'13-'14 NBA SEASON Where feelings get hurt

Comments

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    yuichi said:
    Steph beast mode...................GAME OVER

Great fuckin win for the Dubs! Was screaming and yelling in both anger and then exaltation at the TV. The big win however can't cover up the major flaws this team has shown lately. It's lost its swag and until it gets it back it's going to be underperforming unit.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I like what Sacramento is doin. The new ownership is willing to spend to money.

C- Cousins - is probably still a headcase and shouldnt be a leader, but is a legit low post big man who can shoot.
    PF - Derek Williams - Gets a new start and will probably play the 3 & 4 depending. Probably a good 6th Man.
    PF - Jason Thompson - havent watched this dude to make a call but 6'11" is cool.
    SF - Rudy Gaye - A legit 2nd or 3rd option by now and can dust off the Toronto dingleberries.
    SG - Ben McLemore - I havent seen him play and I dont believe the hype of none of these kids..good future it seems.
    PG - Isaiah Thomas - Played well enuff to dump Vasquez in Toronto.

I think Jimmer Fredette is on the block but who knows.
    And they still got the Super-Nut - Marcus Thornton

They need a Vet leader there to smooth out the headcases. A nice old man PG to anchor the locker-room.

I don't know whether Cousins and Gay can work together. Heck I don't know if Gaye and Sac will be able to work together. He shoots in volumes and volumes.

motown67 said:
    I don't know whether Cousins and Gay can work together. Heck I don't know if Gaye and Sac will be able to work together. He shoots in volumes and volumes.

Cousins is the 1st Option.

No way is Gay gonna be allowed to do that shit w/ Thomas controlling the ball and crazy Cousins on the floor.

He didnt give a fuck in Toronto.

Sac has some talent, a big man, and are looking like they wanna build something.
    I dont think its gonna be a free for all. If it is a free for all, then they arent gonna do shit.

Gay was out when Memphis went to the WC Finals.

• batmon said:
    motown67 said:

Cousins is the 1st Option.

No way is Gay gonna be allowed to do that shit w/ Thomas controlling the ball and crazy Cousins on the floor.

He didnt give a fuck in Toronto.

Sac has some talent, a big man, and are looking like they wanna build something.
    I dont think its gonna be a free for all. If it is a free for all, then they arent gonna do shit.

Gay was out when Memphis went to the WC Finals.

another victim of rudy gay fools gold. he's a vacuum and it's going to end badly, again. think about how well he has to play to justify TWENTY million dollars next year, and i dont mean to the franchise or the fans.... he has to justify that to the guys he's taking the ball and contract space away from.

Cousins is 20 FGA per. Thomas is next at 16.

I dont see Gay (18+) to SAC and demanding to have the same touches as he did in Memphis and Toronto.

He was the main scorer while in Memphis.
    Toronto didnt have a star or a system and was in rebuilding mode.
    Sac has a star already.

I have faith that he can adapt his game in a better situation.

• batmon said:

I dont see Gay (18+) to SAC and demanding to have the same touches as he did in Memphis and Toronto.

Sac has a star already.

between this year and the end of next season rudy gay will have earned $26million dollars more than cousins.... what's going to happen come contract time when your first option is earning what your second or third option pays in taxes?

vintageinfants said:
    batmon said:

Sac has a star already.

between this year and the end of next season rudy gay will have earned $26million dollars more than cousins.... what's going to happen come contract time when your first option is earning what your second or third option pays in taxes?

I think Gay and Williams can adapt around Cousins and Thomas.

I cant predict how the fiscal drama will effect the X and Os.

Gay cant be penalized for getting paid in Memphis for a perceived upside.
    Cousins is a 25 and 12 Big Man....he should get what ever he can get.

• knicks bought a lemon from the raptors a month ago and now they're back in the lot kicking tires again ?
    gluttons for punishment.

NO FIRST ROUNDERS UNTIL 2018

vintageinfants said:
    knicks bought a lemon from the raptors a month ago and now they're back in the lot kicking tires again ?
    gluttons for punishment.

The Knicks havent built through the draft since Ewing.

The dont develop talent they trade that shit.

Im curious to see where Asik goes and what comes back to Houston.

• vintageinfants said:
    knicks bought a lemon from the raptors a month ago and now they're back in the lot kicking tires again ?
    gluttons for punishment.

dude. it's so fucked up - Melo was out there in Denver basically like "trade me to NY now or I'm going anyway in the off-season." Denver, obviously, wanted to get something for him, but all NY had to do was sit tight and cut the check. But James Dolan - who whenever I think of him, I can't help but see Kenny Powers - was like, "what's that you said? trade Melo???" and dumped every first rounder and young talent he had. It would be sad if it weren't so funny, or funny if it weren't so sad, depending on who you root for.

Carmelo is never going to work in NY given the situation. He is utterly by himself out there and he's not the kind of player that can put a whole team on his back. They just need to blow this squad the fuck up. Keep Chandler and Shump (IMO) if they can. Maybe Hardaway. ioeno.

• Amar'e &
    Jerome &
    Stephon &
    Eddy &
    Allan &
    Carmelo

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    vintageinfants said:
    gluttons for punishment.

dude. it's so fucked up - Melo was out there in Denver basically like "trade me to NY now or I'm going anyway in the off-season." Denver, obviously, wanted to get something for him, but all NY had to do was sit tight and cut the check. But James Dolan - who whenever I think of him, I can't help but see Kenny Powers - was like, "what's that you said? trade Melo???" and dumped every first rounder and young talent he had. It would be sad if it weren't so funny, or funny if it weren't so sad, depending on who you root for.

Carmelo is never going to work in NY given the situation. He is utterly by himself out there and he's not the kind of player that can put a whole team on his back. They just need to blow this squad the fuck up. Keep Chandler and Shump (IMO) if they can. Maybe Hardaway. ioeno.

A long ways away from the Starks, Ewing, Mason days eh?

It would definitely invigorate the league if the Knicks can become a force again...

Linsanity......man that was a dream three weeks of play. And then Melo came back....

vintageinfants said:
    Amar'e &
    Jerome &
    Stephon &
    Eddy &
    Allan &
    Carmelo

According to Faux_Rillz, Eddy Curry was shaping up to be a force.

Shit, Steph was alright in Minnesota with KG. So was Melo with Denver.

• shake n bake jimmy dolan kayboshes the trade with the raptors after he realizes that he would have to give up someone underpaid who overproduces for a decent numbers guy with a bad attitude. did he skip his meds?

• Melo was good with Denver cause he had good pieces. Look at last season and this one and tell me what the fuck Melo is supposed to do with these humps. He's good in NY too, he is just all alone out there.

Last years bread and butter was the perimeter play.

Novak is gone.
    Copeland is gone.
    JR Smith hasnt found his shot this season.
    Kidd isnt moving the ball for the offense to get those shots.
    Felton looks like one of the kids from Juice crying about Bishop
    SLumpert is a regular ass player that gets overhyped in NY like Landry Fields and Gallinari.

• batmon said:

Novak is gone.
    Copeland is gone.
    SLumpert is a regular ass player that gets overhyped in NY like Landry Fields and Gallinari.

Shump is the only guy besides PREMIERE DEFENSIVE ASSET Chandler that D's up. That's why NY fans love him

JR Smith.... fam, he got Baduized by the badgyal. dude is done forever. watch

Copeland had potential. Part of the BarrenYoni deal, no?

Novak had the swagger of a transgendered clerk at the Park Slope co-op, and was also a shook one.

Kidd's body fell apart halfway through because he old

Felton IS DOING THE HOOCHIE COOCHI MY FRENG

I'm saying though.

Jonny_Paycheck said:
    batmon said:

Novak is gone.
    Copeland is gone.

Shump is the only guy besides PREMIERE DEFENSIVE ASSET Chandler that D's up. That's why NY fans love him

JR Smith.... fam, he got Baduized by the badgyal. dude is done forever. watch

Copeland had potential. Part of the BarrenYoni deal, no?

Novak had the swagger of a transgendered clerk at the Park Slope co-op, and was also a shook one.

Kidd's body fell apart halfway through because he old

Felton IS DOING THE HOOCHIE COOCHI MY FRENG

I'm saying though.

I know shumps appeal, and i hope he gets to develop, but on a real team dude would be second unit with that offense.
    Copeland is in Indiana.

They gotta bite the bullet until Chandler gets back and then at least be a 500 team in this East.

• yuichi said:
    vintageinfants said:
    Amar'e &
    Jerome &
    Stephon &
    Eddy &
    Allan &
    Carmelo

According to Faux_Rillz, Eddy Curry was shaping up to be a force.

Shit, Steph was alright in Minnesota with KG. So was Melo with Denver.

NEVER FORGET:

Bogut is a lil bitch. So is Dramond Green. Merry Christmas yall.

And Matt Barnes isn't either?

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    yuichi said:
    Nick Young is a lil bitch. Merry Christmas yall.

I hope GSW & Clippers meet in the Playoffs.

CP3 vs Curry is the shit.

• I know Phoenix will not be making big waves in the playoffs this year. They aren't consistent enough, etc. But I'll be damned if they aren't really amusing to watch! Dragic/Bledsoe is almost as good as Dargic/Nash.

Really good ball. The Nets would kill for this kind of record on this amount of spending.

GSW/CLIPPERS was great. Now the NBA is saying they shouldn't have ejected Griffin. Not quite sure how that's going to help anything...
    Barnes should always start fights.

• OptimusLime said:

GSW/CLIPPERS was great. Now the NBA is saying they shouldn't have ejected Griffin. Not quite sure how that's going to help anything...

the league can suck my balls. it was a double-tech due to an avoidable dust-up, and that will forever be a double-tech. it's his fault for already having one, so blame him.

i thought the NBA having different rules for the money men is the main thing they were trying to avoid this year.

great game though.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    NYC is 18 - 38

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    OptimusLime said:

the league can suck my balls. it was a double-tech due to an avoidable dust-up, and that will forever be a double-tech. it's his fault for already having one, so blame him.
    Come on. It was such a bad call whether he had one already or not. They spent 3 fucking hours deciding and still got it completely wrong. Plus it was a flagrant on Bogut wasnt it? That was rubbish too.

And you know which specific Clippers player he's talking about? Can the real bitch please stand up?