Who's Pumped for Veep Debate?

167891012»

Comments

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    GatorToof said:
    I wouldn't count on it. I keep seeing more Romney Ryan slogans turning up on cars in primarily democratic regions. .

That's about as scientific as it gets. Obama clearly is going to have his hat handed to him.

• Bon Vivant said:
    GatorToof said:
    I wouldn't count on it. I keep seeing more Romney Ryan slogans turning up on cars in primarily democratic regions. .

That's about as scientific as it gets. Obama clearly is going to have his hat handed to him.

Have at you, you scoundrel.

Since 1981, there has been a Republican president for 16yrs and a Democratic president for 12yrs.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    It was those 3 years with no president that I liked most.

• I meant since '85.

That should fix it.

• GatorToof said:
    I wouldn't count on it. I keep seeing more Romney Ryan slogans turning up on cars in primarily democratic regions.

how many "regions" have you been in since the campaign has begun? many?

• I haven't been able to go out of state for a few weeks because I need to get some work done on my car. However, have you seen the news? They are out and about and all over the place.

• but you keep seeing all of these things popping up in primarily democratic regions.

you have lied.

GatorToof said:
    I meant since '85.

No, you didn't.

• vintageinfants said:
    but you keep seeing all of these things popping up in primarily democratic regions.

you have lied.

No, no I haven't. Old honest GatorToof they call me.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    This thread needs a drone attack already.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

Four More Days (Not counting all the post election whining, accusations, calls for a re-count, etc., etc.)

HarveyCanal said:

Hey! It's Harvey!

:hi:

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• Welp, I have cast my vote and my part of this election cycle is done. I can now with a clear conscience participate in the "Who's Pumped for the Jeep Debate?" thread. Whatever your political persuasion go and vote early if you can or Nov. 6 if you can't.

Good night and good luck...

Edit: Evidently I don't want to post in the jeep thread...

• DOR said:
    I think the stress is getting to Romney. If he doesn't win, I'm betting he gets out of politics forever.

Dude can't even keep his composure in a friendly conversation with a radio host... let's put him in charge of a country!

He reeks so strongly of never having not gotten everything he wants. He's like a petulant child when questioned harshly or feels slighted

Saracenus said:
    Welp, I have cast my vote and my part of this election cycle is done. I can not with a clear conscience participate in the "Who's Pumped for the Jeep Debate?" thread. Whatever your political persuasion go and vote early if you can or Nov. 6 if you can't.

Good night and good luck...

Voted today.
    Needless to say (harking back to our Portland mayor discussion) I did not vote for Jefferson Smith. Nor Hales. Wrote in Sam Adam, though OR-7 was a temptation. Most people I know say they are writing in Eileen Brady.

Has everyone seen this?