LEAVE BEER ALONE

staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
edited January 2013 in Strut Central
Allright - for all my stateside brethren, we love you. But lets get one thing clear - STEP AWAY FROM THE BEER SON!

Euromen got this - we invented this shit. And we will embarrass the FUSK out of y'all in the beer game.

For 1 - your top selling produce - BUDWEISER, SCHLITZ, MILLER, PABST, YUENGLING - they were all founded and started by Euromen who adapted fine old country product to the watered down horse piss it has now become to suit your unrefined tastes.

What y'all know about non-pasteurized beer? NATHANG

Come to Germany, Prague or Belgium and find out whats what.

Please - take your Bearded Brooklyn Microbrewery Cherry Concoctions and
'let the door hit you - where the dog should have bit you!'

PROST MU'FAKKAZ

Comments

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    staxwax said:
    Allright - for all my stateside brethren, we love you. But lets get one thing clear - STEP AWAY FROM THE BEER SON!

Euromen got this - we invented this shit. And we will embarrass the FUSK out of y'all in the beer game.

For 1 - your top selling produce - BUDWEISER, SCHLITZ, MILLER, PABST, YUENGLING - they were all founded and started by Euromen who adapted fine old country product to the watered down horse piss it has now become to suit your unrefined tastes.

What y'all know about non-pasteurized beer? NATHANG

Come to Germany, Prague or Belgium and find out whats what.

Please - take your Bearded Brooklyn Microbrewery Cherry Concoctions and
    'let the door hit you - where the dog should have bit you!'

PROST MU'FAKKAZ
    3 JUGS!

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Cotdamn, that is mighty fine right there.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,883 Posts
    I follow the one SWEEN on Instagram and based on pics alone, I am prepared to give 'Meriman a chance, should you care to ship me a bottle for my consideration. I will return bokkles of Euroness for yours, in exchange.

I do not want to be told "IT DOES NOT SHIP WELL."

• djwaxondjwaxon 411 Posts
    There's some nice American craft ales around these days

• Egyptians invented beer, just sayin'

• ppadilhappadilha 2,231 Posts
    I guess I'll just have to stick to my saliva-fermented beverages then

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,079 Posts
    What is it with beer buffs and animal urine analogies?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• HarveyCanal said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is why you shouldn't check in on the strut in public.

no one around me knows why a small chuckle progressed into a guttural full body laugh

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

haha genuine laughs - this is great - wtf is he doing

• that looks like the Bernie lean to me, but I'm biased.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I will TOTALLY agree with you.

My father in law is writing a book on beer and had me in on many a beer tastings. I probably tried 200 or so Domestic micros vs. Euros.

US has NOTHING on the Belgians. In fact 90% of American beers are mediocre at best.

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    You haven't been to San Diego where we do it right. Do NOT confuse real USA craft beer with whatever pumpkin latte panut buttercup porter you may have gotten wind of that was probably made by Anheuser Busch anyway.

I'm not going to claim we do Belgians better than Belgium, but we have our own thing going on that definitely deserves respect.

• djwaxon said:
    There's some nice American craft ales around these days

understatement of the year.

Thanks for inventing it, guys, but the US runs beer now.

Variety, quality of local beer, availability of imports, we have it all.

Not much more needs to be said than was hashed out here: http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/75203/

But I guess when all other arguments fail, post a picture of some tits. Hats off.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    revisionist history all up in this motherfucker!

SAN DIEGO CLAIMING PINNACLE OF USA SUPERIORITY OVER EUROMANS CLAIMING INVENTION BUT DIDN'T EGYPTIAN LOVER HAVE A RECORD ON NASTYMIX OUT OF SEATTLE IN THE PNW AKA WHERE THE "CRAFT BEER" THING WENT NUTS IN THE NINETIES? IT IS ALL RELATED FULLCIRCLE. ALSO I LIKE PORSHES THE BEST CAR

Euroman invented the horseless carriage. Stat. 'meriman raised the bar in the 60s but come the fuel crisis it's been penny-pinching since. Also, not needing to corner has held USA back. Carbon fibre leaf springs. Gtfoohwtbs.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    Euroman invented the horseless carriage. Stat. 'meriman raised the bar in the 60s but come the fuel crisis it's been penny-pinching since. Also, not needing to corner has held USA back. Carbon fibre leaf springs. Gtfoohwtbs.

WHAT YOU KNOW 'BOUT MONSTER TRUCKS DOE?

Apparently, American beer doesn't make you mumble nonsensically as much as Euro beer does.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    RAJ said:
    I will TOTALLY agree with you.

My father in law is writing a book on beer and had me in on many a beer tastings. I probably tried 200 or so Domestic micros vs. Euros.

US has NOTHING on the Belgians. In fact 90% of American beers are mediocre at best.

Only the Belgians make Belgian beers. You won't get anything similar anyplace else. Same as you won't get a Hefeweizen from any place outside of Bavaria that can compare even remotely (why we're at Hefeweizen, dear Americans, please stop throwing pieces of citrus in your imported Weihenstephaner). You also won't find a Pils as crisp and as perfectly balanced as a Tannenz??pfle or a F??rstenberg any place in Belgium. After all the worlds best hops are getting harvested right next door at the Bodensee and the Black Forest has the most perfect spring water for Pils brewing. Regional differences and traditions are what makes beer so great and if you look at what progress American craft brewing has made in the past 2 decades that's history in the making and I think that's pretty mindblowing stuff.

Most importantly, beer is made to be drunk and not to write books about.

As far as the first post goes: I know that tourists like the dirndl and the big mass but the HB Helles is a depressingly flat and boring beer. Characterless, bland, mass produced stuff.

Better at cars. Better at beer. FACT.

Cheers.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    EUROMAN INVENTED WHITE PEOPLE. 'MERICANS PERFECTED IT.

HarveyCanal said:
    Apparently, American beer doesn't make you mumble nonsensically as much as Euro beer does.

THEN IT HAS FAILED.

FortyFivan said:
    EUROMAN INVENTED WHITE PEOPLE. 'MERICANS PERFECTED IT.

4T5N, you lazy git.

rootlesscosmo said:

Thanks for inventing it, guys, but the US runs beer now.

Variety, quality of local beer, availability of imports, we have it all.

Not much more needs to be said than was hashed out here: http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/75203/

But I guess when all other arguments fail, post a picture of some tits. Hats off.

BWAHAHAHA.

UN PASTEURIZED - google it.

You're in the little leagues sonnnnn. Late to the game. Like you were with umm... Starting countries. And languages.

WE GOT THIS. TRUST.

staxwax said:

You're in the little leagues sonnnnn.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Euroman for the win.

Theres alot of good ass beer here in the states but in my mindgarden America just started gettin better since the 90's.

I'd like to think weve got a ways to match the brewmaking history overseas.

• LOL! whuts a "microbrewery"?

b/w fuck a pumpkin spice. we're talmbout BEER you sissys

Humboldt County > brewmaking history overseas.

SKOL

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Fuck a Brown Ale though.