'13-'14 NBA SEASON Where feelings get hurt

Comments

• so what is it that allows racist, pilled-up marks to become NBA franchise owning billionaires?

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:
    so because he's racist and rich it's okay to take advantage of him?

When you watch a dude interact with people who clearly don't have his best interests in mind do you feel bad for him when he becomes a mark? If the dude is going to live a life where he associates himself with people who OBVIOUSLY don't give a fuck about him then I'm not going to be sad when he fucks up and gets played by them....especially when the guy is, apparently, a well known piece of shit within his industry.

vintageinfants said:
    so what is it that allows racist, pilled-up marks to become NBA franchise owning billionaires?

Because they are good at disguising it....but pussy has clouded the judgement of many an old white rich asshat....it's probably a story arc as old as money.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    so basically
    scam artist takes advantage of old people = bad
    scam artist takes advantage of old rich dude = good

PatrickCrazy said:
    so basically

Don't front like we all don't put it in these terms. That is human nature. I am not saying it's right.

Now if you are talking about actual legal terms...if they legally define what his girlfriend did as a 'scam' or 'entrapment' and he is let off the hook...then so be it. Doesn't change the fact that I don't feel bad for him either way.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Well, the conversation has taken a surprising turn. Not.

• outside of the issue of him being a degenerate;

considering she was an EX-girlfriend, who KNEW he was racist, with a lawsuit pending against her..... the fuck she doing at his house bringing him juice?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    JectWon said:
    batmon said:
    Devil's Advocate:

Does your girl send u photos of her huggin' up on other dudes knowing you have issues w/ that shit??
    Good point...no, because I didn't marry a brainless fucking idiot who likes to 'see and be seen'...again, he is reaping what he sows.

Another devil's advocate question...How long does it take, in your interactions with a chick, before you realize she isn't worth trusting any further than you can throw her?

I think copping her a Ferrari has rendered the "trust" question kinda moot.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    bassie said:
    Well, the conversation has taken a surprising turn. Not.

I just hope it doesnt spiral into the insult/one-upmanship nonsense most of theses shit become.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    1st Sterling has said and done racist things for years. YEARS. People who paid attention knew this.

2nd Sports Ill legal expert told NBA TV that any fine would probably mean little because Sterling is worth so much money. Second if they try to force him to sell the team it would probably lead to a lawsuit. Looks like a slap on the wrist will be coming.

vintageinfants said:
    outside of the issue of him being a degenerate;

considering she was an EX-girlfriend, who KNEW he was racist, with a lawsuit pending against her..... the fuck she doing at his house bringing him juice?

Does staying lubricated mean nothing to you??

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Raid his castle already.

It's not about letting his fellow owner buddies decide whether someone only .01% different from them should be allowed to do this or that blah blah blah blah. It's about somebody catching him the next time he ducks into a corner store or better yet just straight storming his abode.

All that smack talk about George Zimmerman getting his and despite dude taunting on the regular, nothing has happened.

People just want something to whine about around the water cooler. They ain't really about that life.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    People just want something to whine about around the water cooler. They ain't really about that life.

lol at "scam artist"

disloyal mistress

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:

Who's taking advantage of him? Pretty sure he's had it good the whole time. Even if he was forced to sell the team somehow he would make a killing compared to what he paid for it.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:
    so basically

The old rich guy with a young girl is a mutual scam. Old guy gets to have sex/be seen with young girl and young girl gets money. It's essentially prostitution. Both parties know what they are getting in to.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    motown67 said:
    Second if they try to force him to sell the team it would probably lead to a lawsuit. Looks like a slap on the wrist will be coming.

Can't they ban him from basketball just to start? Let that cloud hang over his head long after he passes away.

The league needs to really make an example of him. I'd start with looking at ways of slicing off TV revenues.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    volumen said:
    PatrickCrazy said:

Who's taking advantage of him? Pretty sure he's had it good the whole time. Even if he was forced to sell the team somehow he would make a killing compared to what he paid for it.
    I would consider recording someone without their consent or knowledge while asking them baiting questions taking advantage of them. You might have a different definition.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    volumen said:
    PatrickCrazy said:
    so basically

The old rich guy with a young girl is a mutual scam. Old guy gets to have sex/be seen with young girl and young girl gets money. It's essentially prostitution. Both parties know what they are getting in to.

I don't see how it's a scam if both parties know what they are getting into, kind of the opposite really.

Sterling is going to get a lot more than a slap on the wrist.

Technically he can't be forced to sell, but the league/players/coaches/owners can act in a way where he'll have little choice unless he wants to lose a ton of money on an activity he can't participate in.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    indefinite suspension

• if the clips walked away from the year in protest and plunk a big ol asterisk of the year, they become heros and immortal. they could be forgotten even if they win a chip, on top of the fact that they would be given another opportunity to compete. you only get one crack at immortality. i guess it all comes down to greed.

PatrickCrazy said:
    I would consider recording someone without their consent or knowledge while asking them baiting questions taking advantage of them. You might have a different definition.

So does the state of California; a state where that act is not legal.

Poor guy...such a victim...I mean, can't an 80 year old dude sleep with a gal 50 years his junior and espouse racist bullshit without recordings of his ignorance being brought into it? Sheesh'...

PatrickCrazy said:
    recording someone without their consent or knowledge

Is still an assumption at this point. Not everything has come out yet and either party can deny or confirm whatever is in their favour unless there is hard evidence. As it stands, her side is saying he knew he was being recorded as he required it to refer back to due to his (old man) memory. And that is why there are hours and hours of recordings.
    He asked her to sign a confidentiality agreement, she refused and here we are today.
    Pulling back a bit more, given the calibre of scum he is, I would say Stiviano would be the moron in this ugly mess if she didn't record him to protect herself.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    if the clips walked away from the year in protest and plunk a big ol asterisk of the year, they become heros and immortal. they could be forgotten even if they win a chip, on top of the fact that they would be given another opportunity to compete. you only get one crack at immortality. i guess it all comes down to greed.
    don't think anyone is going to boycott if it possibly voids their contract

• PatrickCrazy said:
    vintageinfants said:
    if the clips walked away from the year in protest and plunk a big ol asterisk of the year, they become heros and immortal. they could be forgotten even if they win a chip, on top of the fact that they would be given another opportunity to compete. you only get one crack at immortality. i guess it all comes down to greed.

so you're about greed then? you wouldn't do a night in jail over this?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    bassie said:
    PatrickCrazy said:
    recording someone without their consent or knowledge

Is still an assumption at this point. Not everything has come out yet and either party can deny or confirm whatever is in their favour unless there is hard evidence. As it stands, her side is saying he knew he was being recorded as he required it to refer back to due to his (old man) memory. And that is why there are hours and hours of recordings.
    He asked her to sign a confidentiality agreement, she refused and here we are today.
    Pulling back a bit more, given the calibre of scum he is, I would say Stiviano would be the moron in this ugly mess if she didn't record him to protect herself.
    Let's say that he consented to recording for the purpose of jogging his memory. Considering his situation and the purpose of the recordings, asking baiting questions and leaking the tapes is completely and totally taking advantage of him.

I'm sure someone here has elderly relatives of a certain generation that would let loose with the racist remarks if baited.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    PatrickCrazy said:
    vintageinfants said:

so you're about greed then? you wouldn't do a night in jail over this?
    where you getting jail from braddah?

• **slow clap**

vintageinfants said:
    **slow clap**

Word. Lifetime banning from the Clippers organization and an urging for the board to vote for a forced sale. About all I can assume a Commish can do...

Poor guy...such a victim....