckers, two for the place, Mixmaster M-Walk kick in my BASS!"
    Is that DJ M-Walk of Tone Loc fame? Who is the female MC?

• anyone listening, a question :

40 minutes in there is a No Limit Song "we like girls". Anyone know any info on that? Sounds new, but i'm not sure. jammin though.

anyone?????

this mix is killing me.

Haven't heard the mix, but it sounds like you're talking about Silkk the Shocker's "We Like Them Girls." Master P is on it.

• what the f**k is that Paul C track that comes in @ 45 mins??

this mix is insane

• Cu-Ray-Zee!!

What is that shit that kicks in at 26:53?
    "One for the suckers, two for the place, Mixmaster M-Walk kick in my BASS!"
    Is that DJ M-Walk of Tone Loc fame? Who is the female MC?

Yes, he became Tone Loc's DJ...
    Could be off M-Walk's compilation album, 'The Union' from 1989. On Capitol.
    There was only one 12" off it, 'I'm the King'.
    Downloading now...

• RezRez 164 Posts
    Goddamn.

FUCK.

all of the above please!

Yep - Magnum - 'Evolution' cut from the LP - is there a better lyric out there in lyricland? Naaaaah!!

Rez

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    just started listening to this but that play/what happened to that boy blend was fucking

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    damn.

dude is seriously a rediculous dj.

• I'm back on the bandwagon.

• this mix is outstanding
    thanks a lot for posting it dude ...

• this is killing me, what is that instrumental at 23 min. Feel free to son, but I wanna know.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

anyone listening, a question :

anyone?????

this mix is killing me.

Haven't heard the mix, but it sounds like you're talking about Silkk the Shocker's "We Like Them Girls." Master P is on it.

Downloaded that song... But he didnt play it with the original beat. Those drums are seriously dope as fuck, probably a remix made by Shadow himself? Sounds pretty similiar to some of his other new stuff.

• I think I done lost my brains. This mix is pure FiYaa !!! Who is the lady rapper that comes in around 28:00?

• My question, Did you spring for the full box set or just copped it online somewhere?
    my friend at kidrobot hooked up the box.

are you SPORTS Hush???

damn, my cousin works at kidrobot and he didn't hook it up... all i got was a wave back as i tried to get his attention outside the store. i refused to wait in that ridiculous line that day in santa monica, especially since they only had 40 of them shits on hand anyways. plus the shirts were kinda ehhh

this mix is insane

The hard to find 12" 'Can't Get Harder' by Black by Demand. Tommy Boy. I think it was only availble as a promo. Correct me if I'm wrong. CJ's vocasl are unmistakeable.

They had 2 other 12 that are just as essential "Can't get Enough"/"All Rappers Give Up" & "In the Mist of Funk"/"Flashlight". circa 89 era.

Mix is OTH.

this mix is insane

The hard to find 12" 'Can't Get Harder' by Black by Demand. Tommy Boy. I think it was only availble as a promo. Correct me if I'm wrong. CJ's vocasl are unmistakeable.

They had 2 other 12 that are just as essential "Can't get Enough"/"All Rappers Give Up" & "In the Mist of Funk"/"Flashlight". circa 89 era.

Mix is OTH.

nice one, cheers

I can't stop listening to that track before Dealin With Aces either. The one with the same drums as Ultras Feelin It and that dope piano, that s**t is unreal

• "some people get off on a needle, some climb into a bottle, then there is the thumb and blanket, but the ultimate pacifier is a warm, wet nipple"

all of the above please!

yes, this is magnum. "natural juices" killer lp cut.

this is a sick mix. jesus the funk cut just before the magnum tune is fucking sizzling.

damn, what is the track at 52:15 get of the crackalackalack!!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Soulstrut's going nuts, ebay to follow.

Peace to Delay for posting this dope mix.

h

• "some people get off on a needle, some climb into a bottle, then there is the thumb and blanket, but the ultimate pacifier is a warm, wet nipple"
    all of the above please!

yes, this is magnum. "natural juices" killer lp cut.

this is a sick mix. jesus the funk cut just before the magnum tune is fucking sizzling.

damn, what is the track at 52:15 get of the crackalackalack!!

The track before Natural Juices is "Straight Ahead" by The Bobby Boyd Congress. Available on the Luv' n Haight comp of the same name.